It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director Sees 500-600% Increase of Thrombosis Deaths in Young Adults

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I think you are replying to the wrong poster, mate?!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

No I meant to reply to you as you are one of the few sane people listening

no point in replying to the person in question anymore as I have asked them numerous times to convert the list (as I have done) and then simply post the names

I give up

I really do

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Non illegitami carborundum est.

Or something like that!

I never had the Latin, you see. You need the Latin for the Judging.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

No I meant to reply to you as you are one of the few sane people listening

no point in replying to the person in question anymore as I have asked them numerous times to convert the list (as I have done) and then simply post the names

I give up

I really do

You're in the wrong thread. Take it to the fifa thread. I'm not going to spend time going over the same thing again when people ignore it anyway. You are time wasters purposely trying to waste my time.

Do you even know what this thread is about ?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's a fact that Manatees are big boned. So...maybe lay off

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

How can i try to waste your time, you do realise you dont have to respond

You are partaking off your own accord my friend, no one is forcing you, if anyone is wasting your time it is you, take some responsibility for your own actions, i cant blame anyone else for the time i spend on ATS, how come you can?

I replied in the 108 FIFA players thread and no one other than myself bothered to convert the document, so I dont really see the point anyomore as no one is opposing what I have researched, but please feel free to do so and we can have a civil discussion, in the other thread i even posted links to fans having medical issues in the stands, so if you took your blinkers of for a moment you would see I am genuinely trying to find true statments not made up stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Could it be caused by sitting to much, playing video games? Probably.

Many athletes are health nuts and underlying conditions are what causes them to be health nuts.
edit on 1-2-2022 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Those plant based meats that are such a craze? They have high sodium content, so much for being better than meat.

reference

chemicals

salty

These new burgers came out a while ago catering to the more vegan health conscious types who tend not to be obese.

Choline is linked to bloodclots, but these new burgers have less choline than real meats do.

So what else is about the same age as the fauciflu that can be linked to bloodclots in most recent cases?

🙏❤

one more
edit on (2/1/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Could it be caused by sitting to much, playing video games? Probably.

Many athletes are health nuts and underlying conditions are what causes them to be health nuts.

Just, no. Stop posting.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: putnam6

With many of the known risk factors-advanced age, immobility, surgery, obesity-increasing in society, VTE is an important and growing public health problem.

That says it's going to increase, mostly owing to the fact that Americans are fatty fatso's and only becoming fatter.

Put down the animal style double-double, chubbos.

Well, I can't argue with that. I'm working my way down from fatty fatso to just fatty. It's a pain, and I don't have the taste for oatmeal. It'll grow on me! Down to the 260s from 305. It's a process especially to do it the correct way with a lifestyle change and slowly.

Still this vaccine has been very peculiar right from the start. My own father who has always been considerably healthy suffered tremendously for several months only after getting vaccinated with boosters, and he still caught Covid hard.

Sure, it's anecdotal, and it may have nothing to do with Covid or the vaccine at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Good for you, and oatmeal sucks. But whatever works.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Thrombosis is rare among the young, it would only actually take comparatively small number of obese 20 somethings playing video games instead of going to college during lockdown to increase the number by several fold.

It's like saying that there has been an X hundred percent rise in the number of people killed for snuff movies, then finding out that last year there was 1 and this year there are 2.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That list includes a 69 year old former rugby player. What a shocker?!!!

Must try harder.

I have a strong suspicion that it wouldnt matter if there was a full list of the dead with signed doctors notes stating they did indeed die from the vaxx and you guys still wouldnt believe it

Youre so invested in your narrative, you cannot bring yourself to admit that you might have been conned and that you put not only your own lives, but the lives of your loved ones at risk by having them get these vaccines.

Your minds just cant parse that data and what that actually might mean about YOU and your decision making.

No, so indeed EVERYTHING that goes against the narrative MUST be false in order to uphold the façade and save face.

It’s easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled..

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I think it's about having multiple sources saying the same thing rather than just believing one.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Couple more dropped dead the other day ...R.I.P

Embalmer Richard Hirschman reveals novel clotting in 65% of cases

Richard Hirschman has been an embalmer for over 20 years. In 2021, he started noticing very odd blood clots that he had never seen before. In Jan 2022, 65% of his cases exhibited these clots. The only rational conclusion is that the clots, which are deadly, are all associated with the COVID vaccines

edit on 10-2-2022 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

And in a news article they also mention the loss of a 16 year old football player who died on the field in the District prior to covid or vaccinations. This is not as unusual as it seems to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Infoshill

And in a news article they also mention the loss of a 16 year old football player who died on the field in the District prior to covid or vaccinations. This is not as unusual as it seems to you.

Yeah, ok bro.

truth11.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

This part from the source is as clear an answer as you could wish for as to why a huge number of UK NHS doctors and nurses are willing to lose their jobs rather than be vaccinated:

What is a huge number? In America about 95%+ doctors are vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well you're not telling the truth on you being the only one to convert the file in that thread.

You are also not telling the truth about the definition of who is a FIFA registered player.

You seem to have an expectation of a FIFA registered player needing to be on a top pro team and of a certain age/skill when in fact every single Football player playing in any league in country, that is registered as an Official FA league is a FIFA registered player.

So young, old, professional or amateur they are all FIFA registered - go count them all again.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Embalmers generally have no knowledge of vaccination status. Also seems that Covid 19 infection causes these clots.

I won't mention Alex Jones' involvement in this. Oops!

www.poynter.org...[ editby]edit on 10-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join