It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes Rel, the Russians have historically chased out the devil-worshippers only for them to re-emerge somewhere else. Maybe this time will be different. I mean, they don't care to hide it anymore - www.thegatewaypundit.com... t/

They screwed up with the creation of the internet. Was it to make child access and trafficking easier? I think so. Speaking of online shopping, a while ago I dug into Ellen's Off-White brand hoodie and discovered a site called StockX where it is expensively sold, along with many other disturbing clothing with skinned faces, zombies, demons, 6's, etc. Probably already been discussed in RATS, not that I'd know - stockx.com...

These four seem to pop up at random times on the scroller of like items - stockx.com...
edit on 25-3-2022 by BennyI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
MASTER ARCHIVES UPDATE

Master ATS -@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. thread archives backup v4

Notes
1) Additional files for Pt 39:
Memes
PDFs
Proofs
Linked Web Pages x11
Videos x83 (ave. 0.35GB each zipfile)

TGIF - Rel needs to party... off out for the eve followed by party from noon tmoz... hope I don't miss much!
edit on 25-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Duncan:
Cards Against Humanity Picard/Stewart was featured in most of the games and sequels so his presence is relevant. This is one game you may want to look at, just don't follow the rules.

I believe it was Angel that brought up the issue of the UK buying a large amount of the necessary drug for Assisted Suicide.

Sir Patrick Stewart is a patron of Dignity in Dying, an assisted suicide organization which he joined after a close call with heart disease.
I don't like where this might be headed. Just saying what happens going forward with the jab mutations.

www.youtube.com...>watch Sir Patrick Stewart Campaigns for Terminally Ill Patients Right...

originally posted by: duncanhidao

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Carewemust

In response to the declaration of Q anon laughing at the SCOTUS fake Judge it occurs that instead of Q anon, we are

drum rolll

John Q Citizen

That would have worked as well as my username JOM for me.

edit on 25-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NR03T5rchY

Thank you, as I have not had time to wrap my brain about on the mining part when the 1st part is spend money like a madman on a PC setup to "mine coins". The theory of it all being more easily grasped after your post.

Either way, the time share goes way down if it is existing coins and not being mined due to the simplicity of the transaction. There should be a packet that is unique to each like the packet of machine language that is assumed certain needed code are present to speed along the next step.

I can sure see it taking a lot of energy to mine coins. But limited coins means the mining might be of available coins being discovered if that logic makes sense? Then the act of searching would require a lot of time.

ETA

As the number of coins is burned up in some of these processes then the value of available ones has to be more and more. Well, if demand existed that is.

edit on 25-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
From an OSINT tweet.at 2:52 on 23rd:

BIG:šŸšØ The Russian govt announces an arrest warrant against the billionaire Georges Soros, the main promoter of the war in Ukraine.

šŸ‘‰China Officially declares George Soros a global ter0rist.

Bitchute on it.

Reinforced by a Q The Storm Rider post

China Officially Calls Soros ā€˜GLOBAL TERRORISTā€™ and ā€˜SON of SATANā€™!!!
www.turleytalks.com...

Is Satan really a "thing" in China? I thought they were mostly Buddhist.

A lot of Confuscianism is my understanding. Satan is not there boogeyman. But bad individuals might have evil spirits.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Quadrivium

I guess yall slipped thru the cracks

Pms 4 u's

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: NR03T5rchY

Thank you, as I have not had time to wrap my brain about on the mining part when the 1st part is spend money like a madman on a PC setup to "mine coins". The theory of it all being more easily grasped after your post.

Either way, the time share goes way down if it is existing coins and not being mined due to the simplicity of the transaction. There should be a packet that is unique to each like the packet of machine language that is assumed certain needed code are present to speed along the next step.

I can sure see it taking a lot of energy to mine coins. But limited coins means the mining might be of available coins being discovered if that logic makes sense? Then the act of searching would require a lot of time.

ETA

As the number of coins is burned up in some of these processes then the value of available ones has to be more and more. Well, if demand existed that is.

Blockchain itself, and bitcoin's version of blockchain are complicated topics. I will try to be more clear.

You are right that conceptually, there is a difference between creating new bitcoins and just moving some existing bitcoins around. I can think of a system in which these two distinct activities are treated differently and use different consensus algorithms.

However, in the current bitcoin implementation, there is no difference. New bitcoins are simply rewards given to nodes for processing transactions. Think of it as the payment for the value produced by processing transactions. So there is no difference in the work or energy cost between creating new coins and transacting existing ones.

