It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

THE HAGUE TRIBUNAL FOR RUSSIA. OFFICIAL CHATBOX FOR EVIDENCE

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Allegedly "The Ukrainian military appears to have severely damaged one of the two warships that attacked Snake Island."

Anybody know if these claims are true?
edit on 7-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

One demand was added over the past 2 hours.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

Reuters

List of demands:
- cease military action;
- change constitution to enshrine neutrality;
- recognize Crimea as Russian territory;
- recognize the Russian-controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent states.

Those demands will be treated as a sick joke by Ukraine I would have thought.

Cease military action?
OK stop f#ing invading then.

Other demands are not going to be agreed to-Ukraine want Crimea back and the other two are a part of Ukraine.
Change constitution to ensure neutrality?
Is that refering to being neutral to russia?
Afterwhat they have done and are continuing to do Russia will be lucky if Ukraine ever even speak to them again.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Allegedly "The Ukrainian military appears to have severely damaged one of the two warships that attacked Snake Island."

Anybody know if these claims are true?

Can’t see poop

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

List of demands:
- cease military action;
- change constitution to enshrine neutrality;
- recognize Crimea as Russian territory;
- recognize the Russian-controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent states.

Statement by Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, cited by Reuters.

Its a good thing Russia is in no position to make demands right? At least i think it is.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

перемога україни!

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Cydonia2012

"Can’t see poop"

That's how darkness works all the same.

You can see and hear some kind of rocket barrage firing and possibly something been hit and burning in the distance.

Certainly cannot see or establish much from the short video filmed in relative darkness.

Hence the reason i ask if anyone can confirm or deny the claim being made or has additional information?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

So, in short, it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that France, the UK or the U.S. deploy nuclear weapons in a first strike role.

I've read some sheeeite since this started but your post takes the biscuit.
Have you not been taking any notice of what is happening?

There is only one person threatening to use nuclear weapons. It isn't France, the UK or the U.S.

Or have you got a source that shows otherwise?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Far as im concerned, Ukraine has already been victorious. Irrespective of what the outcome of the war is. They've already shown Russia just how weak Putin really is.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

There is only one person threatening to use nuclear weapons. It isn't France, the UK or the U.S.

I dont want to speak for anyone else, but i got the impression xpert meant it as a possible retaliatory response to Russia threat of nuclear deployment.
edit on 7-3-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

well , we either need a group of rogue nanotechnology scientists to deploy the nano machines to remove all the fissile material for ICBM's and convert all current ICBMs into harmless chemicals all over the world

crazy and scary yes

or we replace all governments with an AI

crazy and scary yes

other than that we go for the tried and tested revolution and it would need to be global and we'd need to be able to take control of all sites all at once , our failure would be nuclear subs for each nation though

crazy and scary yes I know , but we are desperate

I cant think of anything else, unless the JET team in England produce close to 100% efficiency from their new Fusion reactor but i think that's still a while off.
Maybe if we had limitless power we wouldnt need to have borders or armies as thats really all these wars are about ,real estate and resources

I dont know I'll think on something more realistic hahah

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

перемога україни!

Wish I understood a little more of what they're saying!

Is spreading throughout russia quickly right now.

On RUSSIAN TV! (outside of putin's control)

Victory Ukraine!

edit on 7-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Russian army is falling apart.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
EDIT: Ignore this post for now. This may be a different Gerasimov General. Vitaley Gerasimov. (See post on down with that info.)

This dude was Chief of the Generals Staff!

en.wikipedia.org...

In April 2014, Gerasimov was added to the list of persons against whom the European Union introduced sanctions "in respect of actions undermining or threatening the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine".[18] In May 2014, Canada, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland added Gerasimov to their sanctions listed because of Russian interference in Ukraine and his responsibility for the massive Russian troop deployment next to the Russia–Ukraine border and his inability to reduce the tensions with Ukraine which are associated with these Russian troop deployments.[19] In September 2014, Australia placed Gerasimov on their Ukraine related sanctions list as well.[19]

On 25 February 2022, the United States added Gerasimov to the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List.[20]

edit on 3-7-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Is it this guy?

Valery Vasilyevich Gerasimov..
..is a Russian General of the Army, the current Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, and first Deputy Defence Minister,

en.wikipedia.org...

If so,Holy crap that is one high value target.

Do you know where he was killed?
Because anyone in that area should be on high alert for reprisal attacks.

What a hammer blow for the kremlin.
Stitch that Vlad

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

More from his wiki page-

According to the Security Service of Ukraine, Gerasimov was in fact the general commander of all elements of Russian forces and also the pro-Russian insurgents during their decisive strategic victory in the Battle of Ilovaisk in 2014, where over 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers were killed.

So Ukraine will hate this guy after that battle.
And his death will lilkely be a huge morale boost.

On 9 December 2021, Gerasimov issued a warning to the Ukrainian government against attempting to settle the War in Donbas using force.[14] Gerasimov said that "information about Russia's alleged impending invasion of Ukraine is a lie."

Who was lying?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Oh hang on-could it be this guy,General Vitaly Gerisimov?

Vitaliy Gerasimov, a major general of the Russian Army, “was eliminated” near Kharkiv, according to Ukraine’s defense intelligence directorate.

www.navytimes.com...

Still a high ranking guy,but not Chief of the general staff (if it is this one)'

Edit,I think it is this guy

Major General Vitaly Gerasimov, first deputy commander of the 41st Army of the Central Military District of Russia.

www.msn.com...

edit on 7/3/2022 by Silcone Synapse because: 2nd link

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join