It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Sorry I should have been more specific It was the Altair system I was most interested.

No problem, I can only confirm lots of mlrs usage from from near max range first hand, and that there were quite a few reports of unspecified mlrs platforms being included in convoys that were reported to have been destroyed in the last 18 hours.

The videos I've seen were all too dark and distant to confirm anything more than that.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

And when they fall into the wrong hands(which they will) what then?
maybe buy another bottle?
Ukraine is being over-run
best is to stop this non-sense to avoid further bloodshed
edit on pmFridayFriday20800000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Ukraine is being over-run
best is to stop this non-sense to avoid further bloodshed

You might be right about this.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
People are fighting back like crazy in the capital city of Ukraine this morning.

The amount of gunfire is louder and more frequent than a Fourth of July fireworks display.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

This was announced 9 hours ago by Poland -

Polish Defense Minister Mariusz Błaszczak: The convoy with the ammunition that we hand over to Ukraine has already reached our neighbors. We support Ukrainians, we stand in solidarity and we firmly oppose Russian aggression

With Poland's support, this will not end well for Russia, they should negotiate a cease-fire... save some lives.

I would hate to see them fight till the last bullet.

edit on 01020128pm282022Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:01:09 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Been drinking so hard to find a link to a single story they all seem to be in the updates, like goto fox and click on the live update link and its about 4 stories down right now.

Yea same country, interesting that they said no since they are in the military bloc, and economic bloc agreement with russia, watching that fallout will be interesting as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

You might feel different if you called Ukraine home.

We are NOT pushing Ukrainian actions in any way, their President is publicly begging for assistance to save his country.

Also from what can tell, western countries are still being very careful of what gets sent there.

Even the Javs were stripped of something that we have trouble defending against ourselves (still 100% lethal for T90s), and that is by far the most advanced thing that we've sent (that I know of).

Most of what we sent so far was older than the gear russia is using, which is 1991 & older, and not even American designs.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Xcathdra

Been drinking so hard to find a link to a single story they all seem to be in the updates, like goto fox and click on the live update link and its about 4 stories down right now.

Yea same country, interesting that they said no since they are in the military bloc, and economic bloc agreement with russia, watching that fallout will be interesting as well.

Probably don't drink so much

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Meh been a rough week need to decompress on friday evening so I can get back on what needs to be done come monday, this gives me 2 days to recover.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

so then they are not under 100% russian control as claimed - check.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: GoShredAK

Meh been a rough week need to decompress on friday evening so I can get back on what needs to be done come monday, this gives me 2 days to recover.

Sorry it was a silly joke.....

More power to ya
have a good weekend!

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Right now Ukraine has advantage in anti tank missiles with their Javelin against Russia's Kornet. We need to see HJ-12 in this war. HJ-12 is said to be at least as good as Javelin.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Zelensky appeals for direct talks with Putin:
In a new video message on Friday, Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky again called for direct talks with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.
www.cnn.com...

edit on pmFridayFriday20900000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Putin will never admit defeat.. He will fight to the last russian conscript.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Dnipro river cuts Ukraine in half. Blow up every bridge on it and the connection between west Ukraine and east Ukraine is severed by Dnipro river.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Video shows a fighter jet screaming over buildings dropping flares. I can't tell what kind it is, but my guess is some type of Flanker, but that's just a very weak guess. Who knows where or when this video was shot? Also what does the caption say?

Russia uses flares on their bombs to see if they hit along with using them for anti heat seeker missiles.

I would go after the Russian oligarchs by grabbing their property onside Russia, like their yachts.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongpengSuen
The Dnipro river cuts Ukraine in half. Blow up every bridge on it and the connection between west Ukraine and east Ukraine is severed by Dnipro river.

Is putin already planning his rapid east bound retreat?

Why else would this matter in the slightest?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
massive gunfire in Kiev city

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: imitator

Putin will never admit defeat.. He will fight to the last russian conscript.

I fear you may be correct.

There isn't any kind of evidence to the contrary.

But some folks are working on a potential solution.

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join