It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That picture of the church really creeps me out.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It's Queer how AWANs are yet another tale of lost labtops.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Maybe we're onto something...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

“I learned from a friend in the biotech industry that Pfizer had failed its all-cause mortality endpoint in the initial trial,” Dowd said. “All-cause mortality is the gold standard in any drug trial at the FDA. When you fail that endpoint, the drug is not approved.”

When Big Pharma and the FDA both expressed unwillingness to release any safety data for the injections, Dowd grew even more skeptical about them. This compelled him to come out publicly to reveal his discoveries.

“I got [louder] about fraud when the FDA decided to hide the clinical data for 75 years,” Dowd explained.

“I’m an investor, so let me just say how I think about the world. I don’t wait for people to tell me what just happened. My job was to come up with an analysis, mosaic and investment thesis, and then over time I’d be proven right.”

“So, I don’t wait for the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal or the Washington Post to tell me anything. Because by the time that happens, the opportunity to make money is lost. So, I started screaming fraud as soon as I saw that – because it’s unprecedented to hide data from the public.”

“I also have a thesis as to what is going on at Pfizer and Moderna, and how those companies are probably fraudulent,” Dowd said at that time. “These vaccines were pushed through and I think the clinical trial data is fraud.”

“I want to liken what’s gone on here to what happened during the great financial crisis. We had rating agencies, third-party verification sources that were able to perpetuate the fraud because the money got too big. Their institutions became corrupted with the institutional imperative and they got AAA ratings, which we all know in hindsight those were not AAA ratings.”

Dowd said that many on Wall Street are listening to him, albeit fearfully, because they know he knows what he is talking about. Many of them are also fully jabbed, and are now concerned about the long-term health effects of what they have done to their bodies.

Neither the mainstream media nor the government, Dowd said, are going to save anyone from what is currently unfolding. The truth is being revealed at breakneck speed, and soon it will be impossible for those who committed crimes against humanity to hide any longer from the consequences.

“we’re at the end.”

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

To be clear, BTC isn't going to make a dent into any sanction effort at all, like ever. The perception doesn't fit the math, but for most people "bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin" is enough. What's even more hilarious, is that Europe NEEDS the Russian energy, so, the "sanction" thing is beyond stupid, as is the BTC work around it = Theater.

"Fixed" price matters.

From March 18, 2022 US Move Against Russian Gold Reserves May Signal Impending Monetary Reset

When Powell stated that “It’s possible to have more than one reserve currency,” it raised more than a few eyebrows. As the individual with the greatest level of control over the current world reserve currency, the U.S. dollar, his comments cast doubts on the American currency’s supremacy.

Russia has accumulated more than 74 million troy ounces of gold, which means it owns one of the world’s biggest stashes, worth roughly $140 billion. Russia’s gold is reportedly stored in vaults within the Russian Federation’s territory.

Giambruno explained: “Russia’s gold is a big deal because it gives them access to an apolitical neutral form of money with no counterparty risk.

I wish I could find this video from the eighties IIRC, of a professor who explained why it would be totally impossible to return to the "gold standard" as a stand alone. He described a hybrid would be needed, but long before the digital element arrived. The contract with the Federal Reserve had an end date, 2012-13ish ended the contract. Contracts matter to them, well, did at one time.

Historically this sort of "rally" with the POTUS would be to meet the troops that would be sent off to police the rogue country not falling in line with the 13 families desire. Remember the Axis of evil? Non central bank assignees, among non C_A related issues.

Notice Joe is without a tie, shirt open, defeated. I assume the guy behind is SS, no tie, open shirt.

For contrast.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Expect even higher gas prices.

Aramco oil refinery in Jeddah up in flames.
twitter.com...

"Houthi-led rebels in Yemen have claimed responsibility for a cruise missile attack on Aramco facilities and critical infrastructure in the Saudi capital Riyadh, as well as a drone aircraft attack on the Ras Tanura oil refinery and another Rabigh-run refinery in Saudi Arabia."
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Fun snake related bonus.

