It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, the U.S. has led an international effort to secure and dismantle leftover Soviet-era weapons of mass destruction, including in Ukraine. In August 2005, Washington and Kyiv agreed to cooperate to prevent the "proliferation of technology, pathogens and expertise that could be used in the development of biological weapons."

In addition to failing to secure many Soviet weapons in the 1990s, Russia also has a history of violating international laws governing biological and chemical weapons, according to the White House.

Psaki said Wednesday the attempted poisoning of Kremlin-critic Alexey Navalny and Russia’s support of Syrian ruler Bashar al-Assad’s chemical weapons attacks on rebels within his own borders.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In this case Russia is lying. It was no secret about the biolabs. The documents werent classified and they deal with soviet/russian biolabs in addition to soviet/russian bio/chem weapons that were left behind when the soviet union went broke.

Feel free to do the research.
edit on 10-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What exactly is this "clear pattern" the White House Press Secretary is referring to?

"Now that Russia has made these false claims, and China has seemingly endorsed this propaganda, we should all be on the lookout for Russia to possibly use chemical or biological weapons in Ukraine, or to create a false flag operation using them," Psaki said. "It’s a clear pattern, and no one should fall for it."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

I still have no idea what this 'cnn' thing is.

I've done anything BUT ignore putin's 'judgements' and 'justifications', they were all in his own mind.

There is no there there.

Hear it straight from a most qualified Patriot:

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is retired U.S. Army Reserve colonel and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He had a civilian career in international business and medical research.

Worked in a BSL3 at Fort Detrick.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

at present, no scientific evidence exists directly demonstrating bioweapon development by U.S.-funded research laboratories in Ukraine

Putin invented a conspiracy theory (2 actually), then forgot it was his own fabrication and used it as 'justification' for invading Ukraine.

That is NOT the actions of the cold & calculating putin that we've seen in the past.

Neither is the military or diplomatic strategy on display.

If you don't know what cnn is I have to question everything you are posting, but to be honest I have done that a while back after reading your posts in which you claim to know so much about a topic while posting very little if any substance on the subject, other than your own opinion. The truth is most of us have no idea what is going on behind the scenes and we are long past listening to what the media tells us. In fact when we see all of it only leading us in one direction, we immediately know there is way more going on than what's reported. I also had you tell me I was delusional when I brought up our invasion of Iraq and the good ole WMD's so there's that too. That was America's great conspiracy theory and when it turned out not to be true no one seemed to be in an uproar the way they are about Russia. Lot's of red flags around this conflict, if one is so inclined to see but I guess some have already made their mind up and red flags aren't gonna matter. Oh, and as far as someone in the military denial of something, when has that ever happened before and turned out not to be true? a few come to mind.....

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I simply backed up what i said about censorship before Nulin/Rubio started the cavalcade.

Folks here are changing the narrative from labs to the pro russia weapons qualifier then projecting it onto other posters.

No sweat off my back.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

So where's the 'evidence'?

Your gonna be disappointed tomorrow.

Fascinating though, watching even ATS folks fall so blindly for a hoax in slow motion.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is referring to the fact that Russia has used chemical weapons before and has in fact killed his own citizens (as well as citizens from foreign countries, like the UK) with chemical weapons. Russia allowed Syria to use chemical weapons on its own citizens. China, as always, plays both sides of the street (which is a good way to get hit from traffic in both directions).

Russia will use their make believe narrative in order to justify their invasion and possible use of chemical weapons in Ukraine (which is how russia used chemical weapons in Chechnya).

Russia is in violation of the BWC by maintaining offensive biological weapons.

Disposal facility - Pochep in the Bryansk Oblast 70 km from the border with Ukraine, built with funds from Italy in accordance with the agreement signed between the two countries.

Over the years Russia and China have accused the US of making bio/chem weapons, specifically at Ft. Detrick Maryland, home of USAMRIID (essentially the military version of the CDC). They use the same narrative but just change thje names. China accused the US , specifically Ft. Detrick, of making the Covid-19 virus

edit on 11-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You have that backwards.

The original bat# crazy claim was bio weapon labs

Now that the original hoax has been ridiculed into the dust bin, the claim is changed to 'bio labs', which are only controversial to those already brainwashed by the failed original hoax.

Everyone has bio labs.

edit on 11-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Citation required.

Again, i showed you the proof where the MSM claimed, "No bio labs in Ukraine."

Your move

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I know what they said.

Do you know what they implied?

Or what other media and folks here claimed as a result?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Desperate Hoax.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I dont care what they implied. We know what they said, yea?

What i havent seen and am waiting for confirmation on is where folks, particularly here are running with bio weapon lines and throwing in with putin.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Citation required.

Your move

Thats because there are no bio weapon labs in Ukraine that make chemical or biological weapons.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I dont care what they implied. We know what they said, yea?

What i havent seen and am waiting for confirmation on is where folks, particularly here are running with bio weapon lines and throwing in with putin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

news.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Quite literally a question for a thread title. Plus i dont see anyone there even supporting that narrarive.

