It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Personally, I don't think the crash was real (Blue Beam?), in which case, this may mean Fang Fang is in witness protection?

Or the crash WAS real but she was only on the passenger list, not on the plane.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
No Duncan since this morn., I hope all is well.

Spunky drunk congress critter gets drunk with lil kids and vomits

Oklahoma Democrat Abby Broyles got drunk at a little girls’s sleepover party last month. She swore at the girls and insisted she was a woman of color. Then she threw-up in their little shoes.
Abby Broyles is running for the US House of Representatives as a Democrat

holy snikes

BlackRock portfolio manager Edward Dowd explains to WND how he and his Wall Street insurance analyst partner came to conclude, based on CDC data, that the COVID vaccines were the chief cause of an astonishing rise in deaths among the Millennial generation.

lucifer/pfizer aids vx

The PfizerGate Scandal: Governments worldwide are hiding data to disguise the fact the Covid Vaccines damage the Immune System and cause AIDS

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON MARCH 26, 2022 • ( 15 COMMENTS )

Listen Now

bojo

The Beau Biden Foundation spent less than $750,000 in 2020 on its purported mission despite raking in nearly $4 million in donations the same year.

The New York Post reported that the Delaware-based charity, which was started in honor of President Joe Biden’s late son, received an infusion of $1.8 million from the Biden Foundation — started by Joe and Jill Biden — prior to that organization ending operations before Joe became president.

Lying LizAgain

On Thursday, Warren tweeted: “Women owe over two-thirds of student debt. Canceling student debt would help give millions of women a fair shot at starting a business, saving for a home, and pursuing their dreams. Student debt is a gender justice issue.”

Pretty obvious so good might be the wrong verb

Definitely

That look

You can tell she wants this
[

edit on 2022/3/27 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?

I always wondered why there was a question mark after 'actors?'
Then ET came to visit yesterday.

ET- What's up T1?
T1- I have a thought which will sound ludicrous.
ET- I am thinking the same. Some of just see.
T1- Do we both see the same thing?
ET- He is a poor actor.
T1- Exactly. I see and cannot unsee.

We are talking about Biden. Are we really so certain that he is suffering from cognitive decline? ET and I both have reservations and ET is the most intuative person I have ever met and knows a person more than a person knows themselves.
The issue that we both see is Biden's mannerism when he turns his back to leave. He often is smiling. As in the joke is on us.
I understand everyone is convinced of this fact but there are some of us who say "not so fast". Biden has been the brains behind the Biden Crime Family. If he was declining rapidly Hunter could have just cut him out and that would have been the end of it. Hunter could have just kept all the $ for himself. But now instead we have the laptop from hell.
There had to be enforcement and the Big Guy was enforcing that agreement. Therefore not that cognitively impaired.

In the Watch the Water moment all this revolves around his speech about the water pipelines in Washington. He turned to leave and he made a very large smile. This has bothered me for ages, ET as well.

We all know that there are different actors playing different roles. All of the Biden actors are trying to project the same image of cognitive decline. We are being directed at what to think. Do we really, I mean really know for certain his state of mental health? The President's physician has only reported a stiffness of gait and no comment on his cognitive state. By saying nothing that is saying a lot.

So as we come to the end of the movie Biden has his script in place. The Narrative in place > Absolved of responsibility due to cognitive impairment. Can't remember details, just used as a puppet.
As for the media pushing for Biden pardoning Hunter, well he has used Hunter for all types of illegal activity so he will just let him take the fall. He is not going to expose himself.

I have to get some more popcorn and restock ET.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Originally posted by
LOL! After years of stalking I finally killed my clone.

I had to create a new account due to login issues with Google. At the time I joined ATS the email/password was not an option. The "EndtheMadnessNow" acct should be disabled per DTOM.

But Seriously…I noticed a while back that you had a “remote viewing” video link in your signature…but now it’s mysteriously gone, (I’ve checked the clone too....no signs lol ) I started watching it ages ago…but got side tracked about 5 mins in…

Do you still have the link to it…?

- JC

I change up my sig links now & then. The vid I think you may have in mind is perhaps...

Third Eye Spies film:
www.youtube.com...

There is this one by Richard Dolan (2019) titled "The Truth about Remote Viewing, Consciousness & UFOs" - interviews Lance Mungia, director of Third Eye Spies.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I am uploading the threads here. It is a public link(no PW). I have the last 4 threads uploaded and went back to #1 to start at the beginning. I'll be adding files as I have time until they're all up.

Phenomenal work! Much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Originally posted by XtheMadnessNow
I change up my sig links now & then. The vid I think you may have in mind is perhaps...

Third Eye Spies film:
www.youtube.com...

