It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director Sees 500-600% Increase of Thrombosis Deaths in Young Adults

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Evidence continues to pour in supporting the fact we are on the verge of the largest genocide in human history. Some assume that these deaths are in the elderly, but time and again we see them in younger people who were previously healthy, such as FIFA players, and more recently a number of tennis players at the Australia open who had to forfeit due to cardiac issues. Even the ball girl collapsed on the court. It can't be hidden anymore, it's happening everywhere, and it's just a matter of time before everyone sees it.

Funeral director John O’Looney of Milton Keynes family funeral services in Milton Keynes, England shared in his recent interview with kla.tv that deaths are at unprecedented levels at young people in their 20s, 30s and 40s and “all were vaccinated.”

According to John, along with group of experts, they are seeing an increase in number particularly of thrombosis deaths. (Thrombosis occurs when blood clots block veins or arteries can be life-threatening, such as a stroke or heart attack.)

“Well, to give you an amount…I mean a greater than any one of those 14 years. The increase is phenomenal, though. It’s not a two or three-fold increase. It’s around a 500 or 600% increase. That kind of number. And generally, on the odd occasion, you would get a thrombosis it would be an elderly person. It’s not people in their 20s and 30s and 40s, and they’re all jabbed,” John added.

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm giving it till May when reality hits the wall of truth and people will be so dumbed down they simply won't believe the truth anymore until it happens to a family member.

Personally, I see the liquid going into people going to cause a very dramatic increase in dementia in the future. Even Biden said in 15 years so he must know something.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I was with you until that last sentence. Biden hasn’t a clue dude.

a reply to: musicismagic

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Its whole sale killing of people

The vaccines are killing people and the treatments in the hospital are killing people.

Im fully convinced if I hadnt have checked myself out of the Hospital when I had covid, that I might not be here.

They were literally trying to talk me into going on a vent BEFORE they had even discussed other treatments with me. When i refused and threatened to rip all my lines out and leave, (after 3 rounds of remdisivire I might add, to which they repeatedly asked me if i was a heavy drinker....ive found out now remdisiviere is known to cause RENAL FAILURE) they let me sign myself out and said good luck

I immediately went to my family doctor, and got an oral steroid, an inhaler, and ivermectin.....My oxygen levels within a day went back to almost normal.......now I DID have some lung capacity issues for a month or so as my body healed from the pnumonia, but if I hadnt have gone to my personal doctor, they wouldnt have done a damn thing....they just told me to take asprin!

This whole thing im convinced is criminal, and these cowards need to be brought to justice.

Again im convinced the treatments and the doctors forcing vents and sedatives, amongst other chemicals is whats killing people not covid itself

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I know that the pharmaceutical companies were given a pass with legal liability for their vaccines, but how far does that shield extend? Isn't there a point where criminal liability supersedes any such agreements that the legislative branch may have promised? At the very least wouldn't these deaths amount to manslaughter charges? The pharmaceutical companies HAVE to know what their products are causing, and yet they continue producing and selling them. Once they KNOW of the danger, doesn't that even cross the line to becoming murder?

Can the legislature even legally, via the powers granted to it via the Constitution, shield any entity completely from absolutely ALL liability?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I wonder exactly how many people have WALKED into the hospital with Covid, and that was the last time their family ever saw them alive.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well, if Funeral Director Milton says it is so, it must be.

I'll reserve judgement UNTIL I SEE EVIDENCE of it, not just some guy saying it is so.

I say it is just a vaccine. So? Who are you going to believe? Let me guess? The one that backs up your agenda.

Deny ignorance, or just believe what you wish to believe. LOL!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Why would a funeral director from MK be given any info whether or not people had been vaccinated or know anything about thrombosis rates in that age group?

At least try and come up with semi-plausible hoaxes.
edit on 1-2-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I say it is just a vaccine. So? Who are you going to believe? Let me guess? The one that backs up your agenda.

That works both ways you know.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I think there is still some way to go to beat the number of Jews and Polish killed in world war 2 or even the genocide during the Bosnian war or by the Soviet Union

It certainly makes an eye catching headline though but the numbers don’t measure up to previous human tragedy

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Why would a funeral director from MK be given any info whether or not people had been vaccinated or know anything about thrombosis rates in that age group?

He gets the Coroner's reports. Once a death is reported, the Coroner has full authority to decide whether or not a post mortem examination is warranted and hires his own independent Pathologists to carry out those examinations.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Board-certified Embalmer and funeral Director, Richard Hirschman , reveals arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations

Richard Hirschman said many of the deceased who had what he described as the rubbery clots

Hirschman says what he is seeing is “unlike anything” he had ever seen before in his over 20 years of experience in the embalming industry.

This month alone, Hirschman said that, of the 35 people that he had personally embalmed, 20-24 had the clots.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
When i first saw the Name 'O'Looney, I thought. Hmmm. But it's a real company with Mr. and Mrs. O'looney as directors.

Milton Keyens family funeral services.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Because he's a anti-vaxxer who'll say anything to support his contentions, regardless of fact.

I see he was also recently in hospital with Covid

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Brokencircles:

I have no idea but I do know that would have been the last time my mother and mY fiance would have seen me if I would have passed...

I couldn't even have a member of clergy come in and offer prayer or last rights ffs

It's criminal and shouldn't be left to stand

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Well, if Funeral Director Milton says it is so, it must be.

I'll reserve judgement UNTIL I SEE EVIDENCE of it, not just some guy saying it is so.

Deny ignorance, or just believe what you wish to believe. LOL!

Lol no you won't

You and others have been shown an abundance of evidence that these shots are harming people buy you flat out refuse to believe it

You're either so locked in to the narrative you can't see truth or you already know better but must keep the narrative going..

Either way it's tragic and willful ignorance at this point w something like this costs lives

Full stop

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Because he's a anti-vaxxer who'll say anything to support his contentions, regardless of fact.

False narrative

Being against THIS vaccine doesn't make you an anti vaxxer

You guys throw this around like the word "racist" to try and discredit people

It immediately exposes your agenda and your ignorance 🤷‍♂️
edit on 2/1/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm giving it till May when reality hits the wall of truth and people will be so dumbed down they simply won't believe the truth anymore until it happens to a family member.

If it were the vaccines causing it there's so many reasons why that info wouldn't be allowed to get out. And it's now very easy to stop people believing it; all they need to do is come up with a new variant that fits the deaths du jour.

ETA:

This part from the source is as clear an answer as you could wish for as to why a huge number of UK NHS doctors and nurses are willing to lose their jobs rather than be vaccinated:

“I’ve got doctors and police ringing me, nurses ringing me, all saying the same thing. It’s a total lie. On our media, they are saying the hospitals are full of the non-vaccinated. That’s a total fabrication. It’s the polar opposite. 9 out of 10 patients in there, full of blood clots, are the vaccinated. I’ve heard that from so many professionals that I’ve lost count.

edit on 1-2-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

While he's not presenting the evidence of the death certificates (i imagine they're protected under privacy laws), he is saying that this is based upon facts and not 'regardless of facts'.

So, if can be so presumptuous, you're calling him a lier, rather than fact-less.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

edit on 212022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'n Diem

<<   2  3  4 >>

join