The above is NOT strictly true. The translation above is for "NASHA".

The truer meaning would be for the acronym as if it was the word "NASA" which actually means “To lift”, “high”, and “lofty” which are some of the definitions.

That snake tongue is all over the world's space agency logos. They ALL know secrets.

Images from logos

Also, consider how many forked tongues there are in a Union Jack?
edit on 25/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I couldn't find much in finance reports on this NGO. Seems all their funding comes from donations & membership dues.

Exactly. How many orgs try and hide their finances.

Membership dues are paltry amounts for running something this size.

I want the donation lists. I imagine these are spread out and paid into the local coffers to secretly move it up to the international coffers.

The fact that none of these influxes of money are traceable is very telling.

P

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is odd, Fake BoJo going on about Peppa Pig World, which, is news to me. It's clearly code by his mannerisms. CLIP

180 Countries. There are 180 kinds of international currencies (money) circulated in the world

Theme parks in China, America and "new forrest."

6 Billion Pounds (2X) 66

Gematria Peppa Pig World

Also,

Tip Of The Spear
Perfect Storm

Fake BoJo signaling Queen news coming soon?

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: IAMTAT

In practice it is the same video as the telegram link.
I find it strange that no one has reported it with the original link.
If it were true it is explosive news.

I watched the UN Security Council address by Russia, LIVE.
It is legitimate. The Russian Ambassador actually said these things...It was translated LIVE as well.
edit on 25-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Lady Gaga wore a bulletproof dress to sing at President Biden’s inauguration
The singer performed ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ at the US Capitol at the time

www.nme.com...
www.nme.com/news/lady-gaga-wore-a-bulletproof-dress-to-sing-at-president-bidens-inauguration

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
CIA showing their true colors...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Peppa Pig World, New Forest

Is this a code for the Elite to go to an underground bunker there perhaps?

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This is odd, Fake BoJo going on about Peppa Pig World, which, is news to me. It's clearly code by his mannerisms. CLIP

Hmmm....so BoJo just “loves” Peppa Pig World = Children’s World = Pedo World ? The streets are safe in Peppa Pig World = Sanctuary for Pedo’s ? BBC rejects Peppa Pig, created in England, but thankfully many other Countries and Amusement Parks around the World embrace Peppa Pig World = BoJo is lamenting about England booting out Pedo’s ? The schools are strict in Peppa Pig World = Harsh Punishment from traditional Father figures ? Lastly, what an odd reference to transit systems in Peppa World = Transport to where ?! 👀

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Peppa Pig World, New Forest

Is this a code for the Elite to go to an underground bunker there perhaps?

I'd never heard of Peppa Pig. Is it just me or does Peppa Pig look like penis/testicles? If so... and what a weird thing for a prime minister to talk about, though I don't know the context. He sure stuttered a lot.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Are we watching a movie?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You did a whole thread in one post. A lot to unravel there. I do see some connecting of dots with the plans and the IAP being the "tool" of the Cabal's reset. Tools that get thrown away later.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Jeddah attack on eve... crazy synchronicities:

Eve’s tomb in Jeddah — myth or reality?

...crazy predictive programming:

Jedha City Destruction - Rogue One : A Star Wars Story

Jedha City is a location created and developed for the 2016 Star Wars anthology film, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The city was inspired by real life holy cities such as Mecca and Jerusalem
link

If this sounds like a déjà vu - it kinda is - possibly with some resonance in Seattle. I also made several posts re Jeddah in part 21

edit on 26-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: crankyoldman

That picture of the church really creeps me out.

Without reading this post first and just having left the post, my thoughts about the pic on the Vatican church that "the holy spirit has to be telling them that has to be an affront to God". "I would have to ask them how they could put such homage to a Snake and why the obnoxious sculpture must be present?"

Symbolism of God it is not.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join