Yeah, that was it…“Third eye Spies”…

Originally posted by XtheMadnessNow
There is this one by Richard Dolan (2019) titled "The Truth about Remote Viewing, Consciousness & UFOs" - interviews Lance Mungia, director of Third Eye Spies.
www.youtube.com...

Nice…I’ll check the Lance Mungia interview too…

Thanks…

- JC

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Something weirdhappening with COVID tests in the UK!

In the last 24 hours, my daughter, her best friend and ex-work mate have tested positive for covid...as well as my sister-in-law. her daughter, and me best mates ex-boy friend?

So six people where I've never had more than 1contact positive at a tine?

3 are London based and 3 west midlands based...

I'm wondering if they're pushing a new batch of tests that give more positives?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
CLIP I assume the translation is accurate.

When people want to protect "their" dollar they are demonstrating Inversion, they want to protect their indebtedness.

I fail to see how Vlad nuking my 100k share of the perpetual never ending debt is a bad thing. Then again, I don't watch teeeveee, which might explain my lack of understanding.

FIXED,,,, FIXED,,,,,,,,,, FIXED!!!

Ask yourself this question. Seeing the above for exactly what it is, and is meant to be, why hasn't the US and NATO gone into the Ukraine? Why are the spox folks just tweeting, making breathy speeches and taking zoom calls? If the past is any indication, Ukraine would have been invaded by "peace keepers" PREEMPTIVELY to prevent Vlad from doing the above to the Roths. Now combing with BRICS, SWIFT collapse, SDR revaluation coming, Basel III and the digital world, and ask why hasn't NATO and the US nuked Ukraine already but instead simply bombard us with endless nonsense?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I don't feel like posting the video.
These people are the shame of mankind.
edit on 27-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The Devil is hiding in the details:

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

I get green.

edit on 27-3-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

ZelenSky

Zelen in Russian / Ukrainian translates to green

sky

Are we sure that the sky event has started and we haven't noticed it?

Are we sure you wanted to talk to us about Captain Mike Green and not something else?

We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.

Search
zele nsky

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Search
zele nsky

No, because that isn't how it is written.

The first Q drop is backwards because they paint mister green sky as a white hat carrying out orders against the Rothschilds.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Cranky you anticipated me by a few seconds.

If you have any savings
buy GOLD!
Now.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

R.I.P 🙏

www.dailymail.co.uk...

2 days before his death Q issues a "string" (a military command order) where information about the operation is released to Green.

drop 155

Green Stringer (Continued)
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
15 Nov 2017 - 6:38:48 AM
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.
Q

drop 102

Captain Green Stringer
Anonymous
6 Nov 2017 - 1:17:35 AM
14.5995° N, 120.9842° E
_Conf_UDT_green_
^_Sj69ETC-
Godspeed.

The operation is intercepted by the enemy, who orders a small plane, a cesna, a kamikaze mission to shoot down the helicopter.

BUT...
by now we have understood that Q expresses itself on various levels.
Never a single one.
And maybe when he talked about the corona it is not the satellites but the variants of the virus that they were studying in the UKRAINIAN laboratories and the interception he talks about is not from the past but from the present ...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
What a stretch and, if true, a real good reason why any operation of this type would not put their plans out there.

Of course Occam's razor dictates that there really wasn't a message and some people just interpreted things that way because they need to believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Mine can undoubtedly be a stretch
but the mission of Cap Green is a sure thing:

Green mission is confirmed
Order given to Green to deliver something to the Rothschilds.
Q gave us this preview and also wrote a message to Ldr (we can hear you breathe)
There was a map. Q told us that the future shows the past and that a future event, the message delivered to the Rothschilds, will explain these words.
Green, obviously a good man, had a mission.
We don't know exactly which he was.
But it had to be something really serious if the enemy decided to kill him that way.
Failed mission.

Captain Mike Green is a hero who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country

believe it or not

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Let's clarify the chronology because I understand that you must always explain everything and not take the obvious things for granted for others too:

FIRST Q places a command order twice.
Cap Green accepts the order and goes to the goal, Rothschild's Buckinghamshire estate, to deliver the message.
He dies in the attempt.
AFTER his death Q posts this message:

It doesn't take occam to explain all this.
It seems simple to me and I assumed that EVERYONE in here knew it.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or maybe tests are infecting people? I do NOT trust any test! There has been much
info on ATS about swabs being contaminated possibly with graphine oxide & etc.
Plus PCR test are bunk & how many test or At Home test are made in the USA?

I pray none of you & family do not get sick nor suffer.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Mine can undoubtedly be a stretch
but the mission of Cap Green is a sure thing...

Not really, Q just uses "green" in the 11/15 drop and doesn't add Capt until after the crash. If that crash had not happened and instead something with stinger, bunker, yellow or apple had popped off they would have woven that into the drops.

Typical cold reading technique.

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join