That was the TL;DR. If you want more details, keep reading. The blockchain consists of a list of blocks such that each subsequent block contains as part of its data, the hash of the previous block. This property is what chains the blocks together. Each new block is dependent on all previous blocks.

When a new block is created, it contains some data that represents one or more transactions. A transaction is fundamentally just 3 numbers (the originating account, the target account, and the amount of bitcoin transferred). This data is hashed. A node that is processing the transaction will have a copy of the entire blockchain and will verify that the originating account has the required bitcoin before validating the transaction. It then has to solve the proof-of-work problem. This involves choosing a number (called the nonce) that gets added to the block of data. The nonce has to be chosen so that the resulting hash of the block + the nonce has a certain number of leading zeros. Once this number is found, the block can be appended to the blockchain and the new chain is published to the other network nodes.

Because the network is distributed, one part of the network could process a transaction (B2) and add it to the blockchain resulting in a chain like this (B0 -> B1 -> B2). Meanwhile another part processes a different transaction (C2) and adds it giving a chain like (B0 -> B1 -> C2). The rule is that the longest blockchain wins (is kept as authoritative) and the other one gets discarded. So we can't tell which of those two chains is authoritative. But eventually another transaction is added. Let's assume it goes on the first chain giving (B0 -> B1 -> B2 -> B3). Now the network will discard C2 and that transaction will have to get processed again, eventually leading to something like (B0 -> B1 -> B2 -> B3 -> C2).

Because each node incorporates the hash of the previous block, altering history in the blockchain requires recomputing every subsequent node. For example, say someone wanted to get rid of the transaction in B1 so that they can spend that bitcoin again. They would have to recompute B2, B3, and C2 to get a new chain like (B0 -> B2' -> B3' -> C2'). But while their nodes are busy trying to compute this, the rest of the network is adding new transactions to get (B0 -> B1 -> B2 -> B3 -> C2 -> C3 -> B4). This is why rewriting history would require controlling a large majority of the network. You would need to recompute everything before the other chain gets extended.

Without some safeguard like proof-of-work, rewriting history would be a simple process of computing a few hashes and would be easily within the power of a single machine to do in a few milliseconds.

I hope this makes it clear.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Re: International Police Association

I couldn't find much in finance reports on this NGO. Seems all their funding comes from donations & membership dues.

Here's a 990 filing from 2019 for USA region - not much $$.

IPA Switzerland | IPA-USA

Q. If I join the IPA US am I also a member of the International organization?

A. Yes. All members around the world join their local section (Country). Membership in their local IPA makes them a member of the overall International Group.

Q. Where is the IPA US national office?

A. There is no national office or regional offices. Each officer works out of his/her own home.

Q. If there is no office, where does the staff work?

A. There is no staff. There are no employees in IPA US. All members are volunteers at both national and regional levels.

Q. Is the US one of the largest sections of the IPA in membership?

A. No, it is one of the smaller sections.

Q. Is the promotional movie I see online available?

A. Yes, under ā€œMembers Onlyā€ and ā€œRecruitment.ā€
IPA FAQ

Mariana Raducu, President of International Police Association (IPA), talks about the IPAā€™s networking capabilities, aims and objectives at the World Police Summit...keeping us 'safe'...nice badge lanyard.šŸ™„

Just strange synchronicity, Donald Trump & John G. Trump Train appears in this booklet on surviving the Apocalypse.

The Ritual - HOW TO SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE [PDF]

According to Dellschauā€™s paintings a German National name [Homer] ā€˜Trumpā€™ was an influential member of the Sonora Aero Club. He was so influential, his German Club members, named one style of their mid-1850s airship the ā€˜Aero Trumpā€™.

IPA Regions:

IPA USA regions

IPA Australia Regions

IPA UK regions

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Snapshot from the IPA National Reporter 2nd Quarter 2021 [PDF]:

More closer to the Homeland front there is also IACP, founded in 1893 in Omaha, Nebraska...

International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Alexandria, Virginia. It is the world's largest professional association for police leaders.

The IACP is the worldā€™s largest professional association for police leaders. It has over 31,000 members in over 165 countries. Despite its name, membership in the organization is open to law enforcement professionals of all ranks, as well people who are not police officers but are affiliated with law enforcement.
Wiki

Their president as of 2021 is retired police chief of Santa Monica Police Department, Cynthia Renaud.

