It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Go ahead, send another 27 million then.

I triple dog dare you.

We already cancelled great russian economy, even making it's ruble more worthless than Zimbabwe cash.

Ha Ha.

Mr. Javelin says hello.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Anonymous problems?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
RT America ceases productions and lays off most of its staff

"Unfortunately, we anticipate this layoff will be permanent, meaning that this will result in the permanent separation from employment of most T&R employees at all locations," Solodovnikov wrote.
T&R Productions operated offices in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC.

The news would mean an effective end to RT America. The network, one of Russian President Vladimir Putin's main mouthpieces in the US, was dropped earlier this week by DirecTV, dealing a major financial blow to it. The satellite carrier was one of the two major television providers in the US to carry the network.

If only Russia had listened....

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
So Fox's headline is the EU wants Ukraine to join assp , OK let's say they join like now . Just what does that mean Putin has to retreat or face the EU if not the EU will send troops. I don't get it

They say he’s lost his mind, yet they’d play chicken with him by doing this? Maybe everyone’s losing their minds!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Anonymous problems?

unfortunately no, its still up

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Not for me forbidden in my area . Now it's back damn hackers.
edit on 4-3-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
They say he’s lost his mind, yet they’d play chicken with him by doing this? Maybe everyone’s losing their minds!

My take on it is that the scope of the atrocities are so great that the world is struggling with ways to help Ukraine without firing shots at Russian troops.

It's a serious tough act to balance.
edit on 4-3-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Not for me forbidden in my area

What's "your area"? Im in NY with direct OC128 dmarc using Verizon as a backbone.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Must be hackers it's back up. Now down again- Not to far from you .
edit on 4-3-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Must be hackers it's back up. Now down again- Not to far from you .

Yup i see it.

Could be hackers.....could also be the fact that RT America shut down all of its production today and they are trying to work out the technical aspects of removing US nodes and EU nodes are suffering along with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That all makes sense and perhaps makes Putin that much more dangerous. If he thinks the US is arming Ukraine and now he’s trapped - can’t win, at least not in the way he’s fighting (mainly conventional land force) on one side and on the other a Russia turned against him to an unprecedented extent. That could be a far more ominous scenario than Putin taking Kiev. The US are making an irresponsible gamble if they are indeed supplying Ukraine in the hope that breaks Putin’s premiership.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

# knows mate.

I don't know what good Ukraine joining the EU at this late stage will do - it won't scare Putin off.
If the EU sends troops in the best we can expect is a Europe wide conflict....the worse case scenario?

I don't think anyone has a clue what to do for the best....I know I don't.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: McGinty

# knows mate.

I don't know what good Ukraine joining the EU at this late stage will do - it won't scare Putin off.
If the EU sends troops in the best we can expect is a Europe wide conflict....the worse case scenario?

I don't think anyone has a clue what to do for the best....I know I don't.

Joining EU was for the russian surrender negotiations and rebuilding, not the warfighting.

Makes zero difference on the current warfighting.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Russians shooting at journalists. Sensitive video content.

Sky News team's harrowing account of their violent ambush in Ukraine this week

On Monday, near Kyiv, chief correspondent Stuart Ramsay and his team were attacked. Camera operator Richie Mockler took two rounds to his body armour, Stuart was wounded. Their experience illustrates the scale of the mayhem and violence as Russia's invasion enters a new and deadlier phase.

And then out of nowhere a small explosion and I saw something hit the car and a tyre burst. We rolled to a stop.
And then our world turned upside down.
The first round cracked the windscreen. Camera operator Richie Mockler huddled into the front passenger footwell. Then we were under full attack.
Bullets cascaded through the whole of the car, tracers, bullet flashes, windscreen glass, plastic seats, the steering wheel, and dashboard had disintegrated...

Journalists have been ambushed by 'a saboteur Russian reconnaissance squad' - the kill squad.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ignore Putin cos he’s busy chewing crayons . Do you think his staff would push the button for a nuclear strike ??
If nato popped over the border and twatted a few targets it would take days for Russia to realize what had happened. Nato already know the threats and what to neutralize and they could probably do it in less than 12 hrs . It’s only going to take one foot step in the wrong direction for this to happen

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Somehow ended up in the 8th circle of hell: Russian government official twitter account.

This is just a small example of crap they try to push:

I am very glad nobody in Russia will have to see it anymore as Putin himself has banned the access to this abomination.

I'll go wash my eyes with fire now...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword
Somehow ended up in the 8th circle of hell: Russian government official twitter account.

This is just a small example of crap they try to push:

I am very glad nobody in Russia will have to see it anymore as Putin himself has banned the access to this abomination.

I'll go wash my eyes with fire now...

Nazi Collaborators during WW I ? I did read that right didn't I ?

Pillocks.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What’s the constant hype about Javelins?

Panzerfausts were given out like lollipops in Germany.

Did it stop the Allies in Berlin? Yes it caused a lot of damage to Tanks etc.

But infantry swept it up.

edit on 4-3-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere
Berlin was street by street fighting . Panzerfaust had a useful range of around 50 meters so it sort of did the job once the attackers were within the city .
Javelin is a completely different creature in every way it has range . Doesn’t rely on kinetic energy etc etc . Ukraine is pretty open territory where mechanized infantry is required . Therefore one javelin strike is a vehicle and a squad neutralized , as for tanks how can a tank take out a single person with a javelin when they’re darting through trenches etc . Age of the tank is gone . 35-66 mill for a tank v 150k ( thanks for the correction ) for a man portable system

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join