It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director Sees 500-600% Increase of Thrombosis Deaths in Young Adults

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
As for COVID, we are damn lucky here, all I care about it now is how it relates to our business we got a shot at having a damn good first quarter. First time Ive been thinking 90 days in advance for a long time. As long as my state has no mandates we are mostly good too.

Well, hopefully you guys do well, we're super busy ourselves which is a good sign for a lot of industries.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That link provides no names and proves nothing. I just found the following link which also states 108 fifa registered footballers died. However, it says 16 were between 12 and 17 years old and 37 were between 42 and 64 years old. These are not professional footballers, unless you can tell me some under 16 or over 42 year old players?? diariodevallarta.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Why are they collapsing? According to your link, Kalu collapsed because? "Severe dehydration."

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

And here are more kids that have died. Before Covid.

In high school athletes, sudden cardiac arrest is the No. 1 cause of death. 

Indy Star

And 120 deaths in 2008
Pdf
edit on 1-2-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Even in the image, it appears he's reaching for his leg/ foot. Tennis players are notorious for getting cramps playing in the heat as well. Even as a casual watcher I've seen them fall and writhe around. Well before Covid vaccinations

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Lol. You mean kind of like someone saying s vaccine that hasn't been vetted is safe.

Funny how the idiocy works both ways and only one side is advocating for people to not have a choice in the matter.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

587 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 361 Dead, After COVID Shot

Where are the fact-checkers? Where is the mainstream media? Some have piles of money from Bill Gates. Why are they not proving us wrong by all piling on and showing the documented Athlete deaths from 2019, 2018, 2017 and the previous decade?

They are nowhere to be found because this number of athlete deaths is abnormal and they know it. They have money from people who don’t want journalists poking around. So that’s why they don’t try to thoroughly Fact-Check these reports or show previous year numbers.

Follow this link to see Gates Foundation handouts to some media that could do it. For example, NPR in the USA received $24 million.

The Gates Foundation also funded many investigative journalism centers, with around $38 million. Could that be why journalistic curiosity suddenly stopped being a thing?

A few weak attempts at “debunking” this data have started to come out, but they cherry-pick a small number of the entries........

Repeat This After Reading Each Line

“The COVID vaccine is a normal vaccine. The COVID vaccine is safe. These injuries and deaths are normal.”

January 2022 – (Note reverse date sort)......

30/01/2022 Liverpool, UK
Kieran Prescot (17), Parkdale Sidac Celtic Under 18s footballer collapsed with suspected arrhythmia and cardiac arrest after training. Was resuscitated by staff doing CPR and taken to Whiston hospital, placed in an artificial coma for 24 hours before being brought around. News Story

28/01/2022 Illinois, USA Dead
Adam Holder (48), Basketball coach. Long time sports coach at Aquin School, died suddenly of a cardiac arrest. News Story

28/01/2022 England UK
Lee Burge (29), Sunderland Footballer ruled out of action for five weeks due to an ‘inflamed heart’. Sunderland team manager, Lee Johnson, suggested the Covid jab could be behind the heart problem. News Story

28/01/2022 France Dead
Guy Laporte (69), former international rugby player suffered a cardiac arrest and died. News Story

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I have seen plenty of FIFA players go down and writhe around like they've been shot.

Ronaldo springs to mind.....

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Not a very convincing source?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just thought I should call this before it happens. Had the huge blizzard on the east coast and a big one coming this week in the Midwest. There will be heart attacks as there are every time there is a lot of snow to shovel. Heart attacks from shoveling are unfortunately common. How long till we see a thread blaming vaccinations for the deaths?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

587 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 361 Dead, After COVID Shot

Where are the fact-checkers? Where is the mainstream media? Some have piles of money from Bill Gates. Why are they not proving us wrong by all piling on and showing the documented Athlete deaths from 2019, 2018, 2017 and the previous decade?

They are nowhere to be found because this number of athlete deaths is abnormal and they know it. They have money from people who don’t want journalists poking around. So that’s why they don’t try to thoroughly Fact-Check these reports or show previous year numbers.

Follow this link to see Gates Foundation handouts to some media that could do it. For example, NPR in the USA received $24 million.

The Gates Foundation also funded many investigative journalism centers, with around $38 million. Could that be why journalistic curiosity suddenly stopped being a thing?

A few weak attempts at “debunking” this data have started to come out, but they cherry-pick a small number of the entries........

Repeat This After Reading Each Line

“The COVID vaccine is a normal vaccine. The COVID vaccine is safe. These injuries and deaths are normal.”

January 2022 – (Note reverse date sort)......

30/01/2022 Liverpool, UK
Kieran Prescot (17), Parkdale Sidac Celtic Under 18s footballer collapsed with suspected arrhythmia and cardiac arrest after training. Was resuscitated by staff doing CPR and taken to Whiston hospital, placed in an artificial coma for 24 hours before being brought around. News Story

28/01/2022 Illinois, USA Dead
Adam Holder (48), Basketball coach. Long time sports coach at Aquin School, died suddenly of a cardiac arrest. News Story

28/01/2022 England UK
Lee Burge (29), Sunderland Footballer ruled out of action for five weeks due to an ‘inflamed heart’. Sunderland team manager, Lee Johnson, suggested the Covid jab could be behind the heart problem. News Story

28/01/2022 France Dead
Guy Laporte (69), former international rugby player suffered a cardiac arrest and died. News Story

Exactly, but as you can see, the truth has struck a nerve with the crowd and their having a big orgy with eachother in in here.

edit on 1-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

stop calling people a shill, did you not see ALL our posts get removed last time, keep it civil, it shows weakness resorting to name calling

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
frontline org

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021

According to Wikipedia, under “List of association footballers who died while playing”, in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to Real-Time News‘ list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

The list of 183 athletes who collapsed and/or died since December 2020 can be viewed here (Hebrew).

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That list includes a 69 year old former rugby player. What a shocker?!!!

Must try harder.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Must try harder.

The burden of proof is on you. Cherry picking proves nothing.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Must try harder.

I have a strong suspicion that it wouldnt matter if there was a full list of the dead with signed doctors notes stating they did indeed die from the vaxx and you guys still wouldnt believe it

Youre so invested in your narrative, you cannot bring yourself to admit that you might have been conned and that you put not only your own lives, but the lives of your loved ones at risk by having them get these vaccines.

Your minds just cant parse that data and what that actually might mean about YOU and your decision making.

No, so indeed EVERYTHING that goes against the narrative MUST be false in order to uphold the façade and save face.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The burden of proof is on you. Cherry picking proves nothing.

are you kidding me, you made the original claim, i have shown that list to be full of nonsense not just cherry picking, please refute my working then with your list, converting from hebrew to english and then provide the 108 player names, how hard can that be

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

No. It's your claim. The burden of proof is on you.

I don't have to prove a negative.

That's not how it works.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No.

You put up Kalu, asked why he collapsed, I showed you that your own source said it was due to severe dehydration.

You parse that data.

You make a claim, you prove it.

Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Am I the only bloody idiot here who even bothered to convert that document, starting to think this site is crazy town

here it is for the last time

convert from hebrew to english or your language of choice

I have done this, I have then read this list, I have then referenced the players, please be honest has anyone else?

becuase if you have you will quite easily see it DOES NOT contain the information the claims suggest

sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join