It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR - looks like it’s started

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What do you want him to do? Get militarily involved and risk WW3.

Have to say that all the sniping at Biden and love for Putin on here at a time when he is dismantling a sovereign country and committing mass murder is quite sickening.

He is a huge enemy of freedom and democracy, but you carry on with your insular petty obsessing.
edit on 24-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You clearly have a secret aspiration to be a reporter.
For those of us that have been to war, I fail to
understand your salivating need to post links to
any real or alleged conflicts.

What ungodly purpose would anyone have
to display this?

Are Reality TV shows too boring, that people
now have an insatiable appetite for death
and destruction?

sick

Reporting details from the theater with as many details as possible is EXTREMELY important right now, so maybe you should THINK and not post about it for a few days?

No other site on the planet is nearly as good at collecting and disseminating this type of information in near real time through such a wide group of unaffiliated amateur operators with (aging) professional 'skills'.

Please allow folks a few days to do this, even though it WILL also result in false info to sort through, and a posting 'attitude' that goes a little beyond what is normally allowed by T&C.

These completely anonymous and unaffiliated operators HAVE saved many lives by these activities in the past, and may be doing so RIGHT now.

It also makes it impossible for democrat/msm lies to be effective long term. Extremely important.

It is time for more throttle here, not less. I am respectfully asking everyone (not specifically you) to stay silent about your complaints on this issue for 72 hours.

Nobody wants to muzzle anyone, we'll gladly stand tall and take any abuse you want to send our way, deserved or not, but not while so many lives are on the line under the fog.

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The heavy fighting at Chernobyl has been confirmed by various sources. It appears that the Russians are attempting to take over the power plant and are being resisted by the Ukrainian National guard.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Apparently, Ukraine has confirmed that Russian forces have seized Gostomel' Airfield, ca. 10 miles NW of Kiev.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

In my opinion this is Russian/China engineered through social media. Our common people now are so polarized that in this case we can't reach consensus on anything.

What is stupid to me is that in this case.. What do you expect Biden to do. I've seen people here all over the place.

If he commits to having troops in Ukraine you will criticize on pulling us into another war.
If he does nothing you will criticize on that
If he does sanctions you will criticize on that

All while ignoring the fact that Trump is calling him a genius and he knew what he was going to do in Ukraine and did nothing about it as well and worshipping everything that comes out of his mouth. Not to mention that you are ignoring the fact that Putin/Russia is the one driving this.

It is all talking out of both sides of your mouth, and to be honest it is exactly what Russia and China want. So kudos to you.

Personally I'm not a big Biden fan and wish we had someone else leading our country, but at the same time can't find a lot of fault on how he is handling this situation.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

@PatriotGames4u -- PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It is time for more throttle here, not less. I am respectfully asking everyone (not specifically you) to stay silent about your complaints on this issue for 72 hours.

Not gonna happen....in todays world of instant communication via the www. streaming etc...War, death, blood, catastrophe is just another form of entertainment. It's just another superbowl but on a much larger scale.

edit on 24-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Taiwan’s air force has scrambled to warn off nine Chinese military aircraft that entered its air defence zone (ADIZ) just hours after Russia invaded Ukraine, withTaipei fearful that the crisis could embolden Beijing to increase pressure on or even attack the island.

China, which claims self-governing Taiwan as its own territory, has ramped up a military intimidation campaign against the island in recent years, and regularly flies jets into its ADIZ.

The defence ministry said the latest mission involved eight Chinese J-16 fighters and one Y-8 reconnaissance aircraft, and that in response, Taiwanese fighters were sent up to warn the Chinese aircraft and air defence missiles were deployed to "monitor the activities".

China’s incursions usually coincide with high-level foreign visits or important occasions in Taiwan, and Thursday’s incident followed Russia’s all-out invasion of Ukraine by land, air and sea.

Taipei is concerned that Beijing may take advantage of a distracted West to ramp up pressure on the island amid the crisis in Ukraine, Taiwanese officials have said.

Taiwan warns off Chinese fighter jets amid rising security fears after Ukraine invasion

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Then sit back and enjoy the show, but stop throwing beer bottles at the players.

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

"If he commits to having troops in Ukraine you will criticize on pulling us into another war.
If he does nothing you will criticize on that
If he does sanctions you will criticize on that"

Did you mean to reply to me?

I'm against him putting troops on the ground for obvious reasons.

I'm all for sanctions, the harder the better.

Ignoring Trump calling Putin a "genius"?

Hardly, I've posted quite a bit about that.

Have you got the right poster?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Thanks. Replied.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Someone should tell them were going through a pandemic, fighting systematic racism and climate change.....

The strategy to keep citizens preoccupied in culture wars has worked wonders

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This totally tanked Russia's economy and makes no strategic sense on Russia's part. I wonder if this initially started as a third actor imitating Russia, or perhaps even a false flag by the rogue deep state part of the US?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

No I was agreeing with you. You actually have quite a level head on that and was trying to expand on what you were saying.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Please do explain how that could even be done?

"False flag"?!!!!!!!??

Please, you are not being serious, are you?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: olaru12

Then sit back and enjoy the show, but stop throwing beer bottles at the players.

Despite my cynical sarcasm I'm horrified that this cluster++++ could easily spin out of control and kill us all while we sit watching it on ATS. the irony!

Glad I don't have any kids....

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kykweer

Yep specially when people start to wake up to the deceptions on all of the above, yep people are dying from the jabs, got to keep people preoccupy about war,

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Oh, fair enough.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I have not clue what in the world you are talking about, you sound as confused as senile biden himself,

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join