It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WORD TO THE WISE

Go fill up your Car or Truck ASAP.

Oil is skyrocketing - Now over $100 @ barrel and climbing.

DOW futures dropping like a rock.

If you are driving in the area tomorrow, please keep an eye out for jet fuel tankers with civilian markings making round trips from Ohare to the Milwaukee airport on 94. They usually exit on Ryan road and take the back way to the airport before popping up near the Fedex building. They are too heavy for the bridge attached to the actual airport exit.

I don't know the exact route near Ohare.

This generally happens for a few days whenever the entire wing of reserve tankers in Milwaukee goes up full, and almost never happens otherwise.

It takes a few days for unexpected replenishments to reach Milwaukee via refinery pipeline, so initial replenishments are trucked in from Ohare, and that takes a whole lot of these trucks/trips.

If I recall correctly, the only/primary markings on the trailers is "Jet Fuel" in green letters, and didn't even specify the type/grade. It's been too long to recall any additional details, but these trailers stood out as looking a little odd for some reason.

Would provide a pretty good indication of what our forces did overnight at multiple bases.

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Also if I came across as an ass my apologies as that was not my intent.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Question for anyone -

Exactly what red line did NATO cross, resulting in the Russian/Belarus invasion of Ukraine?

Putin: NATO has crossed a red line. Collision is imminent

edit on 24-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
www.moex.com... if im reading this correctly is the russian stock market down 45% as of the time of this post?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So far on day #1, Ukraine Shoots down 5 Russian jets and a helicopter.

zeenews.india.com...

Is that good...or bad?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Question for anyone -

Exactly what red line did NATO cross, resulting in the Russian/Belarus invasion of Ukraine?

Democrats cheated an idiot into the Whitehouse and putin now thinks he can get away with it.

Nothing else.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I'll keep an eye open for that, and any other unusual activity when in the Ohare Airport area tomorrow. (It will be between 11:00am and 1:00pm CST.)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
* - Reports of Ukrainian artillery hitting Belograd, inside Russia.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Look at Dow Stock. All stocks are dropping.
If i were someone in the markets i would not stock today.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Russia denied those claims.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Question for anyone -

Democrats cheated an idiot into the Whitehouse and putin now thinks he can get away with it.

Nothing else.

It really is that simple. Putin said last year that Biden is as predictable today, as he and Obama were in 2014. He felt Trump was an "Unstable Genius" who might over-react.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Good for PR purposes

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.moex.com... if im reading this correctly is the russian stock market down 45% as of the time of this post?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, will be down 90% or more once investors realize that russia is about to be completely cut off from western banks & financial markets, in addition to a 100% Western trade embargo, potentially for decades.

Bread lines 2.0 incoming.

I don't have any information on current russian market activity though.

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
FliightRadar24

In the Black Sea area there is a flight designated Forte12. It is a US drone that was diverted to the area. It has been flying southwest of Crimea, off the coats of Bulgaria and Romania.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Russia denied those claims.

I figured Russia bombed specific unusual locations because that's where anti-aircraft missiles were coming from. Just a hunch.

Anway, I'm glad this is turning out to be mostly a ground "war", if there really is a war. If Zelensky was smart, he'd turn over the country to Putin and help with the transition. Most Ukrainians interviewed didn't seem to care if Russia took over.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
* - PM Boris Johnson assembled his Cobra Committee.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Look at Dow Stock. All stocks are dropping.
If i were someone in the markets i would not stock today.

Nobody should ever take investment advice from me, but I'll be watching for certain things to invest in over the next days and weeks if this turns out to be large scale.

Like it or not supplying warfighters can be unexpectedly profitable in significant ways for some American Defense Contractors (Manufacturing, not private military).

But because of the already massive base level U.S. military spending and our massive on hand inventory of everything military, this usually only occurs with emergency procurement or replenishment orders, and it's WAY too early to predict if we will get anywhere near that level yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

If Zelensky was smart, he'd turn over the country to Putin and help with the transition.

Why on earth should he do that?
Because Putin desire's the Ukraine they should just lay down and accept it?

Most Ukrainians interviewed didn't seem to care if Russia took over.

Possibly, in the contested area's of Ukraine....but what about the rest of the country?

I've seen lots of interviews, quotes etc of Ukrainians who passionately oppose Putin and wish to remain a fully independent nation.

There is simply no excuse for this invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
There is simply no excuse for this invasion of Ukraine.

Actually Russia gave its excuses and even the Sec Gen of the UN didnt buy them. After the stunt the pulled as the President of the Sec Council today Russia will be lucky if they get to remain in the UN.

Also -
** - Turkey has been asked to shut down / refuse Russian military access to the straights.

** - A siren went off on Thursday in the Polish town of Medyka, a border crossing with Ukraine, a Reuters witness said.

** - LiveUKMap is showing everything from 5-6 days ago and is NOT current.
edit on 24-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
twitter.com... ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fliveuamap.com%2Fen%2F2022%2F24-february-battles-reportedly-ongoing-on-roads-near-kharkiv suposed video of tank engagment but looks more like aftermath to me with what sounds like secondary explosions?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join