It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR - looks like it’s started

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just spit balling. The whole thing seems off to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"Jabs"?

You think this is about "jabs"?!

Words fail me.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You do recall this? www.historyhit.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm quite certain that, indeed, you have no clue.

Please spare me from your constant anti Biden stuff when we are trying to debate such an important international crisis.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

This totally tanked Russia's economy and makes no strategic sense on Russia's part. I wonder if this initially started as a third actor imitating Russia, or perhaps even a false flag by the rogue deep state part of the US?

The unavoidable financial consequences for russia and russian friends are too massive to be exaggerated in any way, and extremely long lasting.

Doesn't make ANY sense for putin to do this without MUCH larger plans. He does not have a reputation for being stupid.

Maybe putin is expecting a pearl harbor from his ccp partner?

Or maybe this IS a FF, perpetrated by a putin and biden partnership?

Just guessing, but looks an awful lot like 40/41 right now.

3rd party FF was a very real possiblity imo, but info shared here appears to be quickly debunking that possibility over the past 8 hours or so.

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

So, it's not Russian troops, armour, planes, helicopters and warships at all?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

One more PM 4u.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Thank you for seeing the forest for the trees.
This is really smelly fish....

link   

It may be now, but that doesn't mean that's what started it.....

link   
Sorry if already posted-
I don't know if this is true but:

Meanwhile Turkey reported that one of its ships had been hit by a 'bomb' off the coast of Odessa, where fighting is also going on. Turkey is a member of NATO, underlining fears that the war in Ukraine could quickly suck in other states and spark an all-out conflict in Europe.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This seems to be spiraling out of control at high speed.
Will NATO respond after Putin as good as threatened "the West" with nuclear attack if they intervene?

Holy crap I don't like where this is going.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have the feeling you are right, something odd on this take over and the lack of interest by the senile president of the US, lets see if Taiwan falls in the hands of China next, what a gift.

Too many unanswered questions and our own government is not going to say a darn thing, but mumble jumble as usual.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

This planet is stupid.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Meanwhile you have all default signs of the social engineering style of the elites; ready-made FB 'i stand with Ukraine' flags and memes.... while innocent people lose their lives over their #ty games.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

The unavoidable financial consequences for russia and russian friends are too massive to be exaggerated in any way, and extremely long lasting.

Did Crimea turn into an "unavoidable financial consequences"? Putin is playing the long game where the west gets tired or forgets and things go back to normal and he gains another former satellite country back. Also, what will EU do that gets about 50% of their energy from Russia? Don't think that wasn't in the plan too. Putin got EU by the balls and America has Biden, kind of a win win for Putin...lol

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

To that, I would agree!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Silcone Synapse

This planet is stupid.

The planet is pretty dope, but the people...yeesh. Where's a mass extinction sized asteroid when you need one.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I highly doubt at this point we are seeing the whole picture.

Unless there is some coordinated NWO conspiracy etc. I would think something will happen in Asia, in the coming weeks months etc.

Russia, will have an interesting new position in Europe, with Ukraine.

NATO, is on the reaction the United States is divided, and WEAK, parts of the eu do not want to get involved (Germany). Not to appear premature but the balance of power we have grown comfortable with for the past decades are changing.
edit on 24-2-2022 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Coming right along. Be patient

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Multiple reports that the Russian army has gained control of Chernobyl. I will just post one of them

Russian troops have seized the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, the State Agency of Ukraine on Exclusion Zone Management spokesperson, Yevgeniya Kuznetsovа, tells CNN.

“When I came to the office today in the morning [in Kyiv], it turned out, that the [Chernobyl nuclear power plant] management had left. So there was no one to give instructions or defend," she said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This totally tanked Russia's economy and makes no strategic sense on Russia's part. I wonder if this initially started as a third actor imitating Russia, or perhaps even a false flag by the rogue deep state part of the US?

You know it that it is. The US economy wont be better. Its the deep state part of the US that wanted this war for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join