It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS Is Only Weeks Away For Some Tripple Vaxxt Brits

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ScepticScot

WOW it's like the 90s didn't happen.

Tell me about it! You were either asleep or read about it in some history book.

You don't catch HIV from sweat or sharing showers.

HIV was discovered in sweat and on shower surfaces used by infected people. Luckily, it doesn't last long on dry surfaces.

The bodily fluids are not the cause of HIV. They can be a carrier of HIV if they come from an infected person.

The claims in the OP aren't really evidence of other causes of AIDs.

They purport to have evidence of AIDS from the vaccinations. Whether they do so or not is the subject. The problem discussing this subject is that some people don't even know what AIDS is.

What has that got to do with anything?

Everything. If you knew anything about AIDS, you would know why your arguments are so laughable.

I have posted the definition of AIDS twice in this thread. I will not do so again. Wallow in your ignorance.

TheRedneck

Claiming shared showes spread AIDs and I am the one wallowing ignorance?

You have haven't posted the deffition, you have posted what the acronym stands for. You do understand there is a difference?

www.mayoclinic.org...#:~:text=Acquired%20immunodeficiency%20syndrome%20(AIDS)%20is,to%2 0fight%20infection%20and%20disease.

What other causes of AIDs are there?

edit on 21-2-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Have to say TheRedneck, ive never heard of a person contracting HIV or AIDS via the use of communal showers.

Don't know what kind of showers that happens in, unless its a prison shower.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You have haven't posted the deffition, you have posted what the acronym stands for. You do understand there is a difference?

So it's not acquired, it does not affect the immune system, it is not a deficiency, and it is not a syndrome... according to you.

Just what do you think AIDS is?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So it's not acquired, it does not affect the immune system, it is not a deficiency, and it is not a syndrome... according to you.

Just what do you think AIDS is?

TheRedneck

A condition caused by HIV.

SARS is Severed Acute Respiratory Syndrome. That does not mean any serious respiratory condition is SARS.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Have to say TheRedneck, ive never heard of a person contracting HIV or AIDS via the use of communal showers.

I don't personally know of a specific case either. What i know is that the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) has been found to be present on shower surfaces which were used by infected people. It is just as infectious on a wet shower surface as it is in sexually-transmitted bodily fluids. Ergo, the possibility of becoming infected does exist if one were to come into contact with such a contaminated surface and had, say, a small cut where the virus could enter the body.

One need not verify an example to determine that a possibility exists. My point is that the virus has no cure, is almost 100% fatal, and has a nigh 100% transmission rate in cases of contact with infected bodily fluids... and was handled exactly the opposite of how the Chinese virus was handled. Close contact was all but required socially with infected individuals, even in situations where there was a high risk of bodily fluid transmission.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thank you, Dr. Scot, for that in-depth and highly detailed explanation. Not.

SARS is Severed Acute Respiratory Syndrome. That does not mean any serious respiratory condition is SARS.

Severe, not "severed." Probably a typo, but an interesting one if so. Proofreading is your friend.

Are you aware that the Chinese virus-induced disease is also a version of SARS? SARS-CoV-2 to be exact. Because it is, like the original SARS, a "severe, acute respiratory syndrome."

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I recommend a wire brush and Domestos where those showers are concerned then.

Some people have lived with HIV for more than 20 years now TheRedneck.

Aye i suppose it is 100% fatal, meaning as of this time to my knowledge no one has recovered from the disease.

But it can be managed to some extent with different treatments.

Quite a few different HIV vaccines beginning to materialise and in the test phase at universities in both own nations which actually show promise for the future, which employ the use of mRNA technologies.

www.nih.gov...
www.ox.ac.uk...

edit on 21-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thank you, Dr. Scot, for that in-depth and highly detailed explanation. Not.

Severe, not "severed." Probably a typo, but an interesting one if so. Proofreading is your friend.

Are you aware that the Chinese virus-induced disease is also a version of SARS? SARS-CoV-2 to be exact. Because it is, like the original SARS, a "severe, acute respiratory syndrome."

TheRedneck

It seems to be the part of the definition you are having trouble understanding.

And yes I was aware which is why I used it as an example of how you can't just take the words in an acronym as the definition.

Now what other causes of AIDs are there?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
At this point I have to truly believe you are a paid shill OP. Your determination on spreading misinfo is top notch but hey, you get lets of stars and flags so you got that going in this time of social media accolades.

Gaslighting has always been a thing on this site so it's not something new. We always see it with Nibiru, EQ's, Zombie infections, asteroids, WW3, and now the vaccine will give everyone AIDS. One of these days something will hit and ATS will will glamor in the 1% it got right lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aye i suppose it is 100% fatal, meaning as of this time to my knowledge no one has recovered from the disease.

