It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Odd turn of events ....

China Hits Russia with sanctions FOX

Chinese banks restrict lending to Russia, dealing blow to Moscow

That is very interesting.

Can it be backed up?

I mean extrodinary claims require extraordinary evidence there Foxnews.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: JinMI

Now for the jackpot......why arent we sanctioning China?

Russia just blocked UK flights to Far East/Russia normally that would be bad for UK's economy. They didn't just ban Airline flights, but cargo flights.

Ravenwatcher just posted a link to fox saying that 2 CCP banks sanctioned Russia.

Id like to see some proof on this and their claims

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesperA
Anyone know if this video is from this conflict? If ICBM:s have been deployed/distributed in Ukraine now by the Russians, this would be "the endgame" pretty quick

EDIT: NSFW, apparantly videolinks goes to the video + "related" pictures which may include their entire photo database which consist of nudity, if you use a browser that does not redirect you, for instance Brave browser, all you will see is the video

images.apina.biz...

If those are indeed ICBM's they ain't for use in Ukraine. They are for further afield. And They wouldn't need to be moved from Russia to Ukraine to use them. Unless Putin is hoping if they are on Ukrainian soil they won't be targeted.

I sincerely hope they are empty. If they are not, Putin has gone mad. I'm guessing every nuclear power around the globe is on the highest Defcon alert right now. Worrying times for our Children and Grandchildren.

I hope all of you who fully support Nuclear weapons and believed they are a deterrent are sitting with your children and Grandchildren watching all of this unfold right now.

You are all #ing psychopaths.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Odd turn of events ....

Probably just for show, and negotiated/discussed before the invasion even happened.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Probably?

That's a bit weak?

Seems China told Putin to negotiate out of this.

Putin then said if Ukraine surrendered, he'd hold negotiations in Minsk.

Now China says, that's not good enough so if you take no notice, have this?
edit on 25-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: vNex92

Do we know China has deep relations to Russia, factually? We do.

So, of those same sanctions were applied to...China?

Now for the jackpot......why arent we sanctioning China?

Not paying attention?

ccp was 'secretly' giving vlad copies of all top secret ccp communications about russia & ukraine with joe for several months.

We ALWAYS knew.

We were reading ccp-putin communications before either of them were the entire time.

I doxxed this around 12 hours ago right here, directly to wumao.

MAJOR source publicly confirmed this doxxing elsewhere a few hours ago.

Coincidence?

Pro tip: ccp is extremely concerned that some of the things ccp said in those communications will be publicly released by us.

Hilarious.

Having fun yet?

We are

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Probably?

That's a bit weak?

I gave you a star because I initially thought you meant the sanctions were weak, not the "probably" designation.

I'll be waiting for your thread with iron-clad proof that the sanctions were pre-negotiated.

Till then I'll stick to probably.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Odd turn of events ....

Probably just for show, and negotiated/discussed before the invasion even happened.

I would agree with you. Just for show.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: just4fun

Peaceful protesters? No, it's not OK.

Maybe tell that to all your coworkers and MINI castro

I did.

Trudeau is still trying to figure out how it was done.

Not paying attention?

edit on 25-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Odd turn of events ....

That is very interesting.

Can it be backed up?

I mean extrodinary claims require extraordinary evidence there Foxnews.

I normally dont trust fox news on most news stories.

During Trump they had all positive spins on Trump.
Even his decisions to go after the Iranian general in Syria.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Not my claim, it was yours:

"Probably just for show, and negotiated/discussed before the invasion even happened."

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongpengSuen
China has really top notch military recon satellites. Wouldn't be surprised if China is supply military intel to the Russians in real time.

How'd that 'top notch' satellite gear work out for you?

Did you notice what was publicly announced by a MAJOR source in the last few hours?

Watch how fast ccp dumps putin now.

I wasn't 'guessing'.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
'Russian warship, go f*** yourselves': Final words of Ukrainian border guards protecting Snake Island – just 40 miles from Romanian border in the Black Sea – before Kremlin navy opened fire killing all 13 of them when they refused to surrender

All Ukrainian border guards protecting a tiny island in the Black Sea from Russian invaders were killed yesterday after refusing to surrender to warmonger Vladimir Putin's forces and defiantly telling a Kremlin warship: 'Go f**k yourselves!'.

The small contingent of soldiers, reportedly 13 in number, were posted on Snake Island in the Odessa region near NATO ally Romania and were defending the territory after Moscow launched its full-scale invasion of Ukraine early Thursday morning.

In a radio message, the soldiers were told by a sailor on board the vessel: 'This is Russian military warship. I suggest you lay down your weapons and surrender to avoid bloodshed and needless casualties. Otherwise, you will be bombed.' However, the Ukrainian troops defiantly refused to give up the territory, and instead replied: 'Go f**k yourselves!'.

