It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director Sees 500-600% Increase of Thrombosis Deaths in Young Adults

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: putnam6
Point taken but what if the cases increase in those who aren't animal-style double-double chubbos.

You mean the 40% of the population that isn't a huge manatee? If that happens we can discuss it but I suspect this is just more supposition.

Even with the chubbos there is already a baseline of cases of VTE, a large increase would still be noticeable, while just a gradual increase means the vaccines weren't likely a cause.

Same as above but I've been hearing that this was supposed to have happened already.

I'm right here you know.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know, I can see you. From here.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You're absolutely pathetic. The evidence is clear - these 'vaccines' were NEVER 'safe & effective'. And what, you don't think a funeral director would notice a 500-600% increase in thrombosis in young age groups coming through his freezers? Of course he would. This one is just the only one brave enough to speak out about it. Medical practitioners are so compromised with their need to protect their jobs & pensions that they feel trapped, unable to speak out - except for those who bite the bullet, resign, and then speak out, as many have done & continue to do in response to the absolutely criminal vaccine mandates.

The fact that you added a pathetic 'LOL!' at the end of your post goes a very long way to demonstrating your ridiculous, anti-human attitude. You are the one with the agenda, that much is extremely evident, and thankfully, nothing you can say will convince the majority of people using ATS of anything to the contrary. Again, PATHETIC. You are mocking a life & death situation - people are dying in increased numbers, way beyond the baseline for ordinary all cause mortality. If you're too stupid to understand the evidence, or too evil to bother to break your confirmation bias of the apparent normalcy of all the crazy # going on in the world, then there is no hope for you, and we will gladly consign you to the wrong side of history.

Goodbye.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How come we are not seeing this same thing amongst all of our collegiate and professional athletes here in the US?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I know, I can see you. From here.

I'm not sure you thought this through. It used to be accepted that when the aliens come, they will eat the fat one's first. But if trends are to be believed, the current health conscious approach may lead to them being interested in a skinny boy like yourself who has been amply marinated in good wine and spirits. Have a burger.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Point taken but what if the cases increase in those who aren't animal-style double-double chubbos.

You mean the 40% of the population that isn't a huge manatee? If that happens we can discuss it but I suspect this is just more supposition.

Even with the chubbos there is already a baseline of cases of VTE, a large increase would still be noticeable, while just a gradual increase means the vaccines weren't likely a cause.

Same as above but I've been hearing that this was supposed to have happened already.

It's too early to draw any definitive conclusions, don't you think? I pretty much dismiss anything Ive seen so far myself, but it doesn't rule out the possibilities

You can have a blood clot for years and it not be an issue, it can dislodge from one area and travel elsewhere and cause problems. If vaccines are causing any kind of clotting even if it's benign now it doesn't mean it doesn't kill you in the distant future.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

ENOUGH of the Chit Chat and Personal Comments!!!
Shill talk about members is not allowed on ATS....

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Tue Feb 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Please find Evidence that deaths are up higher than normal, and are not covid-19 related. I've been looking at the various death tables for the past 6 months and cannot find increased deaths above what is attributed to covid-19.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Covid/fauciflu never caused bloodclots, the jab causes bloodclots, and enlarged heart, and what we have yet to determine, aside from death!

My brother was unvaccinated and died from blood clots.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join