It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR - looks like it’s started

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BZiker

You seem to be but one of a number of Russian posters that have popped up on here since this all kicked off.

Sounds like propoganda to me, so colour me cynical. And suspicious.

Your analogy ain't real, your invasion of Ukraine is.

Can you explain why Putin repeatedly claimed that he had no intention of invading?

It is perfectly obvious that this invasion has been long in the planning.

Bluntly, why should anyone ever again trust such a massive and brazen liar?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is what the media claimed the same thing about the Syrian conflict.

"Assad is fleeing to Russia"

While they ignore Biden's Billion Dollar withhold to Ukraine.
edit on 26-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hello, Russian person.
Can you please explain the relationship between Russia and China...as well as the current relationship between Putin and Xi.

If you would like to add your thoughts on Putin's and the Russian people's thoughts on Trump and Biden...It would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No, it really wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No, it really wouldn't.

I'd like to hear what he has to say.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I've heard enough, thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

a reply to: JinMI

I'm sorry to interfere in your dialogue.
It seems to me that the reaction of the United States and NATO to Russia's actions in Ukraine speaks about the consistency of these actions.
Agree - this is very likely.

AND about SWIFT. This threat is exclusively for domestic use in Western countries. This measure cannot cause real damage to Russia since 2018. Russia has ready-made alternative systems.

The occupation of Ukraine will slow down Russia's economic development. Therefore, this will not happen. Oddly enough, Putin tells the truth more often than you think. The problem is that few people read his statements in full.
The occupation of any other country of the former USSR will also slow down Russia's economic development. Therefore, this will not happen. Quite recently, there were problems between Armenia and Azerbaijan, there were problems in Kazakhstan, and problems in Belarus. But there is no occupation anywhere. Although there were opportunities. Occupation is generally an outdated technology of the 19th and not the 21st century. In modern realities, this is not effective.

No one is going to restore the Soviet Union. This is no longer possible. Society is used to living in a new reality, technology has stepped forward, the Russian leadership assesses prospects differently. The Eurasian Economic Union is being built. By and large, the Russian leadership wants NATO countries not to interfere with Russia's development. Hence all the demands and actions of Russia on the world stage

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Biolabs?

www.ninefornews.nl...

Dutch to english please.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Can you explain why Putin repeatedly claimed that he had no intention of invading?

Asymmetric warfare...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
China is heterogeneous. There is a group of Si, and there is a group of "Komsomol members" who have close ties with the Democratic Party of the USA and the new leadership of Germany. They are in conflict with each other. The Xi Group pushes Komsomol members away from economic assets. All these stories with the problems of Chinese developers and Alibaba, etc., are the result of this internal struggle. Putin and his team have good relations with Xi.

For the rest, Russia and China are now acting independently, but they support each other in difficult situations. Russia has upgraded the Chinese missile early warning system. China has withdrawn most of its troops previously stationed there from the borders with Russia.
Russia is expanding oil and gas supplies to China. The transit flow of goods on the railways of Siberia is exorbitant. This is a mutually beneficial cooperation
Russian public analysts expect peaceful accession of Taiwan to China after the next election. It is claimed that opinion polls suggest that the residents of Taiwan are in favor of joining China on the model of Hong Kong.

About Trump and Biden. Russians don't care what kind of administration you have. In fact, all administrations are pursuing an aggressive policy towards Russia. This is nothing new. Over the past 300 years in Russia, only 18 years have been without sanctions in one form or another from Western countries.
On a domestic level, I feel sorry for Trump. He had to go through a colossal harassment. At the same time, many in Russia know the story of how the report was invented on the basis of which Trump was accused of having ties with Russia. You may have heard about the Skripals and the murky story that the British have blown up around them. It is noteworthy that Skripal was "poisoned" when the American investigative authorities wanted to interrogate him in the Trump case. It was this Skripal who prepared the report on the basis of which Trump was bullied. In Russia, they believe that his poisoning is an attempt by the British special services to hide the traces of their forgery and support for the US Democratic Party. But this is speculation)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

No, blatant lying.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
As I wrote in my very first comment, anyone who wants to consider my personal opinion as Kremlin propaganda can simply ignore me.

If you don't like my opinion, I have nothing against it. If you are able to constructively and without unnecessary emotions to argue and confirm your position, I support it. I know how to admit my mistakes and incompetence. That is why I emphasize - my comments are just my personal opinion.

As for the operation in Ukraine. It would be strange if the army commander revealed her plans. In my humble opinion, Ukraine has become a problem for all powers. Russia, as the guarantor of the Minsk agreements, went to the extreme measure of forcing Ukraine to peace.
I have many friends and acquaintances in Ukraine. We are practically one people. The language differs less than that of an American living in Texas and an American living in New York.
So these people claim that the Ukrainian military places their artillery inside the courtyards of residential multi-storey buildings. This is not how defenders of civilians behave. This is how only terrorists who overlap with women and children behave. In addition, this indicates that the Ukrainian military is counting on the fact that the Russians will not shoot at residential areas. It turns out they believe in it.

But you don't have to believe me. Check everything online. Use Cyrillic in the search. A new world of facts will open up to you.

Well, I repeat once again - the West has been demanding for the last few years from Russia, the guarantor of the Minsk peace agreements, to restore peace in Ukraine. The peace process was disrupted by the President of Ukraine. He has repeatedly stated publicly that he is unintentional to implement the Minsk peace agreements. Russia was forced to take an extreme measure - the demilitarization of Ukraine. If this succeeds, the conflict in Ukraine will be over. People will stop killing there. It seems to me that in 8 years of the civil war they deserved it.

Israel does this once every couple of years, and no one cares. I don't understand why this simple connection is not seen by residents of Western countries
edit on 26-2-2022 by BZiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Your response and POV is appreciated.
Thank you.

Your thoughts on Skirpal were intriguing.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Perhaps you could have tried the Sanctions and diplomatic route - But you are right in that the USA does this all the time and with less evidence - WMD in Iraqi for instance.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"As I wrote in my very first comment, anyone who wants to consider my personal opinion as Kremlin propaganda can simply ignore me."

OK. Will do, and out.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ha ha ha.

I took him at his word as well....that was as far as I got!
🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Russia was building Nord Stream 2 to stop gas transit through Ukraine. This could be a colossal lever of pressure on Ukraine. But Western countries have come out with a united front against this idea. Nord Stream 2 is still not working and Russia does not have the necessary leverage to put pressure on the leadership of Ukraine.
Meanwhile, people living in the Donbas continued to be killed

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but are you proposing the US should invade Mexico? Dirty business has happened in Mexico for along time, the US has asked Mexico to control is borders. I could conflate it to match your analogy hust as you have used rhetoric to conflate your own. The world would be OK with the US invading Mexico?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can someone tell me who is responsible for sending the Ukrainians the Javelin anti-tank weapons...they are using so effectively against Russian tanks?

Was it Obama, Trump or Biden?

President Trump secretly sent the first in 2019.

Biden has publicly sent more since December.

Obama sent them nothing but death and destruction.

And blankets.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join