The Russian soldiers on radio are heard muttering the curse back at the Ukrainians, before all the border guards were killed in an aerial bombardment. Their deaths were later acknowledged by Ukraine's president Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

click link for remainder of article..

Putin just keeps winning hearts and minds.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Russi a Issues Ominous Warning to Finland, Sweden Should They Join NATO

Russia's Foreign Ministry spokeswoman has said that Moscow would have to respond if Sweden and Finland intended to join NATO.

Maria Zakharova held a press conference on Friday and reflected on the ongoing conflict in Ukraine and the intentions of Russia going forward.

A clip of her speech has begun to go viral on social media as she appears to issue a threat aimed at Sweden and Finland, saying it would have "serious military-political repercussions." The video has amassed over 300,000 views.

click link for article

Putin once again helps NATO by being a little bi*ch to sovereign nations by threatening them.

The Russian people need to get rid of Putin. The USSR is gone and will not be coming back.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think Putin has bitten off more the he can chew .

Twelve thousand Chechens ready to deploy to Ukraine – Kadyrov

RT Link

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
* - President Zelensky warns in the new address that tonight the Russian troops will use all forces for renew assault

* - Melitopol is surrounded, fighting is taking place near the city. Earlier, Russian troops were driven out of the city, but infiltrating groups trying to capture critical infrastructure - the head of the Zaporizhzhia Regional State Administration

* - Canada announces sanctions against President Putin himself, supports proposal to remove Russia from SWIFT

* - NBC: The National Security Council is considering whether Washington will become a party to the conflict if it provides lethal aid to Ukraine

* - There will be an all-Senators classified briefing on Ukraine Monday at 7:15PM, a Senate aid tells @lindsaywise

* - Ukraine asked the International Monetary Fund for emergency financial aid

* - Shelling with heavy artillery reported near Avdiyivka

* - Loud explosion in Kyiv. The loudest all night

* - Zelensky press sec says Ukraine has agreed to have talks with Putin. Right now, the sides are choosing the time and the place

* - NATO E-3 Sentry running a circuit right on the border of Ukraine

* - US State Department: Blinken reiterated his condemnation of the deliberate and unjustified Russian attack on Ukraine during a call with the President of Moldova

* - In Tbilisi, Georgia, thousands took part in a protest rally against the government's decision to not sanction Russia over its invasion of Ukraine. Georgians are supporting the people of Ukraine

* - Air defense engaged aerial tarted over Cherkasy

( - Jen Psaki @PressSec confirms that US will join the European allies in sanctioning Putin and Lavrov

* - Heavy explosions rocking Kyiv, air raid sirens sounding

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I wonder what they mean by "respond?"

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
* - Readout from the @WhiteHouse of the latest @POTUS call with @ZelenskyyUa

* - Two explosions reported in Mykolaiv, reportedly targeting the airbase and railway fuel depot

* - Ukrainian army repelled Russian landing attempt near Koblevo village of Odesa region

* - Artillery impacts in a populated area of Kharkiv

* - US Department of State: .@SecBlinken spoke with Foreign Minister @DmytroKuleba today to condemn Russia's unprovoked war of choice in which civilian casualties have already started to mount

* - Aerial strike targeted Myrhorod airport

* - Reports of strikes on Starokostyantyniv airbase

* - In Mariupol shelling targeted school and high-rise building

* - Russian troops shelling Mariupol with MLRS GRAD

* - Mayor Klitchko: 5 explosions occurred with an interval of 3-5 minutes near CHP-6 power plant, emergency services heading there

* - Hacktivist group Anonymous has successfully breached and leaked the database of the Russian Ministry of Defence website mil[.]ru

* - Russia Grand Prix has been cancelled, the football champions league final has been moved out of Russia AND Russia has been suspended from the Eurovision contest, says @JosepBorrellF

* - Pentagon: Russian troops have slowed down the pace of the invasion

* - Borrell: We know that Russia will veto the Security Council resolution condemning the war in Ukraine

* - NATO's Stoltenberg: "Russia's attack on Ukraine is more than an attack on Ukraine, it's also an attack on the whole European security order"

* - The photo shows a burnt armored vehicle (probably BMD) near the town Bucha (Kyiv region). The identification mark "V" is clearly visible on the vehicle. The equipment with "V" mark of the Russian Armed Forces attacks Ukraine from the territory of Belarus

* - President Zelensky: Strengthening sanctions, concrete defense assistance and an anti-war coalition have just been discussed with @POTUS. Grateful for the strong support

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Looks like Russia will take up to Dnipro river. Blow up the bridges so Ukrainian army cannot cross the river. Ukraine east of Dnipro river has been historically part of Russia.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This boys and girls is the beginning of the worst nightmare ever imagined. The # has literally hit the fan.

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join