It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
From an OSINT tweet.at 2:52 on 23rd:

BIG:šŸšØ The Russian govt announces an arrest warrant against the billionaire Georges Soros, the main promoter of the war in Ukraine.

šŸ‘‰China Officially declares George Soros a global ter0rist.

Bitchute on it.

Reinforced by a Q The Storm Rider post

China Officially Calls Soros ā€˜GLOBAL TERRORISTā€™ and ā€˜SON of SATANā€™!!!
www.turleytalks.com...

edit on 24-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Aussie new outlet:

Hunter becomes the Hunted: Full list of Russian sanctions against Hillary Clinton and the Bidens

On March 15, Russia announced that it was sanctioning 13 Americans, including high-profile Democrats like President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Antony Blinken, and Mark Milley
By Srivats Lakshman
Updated On : 00:16 PST, Mar 16, 2022

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sure came a long way from 2018
t.me...a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's good news that Russia has issued an arrest warrant for George Soros. Primarily because this means Russia still sees a future for mankind.

Many have interpreted Russia's overall silence and slowing of the Ukraine offensive in recent days, as a sign they are no longer planning for a future.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

In an interview with former CIA officer Mike Baker, Rogan made his case. ā€œOne of the things that the tinfoil-hat brigade likes to talk about is the deep state,ā€ he said.

ā€œThey always like to talk about the deep state. What I was saying is, what if we didnā€™t have a deep state?ā€ he continued. ā€œDo you know how fā€“ed we would be if we didnā€™t have career politicians and career intelligence agencies? People who are there for a long period of time who do understand it.ā€

ā€œListen, Iā€™ve disrespected Joe Biden enough, I donā€™t think I should do it anymore,ā€ he stated. ā€œIā€™ve said enough about him being mentally incompetent. Heā€™s just compromised, heā€™s an old guy. We know, everyone knows, the guy is falling apart.ā€
Yahoo

I really don't think it's possible to get as big a platform as Rogan without embracing the Deep State. Just luv when our thought leaders use the term Deep State and never read or even heard of Peter Dale Scott or Mike Lofgren. He does/says what he is told or you're banished.

The Deep State has only been around in the public conscious since Eisenhower called them out after working for them... Truman too.

"For some time I have been disturbed by the way the CIA has been diverted from its original assignment,ā€
ā€• Harry Truman | Wash Post Dec 22, 1963.
JFK Facts

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyI

Russia?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Some medical synchronicity for today. I wonder if there are any medical Drs. lurking here that could wade in and shed some light on what they see.
Among family and friends the oddest thing has been happening. At first I thought it was unusual when one Dr. left the practice without any notice, but then I assumed he was retiring. He had been particularly obnoxious about jabbing one and all, despite serious allergies. It was so extreme that his office resorted to a harassment campaign calling and texting so I wasn't really sad to see him leave.
However then another person was trying to make an appointment and that Drs. office voice mail was full and no return calls were being made. Turns out this Dr. had just left the practice, no notice or referrals to any of the clients. That is odd because he was only in his 40's. I have no idea what his views about the mandatory jab was.

However this is now becoming a trend. People I encounter are trying to find new Drs and are having to travel quite far. So what happened to their previous Drs? They have been through quite a bit with the plandemic but something is going on.

I just wonder if those that are leaving have become very aware of their role in forcing the experimental jabs on a trusting public. Could be some really awkward times on the horizon. Anyone else seeing this trend? Maybe it is just a local thing, but still...

Not just local! I had mentioned in another thread before... my doctor had just built a brand new clinic, classic timber frame westcoast style, not cheap and then a year into the pandemic he gave up his license and left without telling his staff anything. The staff were left to deal with the patients, telling them they had no doctor when there was already a shortage, handling the shuffling of records and their own unemployment.

When I was sitting in line at a walk in clinic to get my meds renewed and got talking to a young woman, the conversation went to her doctor leaving abruptly and and after a few minutes we realized we were talking about two different doctors having up and left.

