It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director Sees 500-600% Increase of Thrombosis Deaths in Young Adults

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
It's too early to draw any definitive conclusions, don't you think?

Depends, some people said I'd be dead last year already. Being that I'm not quite dead yet, as a matter of fact, I've gotten better, I think they might be incorrect. Agree?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

"He gets the Coroner's reports. Once a death is reported, the Coroner has full authority to decide whether or not a post mortem examination is warranted and hires his own independent Pathologists to carry out those examinations."

Only if there are suspicious circumstances, etc.

Coroner's do not get involved in every death.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
and more recently a number of tennis players at the Australia open who had to forfeit due to cardiac issues. Even the ball girl collapsed on the court.

Are you saying that one or more tennis players collapsed or even died while playing?

As a tennis player who used to follow tennis news pretty closely and also watched a whole lot of tennis decades ago, I can say with certainty that I never, ever, saw anyone die while playing. I'm not quite as certain that I never saw anyone collapse, but I'm pretty sure - 99% - that I didn't.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Only if there are suspicious circumstances, etc.

Coroner's do not get involved in every death.

I dont know how its done where youre from, but Here they are involved unless the cause of death is called by the doctor. If the doctor does not do it, then its REQUIRED to go through the coroner......

With all that being said, that doesnt negate anything that was stated in the OP

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Its whole sale killing of people

The vaccines are killing people and the treatments in the hospital are killing people.

Im fully convinced if I hadnt have checked myself out of the Hospital when I had covid, that I might not be here.

They were literally trying to talk me into going on a vent BEFORE they had even discussed other treatments with me. When i refused and threatened to rip all my lines out and leave, (after 3 rounds of remdisivire I might add, to which they repeatedly asked me if i was a heavy drinker....ive found out now remdisiviere is known to cause RENAL FAILURE) they let me sign myself out and said good luck

I immediately went to my family doctor, and got an oral steroid, an inhaler, and ivermectin.....My oxygen levels within a day went back to almost normal.......now I DID have some lung capacity issues for a month or so as my body healed from the pnumonia, but if I hadnt have gone to my personal doctor, they wouldnt have done a damn thing....they just told me to take asprin!

This whole thing im convinced is criminal, and these cowards need to be brought to justice.

Again im convinced the treatments and the doctors forcing vents and sedatives, amongst other chemicals is whats killing people not covid itself

Yup, just like the people placed on ventilators. I heard most of them die.

So what are the best treatment options? Just in case any of my loved ones gets the stupid covid.
Ivermectin, hydroxo(something), oxygen , there was some antibody treatment but I can't remember the name and I have so many links saved it's impossible to find.

And which to avoid , apart from remdisiviere and ventilators?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm in England. Same as the Funeral Director being discussed in the OP.

Here's a useful guide:

www.bereavementadvice.org...

It's being claimed that Funeral Directors get to see Coroner's reports more or less routinely. That's not true.

This makes the percentage increases claimed rather doubtful.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's too early to draw any definitive conclusions, don't you think?

Depends, some people said I'd be dead last year already. Being that I'm not quite dead yet, as a matter of fact, I've gotten better, I think they might be incorrect. Agree?

No, I think you misunderstood perhaps they said they wished you were dead last year?

Additionally not gonna use the familiar refrain that rhymes with scrotal.

Im I wrong or do I detect a hint of pro-vax mandate in your posts? that sounds odd for a Libertarian.

That said I am glad you are indeed healthy my friend, at the end of the day that is all that truly matters.

It's weird it's getting difficult to remember when we weren't so obsessed with not only our own personal health but with everybody else and not just in our friends and family circle, but neighbors, coworkers, the lady at the gas station that bent over in front of me. It's crazy and that in itself is not healthy.

Is it wrong that I can't watch Biden or Trudeau spout "just get vaccinated" over and over every speech and not have my BS alarm start clanging?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

and more recently a number of tennis players at the Australia open who had to forfeit due to cardiac issues. Even the ball girl collapsed on the court.

Are you saying that one or more tennis players collapsed or even died while playing?

As a tennis player who used to follow tennis news pretty closely and also watched a whole lot of tennis decades ago, I can say with certainty that I never, ever, saw anyone die while playing. I'm not quite as certain that I never saw anyone collapse, but I'm pretty sure - 99% - that I didn't.

Yes, and even the ball girl collapsed on the court. There is a video of it.

All the tennis players currently participating in the professional tennis tournament have been fully vaccinated. The world number 22 was however seen leaving the court and abandoning his match while clutching his chest with respiratory difficulties in an ATP match. Nikoloz Basilashvili told his team that “every shot I’m out of breath”.

Colin Fleming, a commentator for Stan Sport, described Basilashvili’s symptoms as “very concerning” and added: “If you feel like you can’t take any kind of deep breath at this level and this intensity, that’s an issue.”

Tennis website OpenCourt claimed Basilashvili “may have been recovering from Covid”, but this could not be verified. “[He] told the trainer he had Covid ’10 days ago’,” the outlet said on social media.

