It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Heads up.

Was just told tanker crews were called in ASAP @ Milwaukee. They also reported discussions of weather related runway issues of some sort.

These guys normally have two primary tasks, topping off recently launched Eastbound heavies from Minot or Whitman, or providing static bridge over northern Atlantic for convoy of smaller planes.

Can anyone confirm or debunk?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
So apparently pootin says he will retaliate with unprecedented and unseen before action. Why not just threaten nuclear retaliation? I mean what else could that mean? EMP maybe? Just asking, I'm a bit ignorant with war stuff 😞

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
So apparently pootin says he will retaliate with unprecedented and unseen before action. Why not just threaten nuclear retaliation? I mean what else could that mean? EMP maybe? Just asking, I'm a bit ignorant with war stuff 😞

ETA I guess this is part of war games? The word play, the 'operations' etc..

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

I prefer to use Albert Einsteins view point on war.

"I know not with what weapons WW3 will be fought with but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

As for Putin its all bravado and nothing else.

As for the tanker Crew comments im south of Whiteman AFB (Base for B2's) ad nothing out of the ordinary is occurring that ive seen / heard.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Moldova calls for help from EU.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
WORD TO THE WISE

Go fill up your Car or Truck ASAP.

Oil is skyrocketing - Now over $100 @ barrel and climbing.

DOW futures dropping like a rock.

edit on 2/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I prefer to use Albert Einsteins view point on war.

"I know not with what weapons WW3 will be fought with but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

As for Putin its all bravado and nothing else.

As for the tanker Crew comments im south of Whiteman AFB (Base for B2's) ad nothing out of the ordinary is occurring that ive seen / heard.

Yes it's all over the news war has broken out, yet in 2022 the only available footage so far is a traffic jam
Whassupwitthat? 😐

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
liveuamap.com... live map for ukraine is down so no real info from there any more

link   
Hmmm what war has broken out...

Stay safe

Riouz

link   
Since the President of Belarus gave orders for the Belarus military to integrate with the Russian military and assist in invading Ukraine sanctions need to be applied to them also.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Traffic Jam? Where do you see that?

Traffic at the time of this post seems fine.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Since the President of Belarus gave orders for the Belarus military to integrate with the Russian military and assist in invading Ukraine sanctions need to be applied to them also.

Severely.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
liveuamap.com... live map for ukraine is down so no real info from there any more

Ukraine Watch 2022

Is a good link with good info. They have sources in the countries involved and they get video.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Probably in the video we both posted, which is not the video you linked. Plus that conversation is about 2 hours old.

Here

Earthcam Live: Kiev Ukkraine

edit on 24-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

At Liveuamap we use proprietary software tools, such as its AI web crawlers, to find news-worthy stories which will be forwarded to our group of expert analysts for fact checking. Our dedicated editors decide which facts and stories should be displayed on the map to minimize spam. Our software development team is working on future improvements which will enable our viewers to create and manage their own maps.

Liveuamap was founded in 2014 by a team of devoted software developers and journalists who wished to inform the world about the Ukrainian conflict. By viewer request, it quickly expanded its scope to cover other regions, including Syria, Israel-Palestine and "Islamic State war" news. Today, it cover more than 30 regions and topics, offers translations in several languages and can be used on mobile browsers via its own Apps which can be downloaded from Apple App Store for iOS or Google Play Market for Android.

Liveuamap operates from its EU-based technical infrastructure and is governed by Liveuamap LLC under the jurisdiction of the State of Virginia, USA.

So a Ukrainian group that was formed in 2014 and is backed by a company out of CI... mean Virginia? Are we sure about using them as a source of intel?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Yes - anytime they update the links, the source of the info is added, so people can decide themselves how truthful it is.

Like I said 7 pages ago.

Info coming out of war zones is confusing and all parties involved will spin info to their favor.

The first casualty of any war is the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

If true, absolutely. 2 nato nations going on the offense needs dealt with

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This war so far seems to be all fog and no intel. The war is shaping up to be a lie, and groups coming out of the woodwork seem to be pushing hard for everyone to believe the story.

Until there is solid proof of this conflict, I think all sources (even ones I post) are suspect. Truth shouldn't be a death but should be exposed so that the people can see for themselves what is going on. I like your warning you add in there:

The first casualty of any war is the truth.

That can not be stressed enough.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There is also video footage of Belarus units going into Ukraine with Russian units, as well as a statement from the Belarus President.

Not sure what you mean by 2 nato units going on the offense needs to be dealt with?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Well people from the DPR/LPR have contradicted themselves when they both claimed, 3 different times, they killed the head of the Ukrainian armed forces (he is still alive).

Some of the "major" attacks on Ukrainian ports turned out to be false attacks.

Both side keep claiming Muriopol has been conquered / has not been conquered and is in Russian / Ukrainian control...

The issue I see with Russia and propaganda is it is no longer the cold war and people like to verify before believing. Putin cant seem to get out of the 1980's though and that will be his downfall.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join