Then the next month I went to a different town hoping to not have to wait for hours in line (I take adhd meds and no doctor will renew them for a decent amount of time) the nurse in a different town said that they had lost a few doctors the same way as well and she knew of other towns further south on the island.

This is certainly widespread. How interesting to hear and I am curious because my original doctor was a !@#$% when it came to the vaccines/masks, basically yelled at me.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

They are probably including the manufacture of the raw materials and infrastructure like mines for 10 different metals and telephone poles....

Of course they are even despite the fact the Cabal needs this network, which they are blaming on Bitcoin now, to spy on us. Any reason to shut down private enterprise and blame it on the environment is on the table right now with the current EPA. Best air in over a Century but we need more controls here while China and other nations pollute like none of that matters the EPA thinks. We lose and industry dies here. A win win for our enemies.

edit on 24-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A reminder that tomorrow, Friday March 25th is also the (Feast of) The Annunciation... when the Angel Gabriel told Mary that she would conceive Jesus Christ.

Could one say that this is also an Annunciation:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 šŸ“
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That hadn't occurred to me. I never thought of Jesus growing in Mary's womb for 9 months. There's nothing written about her months of being pregnant. Thanks for the education!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NR03T5rchY
a reply to: Justoneman

Bitcoin transactions use a distributed consensus algorithm with proof-of-work. This requires solving a difficult math problem (finding a number that when added to the data block results in the hash of that block being smaller than some threshold). A bunch of computers compete with each other to solve this problem. The first one that gets the answer gets to commit the block and gets the payout for doing so.

I doubt that photo is accurate, but the energy cost is pretty close.

Ok on a small side note, I do wonder if we are talking about creating Bitcoin out of thin air more or less?

I can handle the searching for those type of bitcoins sources causes electricity to be spent, but transferring existing ones is a millisecond event on the servers time sharing. If my PC is time shared while I am on it is no harm no foul for the most part. If I am dedicating a PC to it I can see that argument for those. Who is doing that and where are they really acquiring the actual coin or fragment of one anyway?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, there is another synchronicity this year!

March 25th - Annunciation of the coming birth of Jesus Christ,

April 17th - Easter Sunday = Ressurection, or re-birth of Jesus Christ,

Date difference = 23 days of birthing pains?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

They totally look like siblings!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Q drop March 25

PEOPLE around the WORLD are 'WAKING UP' to the FACT (NOT FICTION) that the CORPORATE [[D] party politically controlled] [6 CORPORATIONS OWN 90%] MEDIA [FAKE NEWS] IS NOT unbiased journalism but POLITICALLY MOTIVATED AND CONTROLLED.
[STATEMENTS NOT FACTS]
THINK FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING A SHEEP TO THEIR NARRATIVE.
THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
NOBODY WALKS AWAY FROM THIS.
Q

THE ONLY WAY TO REGAIN THE TRUST (RE: EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW RE: WH RE: INTEL RE: FBI RE: DOJ RE: SENATE RE: CONGRESS RE: FVEY RE: OUR GOV'T) OF THE 'MAJORITY' OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS TO PROVIDE TRUTH, TRANSPARENCY, AND PROSECUTION OF ALL THOSE WHO 'KNOWINGLY' TOOK PART IN THIS ILLEGAL MANUFACTURED EFFORT [ATTEMPTED COUP] TO TAKE DOWN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES [1].
[1] OPENS THE DOOR.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

BLIND JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW WILL RETURN TO OUR REPUBLIC.
There is a reason why a sword is held.
Q

Thank you, Anons, for bringing this to our attention.
Be careful who you follow.
Follow the money.
Follow the expenses.

Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

You are the news now.
Q

When the constant barrage of FAKE NEWS attacks FAILā€¦.
Those who are the biggest threatsā€¦..
Nothing to see here.
Q

#FAKE #FAKE #FAKE
Q

"Fake News Media."
Q

edit on 24-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I had a doctor leave right before the pandemic. Their official claim was retirement, but they told all the clients/patients that the fallout from how this epidemic is being handled isn't worth the fallout and lawsuits. I ran into them after the vaccines came out, and the statement was that afterwards they may get back in to medicine when the dust settles, but don't take the vaccines they offer sine it smelled scamy to them.