IACP PDF from 2019.

About IACP:
Grants and partnerships with the following organizations and others have helped support IACPā€™s work over the years:

Bloomberg Philanthropies
Joyce Foundation
Laura and John Arnold Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
Michael Jordan
Motorola Foundation
Target Corporation
United States Department of Justice
United States Department of State
United States Department of Transportation

IACP Locations:

Alexandria, Virginia ā€” 44 Canal Center Plaza, #200, Alexandria, VA 22314
Seoul, South Korea ā€” 97 Tongil-Ro Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul 03739
St. Paul, Minnesota ā€” 2101 Wooddale Drive, Suite D, Saint Paul, MN 55125
United Arab Emirates ā€” 280 Al Houmanah Street, Zone 1 - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Snapshots below taken from IACP 2020 Annual Report [PDF]:

You know who is MacKenzie Scott, right?

twitter.com...

Bezos' ex-wife which was a pre-arranged so-called divorce. Defund the police, eh?

Check out her blog post and long list of gift recipients...WoWšŸ‘€ ...Aside from her $275 million donation to Planned Parenthood...to depop blacks or some nefarious agenda.

Below is a list of gift recipients since my post in June, 465 non-profits converting $3,863,125,000 into meaningful services for others.

MacKenzie Scott Blog.

Several dozen Boys & Girls Clubs all over the USA and hundred or so Orgs dealing with kids. One is called KABOOM!.šŸ‘€šŸ¤”

I'd say worth much further deep diving as no doubt a common theme(s) can be surmised.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: carewemust
Headline: QAnon Cheers Republican Attacks on SCOTUS nominee Ketanji Jackson.

www.nytimes.com...

-and-

www.thenation.com...

Amazing!

"QAnon" logical thinking education is indeed powerful and growing, as Q predicted.

I guess we should thank Nancy Pelosi for declaring Q's "Think for Yourself" instruction, a threat to oppressors.

Ketanji Jackson just so happened to be the judge in the comet ping pong/pizzagate trial.

Side note: glad the site is back live! I almost lost hope on refreshing my tab. Would definitely love to be on the infamous Dashen PM list for the black site

She was the judge in the case against the whacko that drove to DC with a rifle and raided the pizza joint looking to free the kids.

She didnā€™t oversee any pedo defendants associated with Comet Pizza as far as I can tell. Donā€™t think there actually was anyone arrested with that theory.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
Bingo.
You just confirmed something that I have been following and your narrative fits to a T. When the plandemic was first rolled out there was a pastor of a mega church that defied authorities and continued to hold worship services. That had to be stopped. The #1 thing they wanted to achieve was to not only lock everything down but to remove God from our lives and introduce fear

They had to make an example of him and suddenly he caught Covid and died, so effectively frightening everyone. But it wasn't just about the parishoners but it was to send a very clear message to other religious leaders that they must follow the orders and to amplify and become ardent communicators of fear and supporting fans of the vaccine agenda.

Odd. I ran into my old neighbor, she moved out prefakedemic. She's a home care nurse, very very normie, but nice and her mom still lives here 90 something and stopped riding her bike only two years ago. So we chatted. She mentioned that exact scenario at her church. What was more telling is that church stayed closed until last month, and everyone scattered. Even used the church as a testing site.

I said to her, carefully, "what was so troubling is during times of trauma everyone scattered." She laughed and said "yes, why didn't we even call each other on the phone?"

I also observed a hidden time bomb while talking. As a home care nurse and she's saying they can't find people to work for her service, due to money, shlepping in hours of traffic etc. I said, "well, that's a problem, what are these older folks going to do when you're service no longer exists, go to the hospital weekly?" She hadn't thought that through.

In an even more telling sign, many of her older patients are getting kicked out of their homes/apartments, so rents can be raised or buildings leveled to create "affordable" 500Sq ft. studios priced at 3k a month (yes it's a thing).

The Med system is indeed being destroyed, as is the financial, but many of the hidden issues are big. I am amazed at how few people really see things as all interconnected. I was listening to this traffic guy who said he was bombarded by "I know how to fix it" folks everyday. He said "what they don't understand is closing of X street, or changing street Y, creates often unwanted and worse changes to the system that has an equilibrium."

