It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

How many of those so called police officers knocking on doors are local far right militias acting as second police? i had seen some reports a year ago of some places with the far right militias acting as a secondary police force.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
We have Radio 5 live in the UK. They've been taking calls about the Ukraine affair. A South African called Kobus been ringing in on a few occasions yesterday and today he lives in Kiev and won't leave because of his four dogs.

Anyway he's been witnessing Ukranian police going door to door in his tower block and taking away any boy or man over sixteen years of age and ordering them to go and fight against Russian forces. He said sixteen year old kids were being dragged away and forced to fight. No training just given a gun and told to fight trained Russian soldiers.

Sounds like there's going to be a bloodbath over there

Oh Bull S###

There would be a least one video of that happening

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yeah, I'm sure all armies across the world have their outcasts.

edit on 25-2-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Maybe, but they may well have relatives or friends living in those cities? So, they may well be conflicted?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

One would hope. Who knows what state of mind they'll be in after being in combat. I cannot speak to it as I have never experienced it.

edit on 25-2-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Me either.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

NATO ON THE MARCH!

NATO Green Lights Historic Deployment of Troops to ‘Deter’ Putin

LINK

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization has decided to deploy elements of the NATO Response Force in an effort to thwart Russia’s onslaught in Ukraine.

"What we see now is a full fledged invasion of Ukraine," NATO Secretary General Jens Soltenberg said in a press conference Friday, warning that Russian forces are moving towards Kyiv. "We are deploying elements of the NATO Response Force…to further strengthen our posture and to respond quickly to any contingency."

Aw shucks...WAR
What is it good for

Absolutely nothin

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

How many of those so called police officers knocking on doors are local far right militias acting as second police? i had seen some reports a year ago of some places with the far right militias acting as a secondary police force.

Yeah it could well be. Scary stuff if they are forcing 16 year old kids to fight a superpower.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just heard that power plants for Kiev were targeted and the city power is now out.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz
Well sh1t, that escalated quickly.

I guess why Putin is activating mass medical personnel.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It doesn't mean NATO is going into Ukraine, I don't think. But this thing can definitely escalate and we could be in a world of trouble.

I just heard on Fox News, that Ukraine is putting up stiff opposition to this invasion: shooting down planes, and Russia has yet to take any cities.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Taliban calls for Russian restraint on Ukraine.

twitter.com...

I didn't believe it but...

In apparent contradiction to its own past methods, the Taliban is calling for “restraint” and a “peaceful means” of resolution to the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.

In a statement posted by Abdul Qahar Balkhi, the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on Twitter on Feb. 25, 2022, the Taliban government, now known as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, said it was keeping in line with its foreign policy of “neutrality.”

Did the Taliban Call for a ‘Peaceful’ Resolution in Ukraine?

Interesting...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Kobus has been ringing in every day to BBC 5 Live............. He says he's ex SA'n soldier and horrified to see Ukraine police going door to door with 16 yr old boys being dragged away and given a gun and forced to fight Russian SF entering Kiev. Said there was going to a bloodbath and he sounded totally legit.

Zelinsky has ordered martial law so who knows. Recommending locals to make Molotov cocktails.

There were similar reports on the radio of families attempting to escape heading to the border and the women and under 16 kids being allowed to leave while Ukranian border guards were sending the men and boys back at gunpoint to fight the Russians.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It’s a bit misleading . NATO have been green lighted to assemble the rapid response force that would take up positions in nato countries bordering Ukraine and Russia . They will not at present be deployed into Ukraine

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles
It’s a bit misleading . NATO have been green lighted to assemble the rapid response force that would take up positions in nato countries bordering Ukraine and Russia . They will not at present be deployed into Ukraine

Just like Putin said he wasn’t going to invade Ukraine. You cannot trust anyones words at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
We have Radio 5 live in the UK. They've been taking calls about the Ukraine affair. A South African called Kobus been ringing in on a few occasions yesterday and today he lives in Kiev and won't leave because of his four dogs.

Anyway he's been witnessing Ukranian police going door to door in his tower block and taking away any boy or man over sixteen years of age and ordering them to go and fight against Russian forces. He said sixteen year old kids were being dragged away and forced to fight. No training just given a gun and told to fight trained Russian soldiers.

Sounds like there's going to be a bloodbath over there

Oh Bull S###

There would be a least one video of that happening

Vid of arms being distributed to citizens. Not proof they were forced into it though.

t.me...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anyone know if this video is from this conflict? If ICBM:s have been deployed/distributed in Ukraine now by the Russians, this would be "the endgame" pretty quick

EDIT: NSFW, apparantly videolinks goes to the video + "related" pictures which may include their entire photo database which consist of nudity, if you use a browser that does not redirect you, for instance Brave browser, all you will see is the video

images.apina.biz...

edit on 2022-2-25 by JesperA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26373464]38181[/post
I get your point but nato will have many constraints on them preventing them entering Ukraine .it could be what Putin is waiting for so he can start an all out assault on Europe citing nato involvement as the catalyst . Putin seems to have failed to move with the times and is stuck in the east v west scenarios of last century. I truly believe this whole situation is the death throes of the old brigade with nothing to lose

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Just wondering, why would a South African based in Ukraine be phoning Radio 5 Live in the UK?

Absolutely no idea Oldcarpy. Kobus has been ringing in on a regular basis and the more one thinks about it the more one sees where you are coming from. Says he has options to leave can go to UK or SA but can't leave with his four dogs and will stay and die rather than leave them

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join