It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Makes sense considering most of Russian navy strikes are launched from Syria and Caspian anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think Putin has other ideas. He is bound and determined to reconstitute the USSR and he has stated several times now that Ukraine has never been a sovereign country and has always been part of the USSR. I also dont think Ukraine is the end game for Putin either.

As for China and Russia being "allies" now I am not buying it, especially after China claimed Vladivostok.

As for the rest you guys are welcome. It is a nice and welcome distraction for me (not the war itself).

China gave far east to Russians so Russians can be neighbors of China. China and Russia are closer than between Canada and the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: YongpengSuen
To be honest, it's way easier for Russians to buy HJ-12 from China. HJ-12 is on par with Javelin, but is lighter and easier to carry because Chinese guys aren't as physically strong as American guys.

Not even remotely the same thing.

And russians already have much better than that in huge quantities anyway, and Ukraine still doesn't have much of anything for them to shoot at.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: YongpengSuen

So we have MSM in Italy showing an explosion from China saying its Russia hitting Ukraine

We have spanish MSM showing video from a damm video game saying its Russia attacking Ukraine

Its all so fake

If its so bad why does the media have to show fake ####
edit on 25-2-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think Putin has other ideas. He is bound and determined to reconstitute the USSR and he has stated several times now that Ukraine has never been a sovereign country and has always been part of the USSR. I also dont think Ukraine is the end game for Putin either.

As for China and Russia being "allies" now I am not buying it, especially after China claimed Vladivostok.

As for the rest you guys are welcome. It is a nice and welcome distraction for me (not the war itself).

China gave far east to Russians so Russians can be neighbors of China. China and Russia are closer than between Canada and the US.

You MUST be ccp.

Tell us about tiananmen square massacre.

In detail please.

I dare you.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Kornet is fossil compared to HJ-12.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Tell us again how good chinese weapons are

Why would you need to reverse engineer a 30 year old European design?

Want to rethink that?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hilarious!

Your posts are absolutely golden!

Can you tell us about the Tiananmen massacre without getting your family murdered?

I'll wait.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton ,Castro Jr , Adam Schiff, Nancy pelosi . Brandon, and the Fake ass MSM are all on Ukraine's side

Makes it preyty easy to decide what side Im on

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Huh? My pa is a soldier who shot a whole bunch of protestors back in 1989.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Nothing like being held captive to a treaty that was drawn up and signed in the 1930's.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Let's be honest modern day Belarus is pretty much an SSR in all but name. Much like the SSRs they have their own government and elections, they just don't matter. These things only exist to further the goals of Mother Russia.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Huh? My pa is a soldier who shot a whole bunch of protestors back in 1989.

I knew it.

ccp.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
* - "The Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, on the initiative of Ukraine and Poland, launched the procedure for suspending Russia's membership in the Council of Europe. Final decision soon" - Poland's PM @MorawieckiM

* - Putin chairs Security Council meeting on war in Ukraine

* - Sirens sounding in Kharkiv: Bombers alert

* - The bridge over the Seversky Donets in the area of Shchastia was destroyed– the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

* - Russian troops targeted building of Security Service of Ukraine in Chernihiv with 2 shells

* - Kharkiv: shots fired near Armiyska metro station, a car caught fire near Rogan

* - Ukrainian army announces a counterattack north of Luhansk

edit on 25-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
....and this is precisely what we are being distracted from with Ukraine.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
again if its so bad why does the media have to show fake explosions and fire fights?

Shouldn't there be enough real ones?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

LOL. JK. JK.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Has Putin overplayed his hand? Brave people of Moscow dare to speak out against Ukraine invasion amid protests across country ... as experts suggest Russian leader's gamble could see public OUST him

Brave critics of Vladimir Putin living in Russia today spoke out to accuse him of wrecking their country and 'starting World War Three' as protesters took to the streets of more than 50 cities despite the threat of being charged with treason.

Thousands marched amid claims Putin may have 'overplayed his hand' with an invasion of Ukraine his critics hope will sink him - and some were interviewed by the foreign press including the BBC despite knowing the Kremlin would be watching.

One woman broke down and said she 'can't stop crying' while another protester said: 'Most Russians don't support this. It's horrible'.

While the protest numbers in a country of 180million were in the low thousands, their bravery has been hailed around the world because of Putin's policy of smashing protests and jailing his enemies.

click link for remainder of article...

Me thinks Putin/Russia are in heep big trouble...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Russian President Putin is behaving like 'Nazis' in Ukraine: EU spokesman
That part is a bit comical coming from the EU that is expanding with their union like a former nazi Germany but this time they arent expanding militarily.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Hillary Clinton ,Castro Jr , Adam Schiff, Nancy pelosi . Brandon, and the Fake ass MSM are all on Ukraine's side

Makes it preyty easy to decide what side Im on

Exactly.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join