Quite a few different HIV vaccines beginning to materialise and in the test phase at universities in both own nations which actually show promise for the future, which employ the use of mRNA technologies.

www.nih.gov...
www.ox.ac.uk...

I believe there have been only 3 people who have apparently been cured of HIV. (One was on.the news just a few days ago). So for all practical purposes incurable.

However the right antivirals are so effective as to make it effectively undetectable/transmissible.

(post by TrollMagnet removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Probably not a bad idea.

It is a slow-acting virus, yes. And yes, treatments have been developed to extend lifespan of the infected... a good thing. This was not always the case back when HIV was discovered, however, and yet the opposite solutions to the Chinese virus were used.

I'll also point out that, to my knowledge, those treatments are very expensive and life-long. HIV is still a very serious virus.

I would suppose so. It must be much easier to create a vaccine that no longer has to prevent an illness, prevent spread of an illness, or mitigate the symptoms of an illness in a large percentage of the vaccinated. I expect to see a vaccine for the common cold soon. Maybe even a vaccine for broken bones or car accidents.

You've been lucky to not suffer adverse effects. I wish everyone were so lucky.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I was aware which is why I used it as an example of how you can't just take the words in an acronym as the definition.

So you gave an example where the name is also the definition?

OK, you're starting to amuse me now. Please, tell me more, O All-Knowing One!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

However the right antivirals are so effective as to make it effectively undetectable/transmissible.

Oh, this is priceless!

HIV is no longer transmissible!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

a reply to: BigfootNZ

i LOVE the little in red disclaimer the source put up...

The Exposé is now heavily censored by Google, Facebook, Twitter and PayPal. Let’s not lose touch, subscribe today to receive the latest news from The Exposé in your inbox…

I wonder why that is, HHMmmmmmm... are they possibly lying, making bogus graphs from bogus data while siting legitimate government department documents...

Or they are possibly telling the truth. Are you seriously claiming that Google, Facebook, and Twitter do not censor data that runs counter to official government narratives?

Oh, and I am not an "anti-vaxxer"... please stop throwing that term around. I am anti-vaccines-that-do-not-prevent-the-disease-and-carry-additional-health-risks. Let's try to at least get that much straight, shall we?

TheRedneck

So your saying your anti vaccine then... since this "anti-vaccines-that-do-not-prevent-the-disease-and-carry-additional-health-risks" is literally applicable to any vaccine, as vaccines dont prevent disease, it simply gives you anti bodies prior to a real infection that allow your body to fight and rid you of it quicker should you get it and usually avoiding most of the long term symptoms which could result in serious health issues otherwise... and all vaccines have a chance for potential side effects from mild to sever, if very rare.

Also no, they arent telling the truth, that graph aside from having no indication as to what any of the values are aside from big red letters 'AIDS' Ooo scary (which is god damn terrible as far as graphs go) is made from infered data that was gleamed from data that had no attachment or bearing to what the graph is saying its showing... while bold face siting the source of the data as from the UKSHA reports... that is straight up god damn lying on their part... followed by a disclaimer saying 'believe us the elite are out to censor us!.. oh and subscribe!'.

If you buy into that, I feel sorry for you.

I think he meant anti-experimental drug labelled as a vaccine, vaccines are usually "well not usually always actually" vigorously tested before human consumption. Do you know what though, what's really pathetic ? covid isn't even dangerous, that's what's so pathetic about all this, look at your country for example, 53 deaths from covid in two years, pathetic!

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

nah dude youre not anti-vaccines-that-do-not-prevent-the-disease-and-carry-additional-health-risks.

You are anti corporate greed

this vaccine wasnt made to help anyone , just made to drain our tax wealth for the politicians and their pals in pharma

You couldn't even design a worse vaccine on purpose. It's the sh#tiest "vaccine" ever made. More deaths than all other vaccines combined in the last 30 years. It doesn't provide immunization or prevent transmision. Tripple vaxxt people are dying, and collapsing. It's literally s#. And, the last peice of the narrative where it magically prevents deaths or hospitalizations is a lie as well since more people are dying that are vaxxt than unvaxxt.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I was aware which is why I used it as an example of how you can't just take the words in an acronym as the definition.

So you gave an example where the name is also the definition?

OK, you're starting to amuse me now. Please, tell me more, O All-Knowing One!

TheRedneck

Only it isn't.

Not all serious respiratory conditions are SARS and AIDS isn't any acquired reduction in your immune system as you claimed.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Oh, this is priceless!

HIV is no longer transmissible!

TheRedneck

You really don't know much about this topic at all do you?

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Have you ever considered stand-up comedy?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Welp… I just Filled my panties full of snip.
And I’m a dude, I don’t even usually wear panties!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join