It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$7 Gallon gas

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Irishhaf
It is almost as if they planned this......

Incredibly, (or maybe not), one Congresses Satan-controlled leaders said today that Gas Price Increases "Have Not Come Up", in Democrat discussions.

They Hate You and Me. Understand?: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Vote them ALL out.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Maybe the DNC is doing a speedrun challenge. Destroy America as fast as possible. Bonus points if you manage it before Ukraine surrenders. Additional bonuses if you drag some other countries down with you.

What a joke.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It is getting real expensive here in the UK. Tonight went past the garage, £1.56 for diesel, £1.53 for petrol. That's a litre, I can't figure out what that means in dollers and gallons but heck it is so expensive here.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just topped off the tank an hour ago.
$4.15 per gallon (mid grade) here in Florida.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Bout 5.6 pounds per gallon ouch..

In Fairbanks its 4.50 a gallon on base, closer to 4.60 off base.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

See the advantage? We already have a hard enough time producing power without millions of additional cars riding the power grid, it will not support additional heavy loads without MAJOR upgrades. And no, wind and solar will never be enough to provide current power levels.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oouthere

The roadmap is still in place, all three US automakers have already invested tens billions and state mandates are dictating timelines.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You know what that tells me, it will really get closer to 10!!

You are probably correct.
Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If you are of a certain age, you have seen things come and go, come and go.

I remember being around 4 and my mom was very upset because someone ripped off her gas cap and siphoned the gas from her car. Then I remember seeing it happening during the Obama administration.

And…….drumroll…………………………..

Wait……………….it gets worse…………

People can’t siphon gas because of locking caps so now they are drilling the tank underneath and collecting it that way.
Wish I were kidding.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Bout 5.6 pounds per gallon ouch..

In Fairbanks its 4.50 a gallon on base, closer to 4.60 off base.

Holy smoke that expensive. Always dreamt of going the States to get cheap fuel for more spins, plus your totally awesome V8 cars too

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Anything more than $2 per gallon is a racket and a plot. There’s no reason for gas to be so expensive.

We’re sitting on tons buried in Alaska and other places. And our pipelines with fracking should ensure total domestic production and absolute bare minimum cost with mere pennies markup.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Once again when we retake the government and prices drop

LEARN YOUR LESSON. Stop voting for these incompetent idiots. Just because some bozo waves a flag and says the right phrases doesn’t mean they are FIT for office

I am really beginning to hate a good number of Americans.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
We’re sitting on tons buried in Alaska and other places.

When companies in foreign nations offer more for that oil guess where it goes? Oil is a global commodity and future leases drive the pricing. Do you think an extractor is going to take less instead of making more by selling to a higher bidder?

edit on 9-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If the price does not go back under $3 per gallon, we're looking at a serious recession heading into the summer and fall.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Look at all of us. We still believe we can vote to get rid of them 😁

At least Bidens people had the good sense to reject the no fly zone crap outright. I am singularly impressed they haven’t directly started WW3

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know AM. No your right. But this is outrageous. I am ticked about the $65 it cost me to fill up my truck

Gas was $2 a gallon here two summers ago

Apparently it’s time to find a better answer than petroleum. The real question is what’s cheaper? Wouldn’t running on grain alcohol be cheaper

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If the price does not go back under $3 per gallon, we're looking at a serious recession heading into the summer and fall.

It’s already starting.

Like I mentioned before i’ve seen this and the same stuff is happening.

Here are some things to watch for.

People will start selling all kinds of crap to make money. They are going to try to sell Jewelry, antiques, old cars.
All those open jobs will start getting filled.

There have been people in the service industries (cleaners, landscape, construction) that might get a rude awakening.
There are refugees inpouring, illegal aliens and all sorts of people willing to do those jobs, in addition to the droves that might need a second or third job.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yeah! Smart folks are going to start SITTING ON their money instead of participating in this false economy

I’ll start buying things in Bitcoin from other countries

I already only use banks for showing whatever income/assets I want them to see/I feel like claiming. May stop using all together
edit on 3/9/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm now trying to find a work from home job because the increasing gas price is eating into my delivery and transportation self-employment in a big way.

I like doing Uber Lyft and Amazon as a self-employed person but it is becoming too expensive now.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join