His contender Stefanos Tsitsipas instead blamed the heat, not Covid, for Basilashvili dropping out in an interview with Tennis World USA: “Sometimes it’s a bit too hot. You could fry an egg on the court, but we are ready for difficult matches and also the excitement.” Clearly the heat had not bothered other players and some had even welcomed the weather conditions in Melbourne.

Dalila Jakupovic, who was forced to retire from her match after having dropped to the ground, told news outlet The Western Australian: “I was really scared that I would collapse. That’s why I went onto the floor because I couldn’t walk anymore. I don’t have asthma and never had breathing problems. I actually like heat. The physio came again and I thought it would be better. But the points were a bit longer and I just couldn’t breathe anymore and I just fell on the floor.”

Nick Kyrgios, the world’ number 93 player suffered breathing difficulties in the morning and pulled out of the match six hours before he was meant to play.

Bernard Tomic also had to take medical time out after complaining of breathing difficulties during the early stages of the second set, but he managed to soldier on. “No air is going in. I’m getting tired so easy,” Tomic was heard telling medical staff. “Is anyone else complaining today?” he wanted to know. “No, it’s been okay,” said the medic.

The panicked organizers of the Australian Open now blame the poor “air quality” which appears to be targeting only some players. Melbourne’s air quality is ranked as “good” by international standards.

LINK
edit on 1-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

No, I think you misunderstood perhaps they said they wished you were dead last year?

That's every day, bub.

Im I wrong or do I detect a hint of pro-vax mandate in your posts?

Nope. I just don't like people who post obvious bull**** (not referring to you).

Is it wrong that I can't watch Biden or Trudeau spout "just get vaccinated" over and over every speech and not have my BS alarm start clanging?

I'm tired of everything Covid-related at this point, but I was like this two years ago.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That's every day, bub.

Im I wrong or do I detect a hint of pro-vax mandate in your posts?

Nope. I just don't like people who post obvious bull**** (not referring to you).

I'm tired of everything Covid-related at this point, but I was like this two years ago.

I'm sure you have a good reason for all the tennis players collapsing.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A couple of things that need to be addressed with Mr O’Looneys claims. Firstly, I also live in Milton Keynes , close to his business, as do all my family. I have heard nothing from family, friends or work colleagues about sudden increases in deaths or of young people suddenly dying. Secondly, if we take him at his word. He says he has rarely if ever seen a young person die from blood clotting in 14 years. So let’s assume he sees 1 case a year, then a 600% increase is 6 deaths. Any death is terrible but that is not a massive number and could be explained in a manner of ways 1) inactivity during lockdowns causing clots 2) A statistical anomaly or 3) maybe he has just got more business during the year and these funerals would previously have been via other local Funeral Directors. He has certainly got himself a lot of publicity during the past year, perhaps it is just a good advertising campaign!
edit on 1-2-2022 by DavidMK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Can the legislature even legally, via the powers granted to it via the Constitution, shield any entity completely from absolutely ALL liability?

You, sir, get a dozen cigars...

These are the kinds of questions that we should all not just be asking, but demanding answers to, via the courts. But, it would have to be done carefully, by extremely competent Constitutional attorneys who are extremely familiar with all things jurisdictional - for example, they would both a) need to be intimately familiar with the congressional compendium called "Jurisdiction over federal areas within the States", the differences between Article1 Section 8 Clause 17 and Article 4 Section 3 Clause 2 jurisdictions - e.g., most legislation is actually written under 4:3:2 authority and has ZERO applicability within one of the States united by and under the Constitution, but due to ignorance and fraud, it is misapplied, and the lawyer judges allow it to happen - and b) be 100% 'on our side' - meaning, not some RINO infiltrator inserted in order to intentionally botch the cases - to have even a chance of winning any favorable decisions.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Seems like the ball girl collapsed due to the heat:

metro.co.uk...

Seeing as she went home after being checked out doubt it was cardiac related.

Bit of a lame stretch?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'll give my opinion on that as soon as you list the 100 FIFA players that dropped dead on the field.

Which you'll probably post in 2000 and never.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'll give my opinion on that as soon as you list the 100 FIFA players that dropped dead on the field.

Which you'll probably post in 2000 and never.

I knew you'd ignore the tennis players. You have no answer.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Seems like the ball girl collapsed due to the heat:

metro.co.uk...

Seeing as she went home after being checked out doubt it was cardiac related.

Bit of a lame stretch?

And the other 4 players that collapsed and or had to retire their matches because of chest issues?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It's summer in Australia, it gets a touch hot there.

Now where's your list of the 100 FIFA players?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This report from turkey www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... showed that an average of 13 men a year died between 2011 and 2019 from cardiac issues playing football. This is at all levels of the game, but then so are most of the examples given recently quoting increased deaths that include children and teens from youth football. If there are an average of 13 a year just in Turkey then a number over 100 worldwide is likely just normal. And this report was done before COVID so these are not inflated numbers.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's summer in Australia, it gets a touch hot there.

Now where's your list of the 100 FIFA players?

originally posted by: tanstaafl

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Playing competitive tennis in extreme heat might do that?

No?

Weren't you asked to provide a list of all those FIFA players of yours?

edit on 1-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join