To me it isn't that folks don't know what possible changes can happen, it is they are too stupid to even know the changes exist as potential. The overreaction to the fakedemic through fear based virtue signaling has created everything from impulse buying of pets, to people no having not enough money for pets, from empty store fronts for vagrants to doctors leaving in droves, and soon illness from the jabs. One hilarious problem here in town is corporate folks can't figure out what to do with their employees, return to work, work from home, work hybrid = traumatized, fear laden PTSD panic mongers are making HORRIBLE decisions, or no decisions now.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malevolous

originally posted by: brewtiger
So many falling for the traps Being set

A topic being discussed by both sides in the Supreme Court confirmation hearings:

That guy's PSA makes me a little nervous, given what I just described back on Page 97...

This ^^^ was discussed often in the early threads with the emergence of "frazzledrip" and the possibility. This is the GIANT conundrum. The problem is Dark to Light, but the effort creates two problems: Legal and Moral. The Legal issues are obvious, which is hilarious here, as it is Joe's son, and Joe's "collection" is rumored to be TB's worth, so why can't we see what POTUS and Son are so fascinated with, after all the are the moral compass of the free world?

The moral one is the bigger issue. Is anything real unless it is "seen" or experienced? Tough call. Thankfully on Earth we have NYPravda a company who "verify" something is real so people don't have to see it for themselves,,, like Russian Collusion.

Seriously, the Laptop was "verified" two years ago. Now that NYPravda has weighed in, it is verified. Really consider how much power they have being the Nexus point of information.

So, can we Dark to Light, without the reveal? Probably. I figure Anons control that part, not the ostrich class. Since Anons have both seen enough and dug enough to put it all together, I don't think Hunter's pics need the Light. All that said, we've put ourselves, as a collective, in a helluva pickle on much of this... in the Dark To Light process, the horrors are the both hardest part, and, the hardest part. We have Anons saying "this is real" we have the ostrich class saying "conspiracy theory, or prove it."

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I can't find confirmation of this.

Has anyone found anything?

šŸ’„Russian Ambassador to UN says Donald Trump is the LEGITIMATELY ELECTED President of the United States.
He was "overthrown with the connivance of Germany, France, Poland with the support of the US!! Russia knows that basement Joe DIDN'T win the 2020 election. It was stolen in the middle of the night by the Democrats using Domination Voting Machines! - DECERTIFY THE FRAUD ELECTION NOW!! - THOUGHTS?

t.me...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

VIDEO
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Self explanatory.

Except Twitter isn't willing to undo the damage.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If Hunter or anyone else in the ā€œcircle of cabalā€ gets arrested, what prevents POTATO from issuing a pardon? As long as they are Federal crimes/charges.

Laptops, voting machines, Epstein/GMax, Clinton Foundation, Russia, Ukraineā€¦ the whole thing.

Optics bad? Sure. May hurt at polls? Sure. Worth it to these people? Yup.

If his presidency is invalid, so are subsequent pardons.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

Doesn't Hunter look a little like Romney is they both are wearing a mask? I ask because if Romney isn't showing up at a Senate hearing, but instead Hunter is, then shouldn't that be known?

a reply to: FlyingFox

Art of War, Book of the Five Rings, and Rifleman Dodd were all books we had to read back when I was in the Marines.

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: crankyoldman

I can't help but laugh...

I've read that both the Russian and Chinese military, and possibly more, have the book "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu as assigned reading and study.

On the other hand I've heard recently that the assigned reading for the US military are two books, "Heather Has Two Mommies" and "Dexter Has Two Dads".
I digress...

My cousin who is now a First Lieutenant USMC most definitely read The Art of War, because I issued it to him.

You are a very good man and uncle, Flying Fox!

His dad would be very proud.

edit on 25-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: They should add Art of the Deal to the reading list.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
File under "Humans As Currency," and... "how did we not see this before..."

Fun snake related bonus.

And, always fun to revisit.

Symbolism.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
From an OSINT tweet.at 2:52 on 23rd:

BIG:šŸšØ The Russian govt announces an arrest warrant against the billionaire Georges Soros, the main promoter of the war in Ukraine.

šŸ‘‰China Officially declares George Soros a global ter0rist.

Bitchute on it.

Reinforced by a Q The Storm Rider post

China Officially Calls Soros ā€˜GLOBAL TERRORISTā€™ and ā€˜SON of SATANā€™!!!
www.turleytalks.com...

Is Satan really a "thing" in China? I thought they were mostly Buddhist.

Nothing can harm you more than your own unguided thoughts.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In practice it is the same video as the telegram link.
I find it strange that no one has reported it with the original link.
If it were true it is explosive news.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join