No one is buying it.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Citation required.

Your move

Thats because there are no bio weapon labs in Ukraine that make chemical or biological weapons.

Now youre going to add words too?

This game is getting old.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

They were ferociously claiming WEAPONS labs 24 hours ago.

Right in that thread.

When folks realized that story was utter BS the claim suddenly changed to 'bio labs' which nobody ever denied, cuz everyone knows that they are there and not controversial, other than what ussr used to do there.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
* - British intelligence report: Russian forces allocate more forces to besiege major Ukrainian cities, and this slows their progress

* - British Foreign Office: Russia has repeatedly tried to tarnish the image of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons

* - Poland's PM @MorawieckiM at the informal EU summit in Versailles: it is not a typical war, it is a massacre, part of the EU elite says that the matter is settled

* - Russia could falsely blame U.S. and Ukraine for building chemical and biological weapons to justify using chemical weapons against Ukraine: senior U.S. defense official. China has assisted Russian officials in creating this narrative, officials said

* - The fire at the power substation near Pyatykhatky in Kharkiv was extinguished at 9:46 p.m.. Rescuers continue to extinguish the nearby dormitory building. The fire engulfed at least six rooms on the top, fifth floor. The area of the fire is about 100 square meters. According to preliminary information, there are no casualties

* - Russia has fired more than 775 missiles at Ukrainian targets so far, U.S. official says

* - Russian military has been able to move forward in advance on Ukraine's capital of Kyiv. Russia has forces near Hostomel Airport that have advanced to 3 miles from Kyiv city limits. Another northeast advance is 25 miles east of Kyiv

* - Video: burnt tank on Zhytomyr highway

* - U.S. will NOT provide Patriot missile defense batteries to Ukraine: senior U.S. defense official. Giving Ukraine top-grade American missile batteries would force the U.S. to send troops to the war-torn country, which BIDEN has ruled out

* - The US and allies preparing to send "more sophisticated" air defense systems to Ukraine than the shoulder-fired MANPADS already sent, defense official says

* - British Foreign Secretary: We appreciate the courage of the Ukrainian people in confronting Russian forces

* - Network provider Triolan in Ukraine is heavily impacted by a major outage attributed by the company to a cyberattack; incident is the second such tracked, with the first observed on the morning of 24 February when invasion began

* - P'yatykhatky, "At 20:35, rescuers went to put out a fire in a 5-storey dormitory at 19 Walter Street, in the Kyivsky district of Kharkov. Burned 6 rooms of the hostel, on the 5th floor. The fire area is about 100 square meters." Kharkiv oblast

* - British Foreign Minister Liz Truss, today: "We will not rest until [Putin] fails in Ukraine and the country's sovereignty is restored." "Putin must lose, because the consequences if he doesn't are huge," UK's top diplomat said

* - Meta Platforms will allow Facebook and Instagram users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian soldiers in the context of Ukraine invasion, according to emails seen by Reuters, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy

* - President Zelensky in a new video debunked Russian propaganda: the whole world know that Ukraine had not developed chemical, biological or any weapons of mass destruction

* - The long Russian military convoy that had been stalled outside Ukraine's capital has now 'dispersed,' says U.S. satellite company Maxar

* - President of Lithuania Gitanas Nausėda:A historic night at Versailles. After five hours of heated discussions EU leaders said yes to Ukrainian eurointegration. The process started. Now it is up to us and Ukrainians to accomplish it fast. Heroic Ukrainian nation deserves to know that they are welcome in EU(no word yet on Georgia and Moldova's request to be fast tracked into the EU as well).

* - Biden will announce on Friday the US, along with the G7 & EU will be calling to revoke most favored nation trade status for Russia, per as source familiar

* - The $1.5 trillion spending bill just approved by the US Senate heads to the desk of @POTUS. Its extends $14 billion in aid for Ukraine

* - Explosions audible in Dnipro city

* - Explosions in the area of Lutsk airport

* - The United Nations Security Council will convene on Friday at Russia's request, diplomats said, to discuss Moscow's claims, presented without evidence, of U.S. "biological activities" in Ukraine, a move Washington described as gaslighting

* - Ivano-Frankivsk Mayor Ruslan Martsinkiv confirmed that there were explosions in the city.

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The MSM denied it.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Citation required.

Your move

Now youre going to add words too?

This game is getting old.

The US / Ukraine say no weapons labs.
Russia says there are weapons labs.

It is important to use correct terminology - the facts support biolabs and NOT bio weapons production, which is what the Russian accusations say. Russia called a UN security council meeting tomorrow to address the accusations against the US / Ukraine however it should be noted Russia did NOT provide any evidence to support their claim. Even the EU says Russia's claims are bunk.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

IF Favored Nation trade status is revoked from Russia, will that end their ability to sell oil/gas to other nations? If so, that would really put pressure on Putin to either cancel his Ukraine takeover, or to go nuclear. (Depends on his ego)

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join