It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: da pickles

It's basically an AI in the form of an extremely short duration highly maneuverable hypersonic kamikaze drone with some special 'tools' to ensure a second shot is never required for any kind of armor in any kind of conditions.

The versions we sent Ukraine had max range of 1.2 miles, but we've successfully tested models with 10x that against our own best tanks.

Just get them in the air when armor is near and Mr. Javelin takes care of the rest.

A 12 year old can be just as effective with Javs as a highly trained SEAL.

We can also drop launch Javelin 12 packs from f35s.

So don't even need the 12 year old trigger puller.

Simple things really, now that all the puzzle pieces are in place, but took 20 years of round the clock effort to develop this for our troops. Americans were being killed by enemy armor at the time, so it was all hands on deck and costs be damned.

I never imagined we would allow transfer to a country like Ukraine, we won't even sell them to some our best friends.

We need to get every single one of them back after russia surrenders.

We know EXACTLY where each one is.

edit on 4-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
I would imagine it’s already been reverse engineered by numerous agencies .
At the moment it’s doing it’s job and proving tanks are now obsolete, what comes next is anyones guess but it ain’t going to be pretty for those on the wrong end of it .
No doubt next gen is already in Production and following far behind ( for marketing purposes ) will be the defense / counter measures . Cos nobody wants to buy # that don’t go bang big time

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

NONE had ever fallen into enemy hands before Ukraine.

We KNOW this, and put a lot effort into KNOWING this.

Guarded like nuke warheads.

(Exaggerating a little on that last part of course)

I am a little worried about that now, but nobody else on the planet has figured out how to produce a few of it's components yet (also used for aircraft), so it's not an immediate problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

He did it the proper Western way. He created instability and then came in to fix the instability.

The biggest difference is the perception that is levied. We have more influence and more countries to work with to push mainstream propaganda. Russian propaganda is more back channel.

Even if they tell the truth everyone assumes they're lying, even though we know of the lies propagated by our own most assume it is for their benefit and still toe the line.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Nazi Collaborators during WW I ? I did read that right didn't I ?
Pillocks.

I honestly missed that while reading it.. but wow, could be a typo, but if your in that position making such statements you should double check your spelling, format and content. Pillocks indeed.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Went on holiday to Almere’s in Spain and found a very un spoilt stretch of coast that was littered with construction cranes .
Reason being is the US finally found the nukes they accidentally dropped some years before . Look at concordski and numerous other projects . Always someone who thinks there soul is worthless and wants to make a quick buck , works on all sides .
Question why hasn’t Russia committed any of its T14 yet ? They are there ( in limited numbers cos Russia was a bit skint)
Aircraft why would Russia # about with obsolete kit and limited numbers to try and get air superiority ?
Are we closer to ww3 than we thought . B52H been flying the border all day ( are they waiting for tasking ?) cos they’re not really a deterrent ( depending on payload )
By ww3 I don’t mean MAD but Putin must be expecting a counter strike soon

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

NONE had ever fallen into enemy hands before Ukraine.

We KNOW this, and put a lot effort into KNOWING this.

Guarded like nuke warheads.

(Exaggerating a little on that last part of course)

I am a little worried about that now, but nobody else on the planet has figured out how to produce a few of it's components yet (also used for aircraft), so it's not an immediate problem.

If there’s another copied one/ in the works ( looks at China )

What’s our counter? There’s a work around one way or another

edit on 4-3-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Official Thread Reminder....

This is the topic:

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

Let's please stick to that topic. No trolling, bickering, mud slinging or chest thumping......
Please use the Private Message system for Chit Chat.

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Dp.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Javelin was successfully tested against T14 in the Ukraine theater.

Can't say anything else on this until published elsewhere.

But yes, russia was 'trying' to hide T14 from Javelins.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

We are still spending more on R&D than the rest of the world combined.

We're DECADES ahead in almost every way, and not standing still.

Not worried.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I don't have any idea why Buffs were flying anywhere on the planet during the invasion, other than that biden is a friggin idiot of the highest order.

Dumb.

Reckless.

Useless.

Dangerous.

Defenseless.

Provocative.

NO Buffs should have been flying anywhere during this.

Wrong tool.

COMPLETE. RECKLESS. IDIOT.

Cause NOBODY with IQ over 70 would have done that.

Dangerous as h3ll.

For the entire planet.

Buffs are NOT for bluffing.

EVER.

Under ANY Circumstances.

Someone Specific should tell the biden idiot right away please.

Show him this:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: Imhere

We are still spending more on R&D than the rest of the world combined.

We're DECADES ahead in almost every way, and not standing still.

Not worried.

Right. None of this death and devastation should be taking place in Ukraine. We've poured too much money into "Covert Operations" planning and activation. The "powers" controlling our world want what we're witnessing and want it expanded.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone needs to send TPTB a message eh?

Working on it, but the recipients are just too dumb to realize yet.

They will.

Two so far this year.

One more to go.

Ours.

:cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I’ll give you that one 😂😂

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Politics has NATOs hands tied but the elements you mention are all over this . Should it come to it a series of short sharp surgical strikes already planned will limit casualties .
That is unless your dealing with a window licking crayon chewer who is stuck 50 years in the past

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Were the "two" announced? Your post went completely over my head. If it wasn't a big deal, no need to clarify. I'll find out when the time is right.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword
Somehow ended up in the 8th circle of hell: Russian government official twitter account.

This is just a small example of crap they try to push:

I am very glad nobody in Russia will have to see it anymore as Putin himself has banned the access to this abomination.

I'll go wash my eyes with fire now...

Pillocks.

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Pillocks.

I honestly missed that while reading it.. but wow, could be a typo, but if your in that position making such statements you should double check your spelling, format and content. Pillocks indeed.

I wouldn’t put much thought into it

(almost everyone in the world knows the Nazi symbol and salute/WW2) it’s most likely a typo. But I agree about the spellcheck.

If one wants to argue it further, the salute or fascist salute goes back before Hitler and the Nazis

“However, it wasn’t the Nazis who adopted this salute first, but the Italian Fascist party, who in turn adopted it from earlier Italian nationalist and proto-fascist Gabriele d’Annunzio. World War I hero, poet, playwrite and rabble rouser, d’Annunzio marched 2,600 volunteers into the city of Fiume (now Rijeka in Croatia) to claim it for Italy.”

www.historyanswers.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles
Politics has NATOs hands tied but the elements you mention are all over this . Should it come to it a series of short sharp surgical strikes already planned will limit casualties .
That is unless your dealing with a window licking crayon chewer who is stuck 50 years in the past

This year, more than ever, I feel totally helpless. It seems things are being decided that are literally life and death issues, with no request for input from any of us.

Helplessness is a terrible feeling.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join