It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

Source

NO WORDS.

Young Russian soldier, sent to die, surrendered. He was given food and something to drink, and was allowed to call his family. He cries because this is not his war, it's Putin's.

video link

This one hits the feels the hardest for now. He looks so hungry. Tries to swallow his food and is trying not to choke on his tears at the same time. Mad mad world we live in. These soldiers are not some animals. Putin is crushing the souls of his own people

People are so gullible

How easy would it be to fake that?

If it was any where near as bad as they say they would not have to fake anything and they have been shown to be faking so much

this is fake too
edit on 2-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

Fair doos
the bet offer is still there if you change your mind

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Source

NO WORDS.

Young Russian soldier, sent to die, surrendered. He was given food and something to drink, and was allowed to call his family. He cries because this is not his war, it's Putin's.

video link

This one hits the feels the hardest for now. He looks so hungry. Tries to swallow his food and is trying not to choke on his tears at the same time. Mad mad world we live in. These soldiers are not some animals. Putin is crushing the souls of his own people

People are so gullible

If it was any where near as bad as they say they would not have to fake anything and they have been shown to be faking so much

this is fake too

Oh boy...

I hear you. Just don't understand you. Must be a culture clash. Sorry.

To stay on the topic:

Russian delegation on the way to talks with the Ukrainians -Belta agency

MOSCOW, March 2 (Reuters) - A Russian delegation is travelling to a meeting point for talks with Ukrainian counterparts, Belarus' Belta news agency reported ahead of negotiations that are expected to resume later on Wednesday.

Reuters

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Source

NO WORDS.

video link

People are so gullible

this is fake too

Oh boy...

I hear you. Just don't understand you. Must be a culture clash. Sorry.

To stay on the topic:

Russian delegation on the way to talks with the Ukrainians -Belta agency

MOSCOW, March 2 (Reuters) - A Russian delegation is travelling to a meeting point for talks with Ukrainian counterparts, Belarus' Belta news agency reported ahead of negotiations that are expected to resume later on Wednesday.

Reuters

I know. They would never lie right?

They wouldnt say things like the Russians are going into schools and shooting all the kids would they?

They wouldnt lie about Snake island and put out fake audio would they?

Again if it was any where near as bad as they say they would not have to fake or lie about anything

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

they have been shown to be faking so much

No doubt the amount of propaganda is out on full force and Ukraine appears to be on the winning side of it. Almost 99.9% of the posts out there are pro Ukraine which is expected as the under dog and the one that got invaded .

However the fact that its being pushed so hard by all the wrong people (Globalist,MSM,Both Political party,Hollywood,NATO,etc) and that they are portraying Zelenskyy as Rambo gives me reason to pause and get concerned about what is really going on here.

No doubt Putin is a dictator asshat , but still something smells very fishy about all this.

One other interesting thing I have noticed is that some of the youtubers I had watched in the past that live in Russia have gone rogue. No updates and they never openly criticizes PUTIN although RussianPlus would hint at the fckery of the Russian govt.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I have yet ran across any videos from a Russian in Russia actually talking about the situation and their take on it, although I have seen the protests. I guess getting epstein might not be appealing to many Russians to speak up.

I was really looking forward to hear about the 2 Aussies that moved to Russia from Australia to get their take, but nothing nada so far.

edit on 41331America/ChicagoWed, 02 Mar 2022 09:41:07 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ukrainian military capabilities losses outweigh Russian losses, sources say

Russia has lost roughly 3% to 5% of its tanks, aircraft, artillery and other military assets inside Ukraine — compared to Ukrainian losses of roughly 10% of its capabilities, according to two US officials familiar with the latest intelligence. 

US and western officials caution that those ratios are difficult to calculate and likely to change — not only because both sides continue to incur losses as the week-old war grinds on, but also because both Russian and Ukrainian forces are being resupplied. 

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I highly recommend to go and read some info on RT (i think, it is an abbreviation for 'Russian Truth,' but my Кирилица might be a bit outdated) :

RT

Especially recommend the news under Бывший CCCR (former CCCR).

The comments section is a gem.

I believe EVERY word. Unfortunately, incapable of changing my views. I'm a lost cause.

On a serious note, I really need this to be over. My mortgage rate is already too high. I've just exchanged my diesel car into petrol run. And I LOVE bread... and, of course, all those people dying all over Ukraine do not make a pretty site to see.
edit on 2-3-2022 by wordforword because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2022 by wordforword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

True or not? If true, then, phew, just 4 more days to go.

P.S.: sorry for spamming the thread. It's my day off. And it's raining.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Microsoft picks a side, joins the war.

The New York Times
As the Tanks Rolled into Ukraine, So Did Malware. Then Microsoft Entered the War.

WASHINGTON — Last Wednesday, a few hours before Russian tanks began rolling into Ukraine, alarms went off inside Microsoft’s Threat Intelligence Center, warning of a never-before-seen piece of “wiper” malware that appeared aimed at the country’s government ministries and financial institutions.

