It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR - looks like it’s started

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Flashback to Biden in 2019:

"Putin knows that when I am president of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over."

twitter.com...

Remove Biden… and install Trump the legitimate president and only then would I consider fighting for these morons

Pretty simple

You call these people morons yet you consider Trump a president..interesting

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Saw this tweet yesterday from a Chi Lee:
twitter.com...

In the tweet is an image:

Remember, Klaus Schwab controls Putin and most of the Western enemies through the 'Young Global Leaders' program.
So, this is what our children are supposed to go die for huh?
We're supposed to give our lives to protect the interests of 4 traitors in government and Klaus Schwab's Great Reset?
What an effing joke!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You clearly have a secret aspiration to be a reporter.
For those of us that have been to war, I fail to
understand your salivating need to post links to
any real or alleged conflicts.

What ungodly purpose would anyone have
to display this?

Are Reality TV shows too boring, that people
now have an insatiable appetite for death
and destruction?

sick

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

You clearly have a secret aspiration to be a reporter.
For those of us that have been to war, I fail to
understand your salivating need to post links to
any real or alleged conflicts.

to display this?

and destruction?

sick

I would suggest that the more people have access to images of death and destruction from war the quicker people will lose their appetite for it.
Being protected and shown sanitized footage only leads people to believe that war is something that isn't really just death and destruction.
Let's have reality on mainstream news and see how quickly people rise up and demand peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: longtimelurker1

I would suggest that the more people have access to images of death and
destruction from war the quicker people will lose their appetite for it.
Being protected and shown sanitized footage only leads people to
believe that war is something that isn't really just death and destruction.
Let's have reality on mainstream news and see how quickly people rise up and demand peace.

I wish your assessment were true. But unfortunately the selfish constitution
of human nature would leave the majority to act no differently. The fact
that millions in this country turn a blind eye to State and Federal
government overreach over a 99% recoverable virus is proof positive
they wont demand anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: longtimelurker1

I would suggest that the more people have access to images of death and
destruction from war the quicker people will lose their appetite for it.
Being protected and shown sanitized footage only leads people to
believe that war is something that isn't really just death and destruction.

I wish your assessment were true. But unfortunately the selfish constitution
of human nature would leave the majority to act no differently. The fact
that millions in this country turn a blind eye to State and Federal
government overreach over a 99% recoverable virus is proof positive
they wont demand anything.

Agreed, we have been lulled into apathy with comfort, priveleges and lies. I believe that we are the majority though. People who question things. I believe we are led to believe that we are a minority to induce a sense of helplessness and despair for humanity.
I truly believe if we were shown the REALITY of war in online and television news; by reality I'm talking absolutely uncensored chaos that is war, then we would be in radically different world.
edit on 24-2-2022 by longtimelurker1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2022 by longtimelurker1 because: Because format.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The top senator overseeing U.S. intelligence agencies tells Axios he's deeply concerned cyberattacks launched by Russian President Vladimir Putin could morph into a broader war that draws in NATO nations — including the United States.

Why it matters: President Biden has ruled out American boots on the ground in Ukraine. But Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Mark Warner (D-Va.), said in an interview Wednesday that Putin's actions during the next few days risk triggering NATO's Article 5 collective defense principle.

In a 2021 communique, NATO affirmed the alliance would weigh whether to trigger its Article 5 mutual defense pact over a cyberattack "on a case-by-case basis."
It said the response "need not be restricted to the cyber domain."

The bottom line: Warner said that if a Putin cyberattack harms a NATO member, he would "err on the side of a stronger response" from the U.S.

Sen. Mark Warner warns that Russia's cyberattacks on Ukraine could draw NATO states into broader war

Well, let's hope that does not happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

“I am sick and tired of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell.”
-William Tecumseh Sherman

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

“I am sick and tired of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell.”
-William Tecumseh Sherman

Even worse is that most of the old wealthy folk sitting in safety and comfort have never been in that foxhole, but they are willing to send our children to their deaths, and for what?

The future of our children hang in the balance with governments that are growing more and more tyrannical, and their freedoms and civil rights are being constantly removed from them. Sending them off to die in a war that does nothing to make things better for them, makes them less than pawns, it makes them fodder.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just heard a talking head general on FOX say the Russian advance has been slowed by Ukrainian forces.

Looks like resistance is futile...but I think Putin is looking for a regime change and not total destruction of the country.

DOW opens down bigtime. Over -840 now.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope DOW fake digital crap hits bottom today, maybe people will realize everything now in the world is nothing but an illusion.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wonder what Putin will do with all those newly captured Ukrainian files concerning Biden family corruption.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Crazy video

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope DOW fake digital crap hits bottom today, maybe people will realize everything now in the world is nothing but an illusion.

We are just expendable game pieces being used in a game played by those in that big club, that we are not in. More people are waking up to the illusions and the lies, it just that it is taking too damn long for us to hit critical mass.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Yeah too right on the links with Ukraine
also remember Russia does the same with its links to politicians eg their ex leader Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder............

"Gazprom has nominated former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder to join its board of directors. He already holds several posts related to the Russian energy sector: the former chancellor is chairman of Nord Stream. Schroeder, who was the head of the Social Democrat-led German government, is also a board member at Russia's top oil producer Rosneft." warsawinstitute.org...

Oils a mucky business by the look of things

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

to display this?

and destruction?

The world has gone through far too much. Immeasurable amounts of waste and unneeded suffering before this conflict have occurred. This war like most appear to be senseless, and more about egos or certain countries pride than retribution for actual actions, and at the very least, revenge towards the wrong people.

I hate it all, but I'm still going to see the footage for myself. I have to see how it unfolds before all the different actors go manufacturing narratives. We have to do our best to find truths in the chaos even if it's close to impossible. Doesn't mean joy is found in the search.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Reports that Russian forces have entered the Chernobyl zone...to stiff resistance.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Russians claim all Ukrainian air defenses taken out in hours.
Ukraine claims 15 Russian tanks destroyed.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reports that Russian forces have entered the Chernobyl zone...to stiff resistance.

I heard the area radiates of resistance.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Not adding anything, just bookmarking via post for the vid for later, hubs watches this guy once in a while. Wonder if he's seen it yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join