It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: just4fun

You will no doubt wave away the source (plenty others available) but seems a bit more than that.

And 1700 arrested, because any protest in Russia is stamped on? Brave folk.

www.theguardian.com...

So its not OK to arrest Protesters?
And where are the pictures of 1000s of them

That link sure does not show thousands of protesters?

So its BS and more lies

edit on 25-2-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Peaceful protesters? No, it's not OK.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Maybe tell that to all your coworkers and MINI castro

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
SPANISH MSM FAKES THEIR REPORT ON UKRAINE USING A VIDEO GAME

www.bitchute.com...

fake news is fake

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

"coworkers"?

What do you mean by that?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

He should also freeze their bank and their family members banks and anyone who donated to them

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

For the first time ever, the NATO Response Force has been activated as a defensive measure in response to Russia's ongoing invasion of Ukraine.

NATO Supreme Allied Commander Gen. Tod Wolters activated the multinational force consisting of land, air, sea and special operations forces from the allies that can deploy quickly in support of the NATO alliance.

The activation of the response troops does not mean that any US or NATO troops will go into Ukraine, which is not a member of the alliance. US President Joe Biden has been clear that US troops are deploying to eastern Europe to help bolster NATO countries nervous about Russia's aggressive actions, and they will not be fighting in Ukraine.

NATO Response Force activated for first time ever in response to Russian invasion of Ukraine

Will this conflict stop at Ukraine? I didn't think Putin would attack early January but as more troops amassed after the "exercises", I began to change my mind.

Surely Putin wouldn't attack a NATO member country. One would hope their military wouldn't go through with that order.
edit on 25-2-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
10 Photos and Videos From Russia's Invasion of Ukraine That Are Actually Fake

A good story on some of the viral misleading video and images spreading on the Internet. I sussed out all but one and posted here. The F-16 flying over the buildings shooting flares. The bubble canopy and single tail were dead giveaways.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

I'm wondering if Russian troops (other than Special Forces) will go through with orders to fight armed civilians in their cities?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

A good story on some of the viral misleading video and images spreading on the Internet. I sussed out all but one and posted here. The F-16 flying over the buildings shooting flares. The bubble canopy and single tail were dead giveaways.

The very first video is the one a poster just posted because the streamer lives in Ukraine

Its all so fake

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Seems a bit far fetched seeing as Ukraine is sitting on top of a big percentage of the worlds uranium and other precious commodities and why the hassle of setting up a plant like that in a heavily radiated zone ? Just don’t seem to make sense.
Other stuff that’s troubling is Ukraine despite not having a huge arsenal in respects of other countries they are however very technically advanced , could this have been overlooked by Putin who seems to favour “ might is right” over information technology . If reports are correct Russia has lost a shed load of armour to man portable systems and intelligence

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
did you see this? does it look familiar?

Same planes as in the video you showed me. so much bs

originally posted by: just4fun

originally posted by: majesticgent

The very first video is the one a poster just posted because the streamer lives in Ukraine

Its all so fake

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

China’s President Xi Jinping said he supported solving the Ukraine crisis through talks in a call with Russian President Vladimir Putin after Moscow launched an invasion of its neighbour.

In a readout of the call on Friday on state broadcaster CCTV, Xi pointed out the “situation in eastern Ukraine has undergone rapid changes … [and] China supports Russia and Ukraine to resolve the issue through negotiation”.

China’s Xi speaks to Putin; calls for ‘negotiation’ with Ukraine

Interesting development.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We have Radio 5 live in the UK. They've been taking calls about the Ukraine affair. A South African called Kobus been ringing in on a few occasions yesterday and today he lives in Kiev and won't leave because of his four dogs.

Anyway he's been witnessing Ukranian police going door to door in his tower block and taking away any boy or man over sixteen years of age and ordering them to go and fight against Russian forces. He said sixteen year old kids were being dragged away and forced to fight. No training just given a gun and told to fight trained Russian soldiers.

Sounds like there's going to be a bloodbath over there

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I doubt it, but a known tactic is to condition the troops to see their enemy as less than human or an existential threat to survival. I believe that they think they are fighting "neo-Nazis."

The citizen conscripts probably won't.

I have read rumors of Chechan fighters being reserved for Kyiv, but those are just rumors.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I believe that they think they are fighting "neo-Nazis."

You have Neo Nazis mixed within the Ukrainian military and they bragged about the support from other countries.
Far-right extremists in Ukrainian military bragged about Canadian training, report says

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Could all be hot air aswell from China . While they Persue their own agenda

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thats the recipe for mass surendering if true.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Just wondering, why would a South African based in Ukraine be phoning Radio 5 Live in the UK?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Anyway he's been witnessing Ukranian police going door to door in his tower block and taking away any boy or man over sixteen years of age and ordering them to go and fight against Russian forces. He said sixteen year old kids were being dragged away and forced to fight. No training just given a gun and told to fight trained Russian soldiers.

Awful... Let's hope a cease fire is issued before it comes to that. We will see if the talks in Minsk will materialize into something to stop this madness.

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join