Within three hours, Microsoft threw itself into the middle of a ground war in Europe — from 5,500 miles away.

www.yahoo.com...

And, Elon Musk saves the internet!

Billionaire Elon Musk, founder of Tesla and SpaceX, activated SpaceX’s Starlink satellite system for Ukraine over the weekend, allowing the nation to have internet access during the ongoing Russian invasion.

americanmilitarynews.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Russian ministry of defense acknowledges military casualties in Ukraine, according to briefing on state media

Russian Ministry of Defense spokesperson Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said Wednesday that 498 Russian military personnel have been killed since the invasion of Ukraine and 1,597 have been wounded. 

"Unfortunately, we have losses among our comrades who are participating in the operation," Konashenkov said in a briefing carried on state television. 

So, now we have reports from both sides. Russia's dead range somewhere between 500 and 6000. A wide range, but still a range; which was something we didn't have before. I'm inclined to split the difference and call it 3000.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: alphabetaone

See above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Germany will be buying Russian gas within two years I bet

I'll take the bet.

I do not think Germany will be buying Russia oil in 2 years, but im a patient man lol

ETA: nor do i think they will be buying LP or natural gas via the pipline in 2 years either. I think by then Germany will have secured other means that dont have the potential for being used as a bargaining hedge against WW3.
edit on 2-3-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Ukrainian military capabilities losses outweigh Russian losses, sources say

Russia has lost roughly 3% to 5% of its tanks, aircraft, artillery and other military assets inside Ukraine — compared to Ukrainian losses of roughly 10% of its capabilities, according to two US officials familiar with the latest intelligence. 

US and western officials caution that those ratios are difficult to calculate and likely to change — not only because both sides continue to incur losses as the week-old war grinds on, but also because both Russian and Ukrainian forces are being resupplied. 

www.cnn.com...

Percentage of total national forces lost.

Pretty creative.

cnn just feels COMPELLED to help russia.

Even today.

Wish I could say this was surprising.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Yep. A more compelling stat, although hard to zero in on, is:

How many Ukrainians have to be in battle to cause a Russian casualty? And vice versa.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Whats really compelling to me is just how much Putin doesn't realize the sh1tstorm he just unleashed upon himself and the Russian people (whom many Ukranians have loved ones that are Russian nationals), by creeating an entire new sect of terrorists for years to come and will likely bloom IF things don't escalate to the unthinkable before then.

It wont end well for Comrade CorticoSteroid.
edit on 2-3-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

My fear is that the "spinning effects" of Putin's military adventure will have really unforeseeable consequences. I'm thinking of something like the change that hit Europe after 1914.

New world, indeed.

Cheers
edit on 2-3-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Russia is lying.

As usual.

Ukraine posted photos and any identifying info they could find about every single one of the 6000 russian dead (now almost 7000 dead).

There is zero doubt on this number. Zero.

The 'range' now has an absolute floor of 6000 dead russian soldiers.

Total russian dead is now estimated at over 10,000 (latest report from a reliable source is over 12k, but no evidence of that was sent).

Because Ukraine is only showing proof of, or even counting, the dead russians whose remains are mostly in tact.

Those killed in suddenly turretless tanks for example, could never be included in this 'web site' count. Just aren't any remains to identify.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yep. A more compelling stat, although hard to zero in on, is:

How many Ukrainians have to be in battle to cause a Russian casualty? And vice versa.

Cheers

An even better question, just what is the total number of Ukrainian warfighters.

Hint: russia just invaded with 200k soldiers and found itself facing 3-5 MILLION armed and trained Ukrainians dug into cities (and a few other places) and another 5 million in battlefield support roles.

This is the reason russians can't seem to take any cities.

The defending army is FAR larger than the invading army, though not with heavy weapons.

King George went pretty insane after realizing he had fallen into a nearly identical well planned trap.

The world hasn't been the same since

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Fair doos
the bet offer is still there if you change your mind

You have nothing to wager.

Nobody wants your rubles anymore, and you can't convert them into anything else.

Ha. Ha.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Why will Russia need Nordstream when it should at some point in the next seven days controls the gas pipeline network in Ukraine?

Yeah, that's the plan. Or was a plan. Getting all confused now with all that Russian propaganda: the past changes so quickly you have no idea what will happen last week.

I will bet you or anyone an imperial pound of hazelnut toffees that Russia will selling the Germans plenty of gas through one of the above transit routes within two years

Keep it.

You'll thank us later for letting you hold on to as much foodstuffs as possible.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Ukraine posted photos and any identifying info they could find about every single one of the 6000 russian dead (now almost 7000 dead).

They posted it but no link from you?

There is zero doubt on this number. Zero.

I have doubt

Total russian dead is now estimated at over 10,000 (latest report from a reliable source is over 12k, but no evidence of that was sent).

Again no link just a trust me

You really do like to try and control the narrative but never back anything up with actual evidence

edit on 2-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join