My Docter seemed to have been on top of this. I personally don't know one of their patients that did take the vaccine, nor do I know any of them that have had any medical issues since the start too. Funny how that works, when you have a good Docter be nice and make friends.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Why has Z been dressed like a gym valet during this "war"? Dress for Success = dress like you lost. I can't find the link, but Bashar called out Z and his Nazi support, and more or less echoed Vlad's sentiments this past week.

Good for him. [Come'on man, I need a biologist to sort it.]

No one at the top, creates messaging like this.

They're all interchangeable anyway.

Joe saluting is the most offense thing he does, of the many. His manner, his history and his BS woke military culture makes that symbolic gesture the most despicable of his actions.

So here is reason 1000 why Q and why this very thread.
Matt Walsh Clip Note the REMARKABLE timing.
+

+
@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening Emerging Divine Feminine

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I can't help but laugh...

I've read that both the Russian and Chinese military, and possibly more, have the book "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu as assigned reading and study.

On the other hand I've heard recently that the assigned reading for the US military are two books, "Heather Has Two Mommies" and "Dexter Has Two Dads".

I digress...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Vikktor
At their website there is no info linked to any actual scientists or doctors. They want a $100 yearly membership to access quantum technology that isn't even available to the general public yet? Sounds sketchy.
quantumhealingsystems.com...

This place is new to me so I looked into them. It seemed there had to be something missing.

From the TOS you agree to if you sign up:

Additionally, we make no claim, representation, warranty and/or guarantee as to the truthfulness, accuracy, validity, legitimacy, legality, or authority as to any Documents, Content, or information viewed or utilized via the Services or by the Association and that each member is receiving and/or being provided such Documents, Content, or information ā€œas isā€ and that the Association shall not be made liable in any way whatsoever, including, without limitation, for any guarantee of success, improvement, results, lack of results and/or financial, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual challenges and difficulties of any kind and to any degree.

They can't verify that the material you gain access to is legal and won't even claim any of it's true.

They're taking advantage of people that are sick, disabled, or trying to find help for a loved one. I hope the perpetrators suffer the full legal and social consequences of their actions.

I am not the type to poo poo a good idea. I do need to see way more than what we have heard, no doubt. I am not pulling down any Hopiums beer off the wall as a celebration yet for sure.

This is egregious and brazen enough that I seriously considered reporting it to the authorities.

Then I realized that without knowing which state they're operating out of the FDA would be the agency I would have to report it to.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Notable because IlDonaldo tweeted...

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Bio Firm Partnered With Ukrainian Researchers ā€˜Isolating Deadly Pathogensā€™ Using Funds From Obamaā€™s Defense Department.

An investment firm directed by President Joe Bidenā€™s son Hunter Biden was a leading financial backer of a pandemic tracking and response firm that collaborated on identifying and isolating deadly pathogens in Ukrainian laboratories, receiving funds from the Obama administrationā€™s Department of Defense in the process, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

The interesting Q-uestion is if, or when, does the entire press flip on Team Joe? PR used to be 3weeks, 3days sort of thing, if the pattern is in order, by Mid April Team Joe might be looking at eneMedia death.

Some of these folks might want to start thinking about abandoning ship, it's possible the Ukraine-Draco-Nazi's might be hired to do clean up work on them if they insist on staying the course. Then again, they are beyond stupid, they're convinced supporting trans reproductive justice will get them a free pass.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

When the Doctors run away we have real problems.

In Australia it is damn hard to find an Aussie Doc, almost none left. The imports are so scared of the Govt deporting them they will just do what they are told.

You know your country is going down the gurgler when a doctor hands you the little plastic jar and says, "pee pee please."

I rolled my eyes.

P

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join