It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ukraine MANPADS Shot Down Russian Helicopter | The Second Of The Day

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Many in Belarus have no interest in joining russia's national suicide.

Have been hearing rumors of a major AWOL problem in Belarus, this goes a long way towards proving them accurate.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

This is allegedly the letter.

i.redd.it...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Do not want darkness to prevail but this is a picture of a Russian d*ckhead.

Honestly, WTF? Not all the Russian youth is bright, I guess...
Source

Russian gymnast Ivan Kuliak wore a "Z," known to be a Russian war symbol, on his uniform while sharing the podium with Ukrainian rival Illia Kovtun at the World Cup event in Doha, Qatar.

The photo of Kovtun standing atop the podium, having won gold in parallel bars, while Kuliak stood in third place created an outrage on social media.
The International Gymnastics Federation announced that Russian and Belarusian gymnasts would only be allowed to compete as neutral athletes and could not “use the national flags or anthems at FIG competitions.”

Daria Kaleniuk, the executive director of the Anti-Corruption Action Center in Ukraine, compared the “Z” to a Nazi swastika.

“21 century fascism invents its own symbols,” Kaleniuk tweeted. “Stop.”

Ukrainian Kovtun Illia won the competition. Russian didn't want to shake Kovtun's hand.

THIS IS HORRIFYING. AND DISGUSTING.

FIG (International Gymnastics Federation) does not comment on this particular case.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Spain To Send Anti-Tank Weapons To Ukraine Armed Forces | Official Statement by Spanish PM

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

A Russian force advancing on Kyiv fired mortar shells on Sunday at a battered bridge used by evacuees fleeing the fighting, sending panicked civilians running, kicking up a cloud of dust and leaving three members of a family dead on the pavement.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall

A Russian force advancing on Kyiv fired mortar shells on Sunday at a battered bridge used by evacuees fleeing the fighting, sending panicked civilians running, kicking up a cloud of dust and leaving three members of a family dead on the pavement.

www.nytimes.com...

Is that Irpin Bridge? They were shelled. This was targeted for sure. A war crime right there in the open.
I saw the video earlier today.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
FROM NBC in 2014

German TV Shows Nazi Symbols on Helmets of Ukraine Soldiers

Germans were confronted with images of their country’s dark past on Monday night, when German public broadcaster ZDF showed video of Ukrainian soldiers with Nazi symbols on their helmets in its evening newscast. In a report on the fragile cease-fire in eastern Ukraine, Moscow correspondent Bernhard Lichte used pictures of a soldier wearing a combat helmet with the "SS runes" of Hitler’s infamous black-uniformed elite corps. A second soldier was seen with a swastika on his gear. “Volunteer battalions from nearly every political spectrum are reinforcing the government side,” the ZDF correspondent said in his report.

Is NBC Russian Propaganda ? asking for a friend.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall

www.nytimes.com...

Putin just keeps trying to ratchet up the atrocities so we lose our collective minds.

We wont play that game though. unless and until the US is directly threatened by Russia, militarily, we have no choice but to watch from afar.

What worries me is, in Putin knowing he's finished, on the world stage and in his own backyard. We thought the Capitol riots were bad? Just wait til there's a run on potassium iodide.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

What worries me is, in Putin knowing he's finished, on the world stage and in his own backyard. We thought the Capitol riots were bad? Just wait til there's a run on potassium iodide.

Short run. We only got about 20 minutes.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

I went and read the actual article. Do you find it odd that the only photograph of the "Ukrainian soldiers" is the up close on their helmets? You can't see their uniforms. This is kind of important because this is in the east of Ukraine. There's over 50 different pro-Ukrainian paramilitary groups down there fighting Russian separatists. They don't represent the Ukrainian people's ideology or the Ukrainian government's ideology. If NBC wants to show more of that photograph, I'll listen.

edit on 3-6-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I guess that's happening then

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I betcha the Ukraine Armed Forces would love to receive ammo crates full of these babies:

Throwing A Grenade At A Frozen Lake

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

He's already agreed to it Biden will replace any NATO nations aircraft with a American one that supply's Ukraine with jets .

Link

edit on 6-3-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Are chalk drawings on helmets a justification for invading an otherwise peaceful country?

Argentina urgently wants to know.

Please as your imaginary friend right away and get back to us.

Pro Tip: NBC is 100% democrat party propaganda anyway. Not wise to believe anything they say about anything.

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

I guess that's happening then

Ya...but who's gonna fly-em?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Love the video!

Ukraine doesn't have a shortage of experienced pilots, just running out of old russian planes.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That's why they are doing it as an exchange. Ukrainian air force knows how to fly MIGs, but not our fighters. So Poland is handing them MIGs and replacing with our jets.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join