It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director Sees 500-600% Increase of Thrombosis Deaths in Young Adults

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I just threw up a little bit

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
I know that the pharmaceutical companies were given a pass with legal liability for their vaccines, but how far does that shield extend? Isn't there a point where criminal liability supersedes any such agreements that the legislative branch may have promised? At the very least wouldn't these deaths amount to manslaughter charges? The pharmaceutical companies HAVE to know what their products are causing, and yet they continue producing and selling them. Once they KNOW of the danger, doesn't that even cross the line to becoming murder?

Can the legislature even legally, via the powers granted to it via the Constitution, shield any entity completely from absolutely ALL liability?

If it's discovered they hid or manipulated data of the 2 month trial, their Emergency Use Authorization is null and void as it would be based on that data being honest.

Something tells me that's why the FDA is stalling on supplying the data they have, it might just show that the EUA was based on lies and fudged data.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Regardless of any of this is true or not, it's gonna take more than a few vids and testimonials to sway any opinion. Doesn't mean we stop but I don't have expectations of changing anybody's opinion here or in the RW, everybody learns or doesn't at their own pace.

In the end, one side has/and continues to be wrong, if it's the pro vaxxers, it will likely take multiple declarations from their leaders Biden, Fauci, CDC, and WHO the Kardashian's to even partially convince them. Obviously the same goes for the other side, however, let's be honest here too for quite a few of us, it isn't gonna matter who says these vaccines work or not. Until we have actually lived through the next 2-5-10 years to see if there are huge anomalies in the health and or deaths of the vaccinated. Even the absence of that still doesn't wash away the FACT that if the COVID vax argument would have been framed that you will need continuing boosters, many would not have participated in the first round of vaccinations. WE WERE LIED TOO when you have a country with 90% vaxxed and it still not slowing the cases, hell the data shows it's increasing the cases in many places.

and yes I know it reduces the severity angle, but how much and for how long? I mean right now certainly for some they will be able to say I didn't get COVID or it wasn't severe enough to kill me now, but a blood clot can be a ticking time bomb.

One clue we ought to look at is sooner or later, is there an uptick in the prescribing of meds/blood thinners for clotting? I don't know where to look for this information but after the next 2 to 3 years any anomaly we should be able to discover just by data alone. I suspect it's out there now where can we find this data? and can it be trusted?

Here's the CDC link, if we can see a tangible increase, it's a good place to start.

www.cdc.gov...

Venous thromboembolism: a public health concern
Michele G Beckman 1, W Craig Hooper, Sara E Critchley, Thomas L Ortel
Affiliations expand
PMID: 20331949 DOI: 10.1016/j.amepre.2009.12.017
Abstract
Venous thromboembolism (VTE), defined as deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, or both, affects an estimated 300,000-600,000 individuals in the U.S. each year, causing considerable morbidity and mortality. It is a disorder that can occur in all races and ethnicities, all age groups, and both genders. With many of the known risk factors-advanced age, immobility, surgery, obesity-increasing in society, VTE is an important and growing public health problem. Recently, a marked increase has occurred in federal and national efforts to raise awareness and acknowledge the need for VTE prevention. Yet, many basic public health functions-surveillance, research, and awareness-are still needed. Learning and understanding more about the burden and causes of VTE, and raising awareness among the public and healthcare providers through a comprehensive public health approach, has enormous potential to prevent and reduce death and morbidity from deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism throughout the U.S.

edit on 1-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

With many of the known risk factors-advanced age, immobility, surgery, obesity-increasing in society, VTE is an important and growing public health problem.

That says it's going to increase, mostly owing to the fact that Americans are fatty fatso's and only becoming fatter.

Put down the animal style double-double, chubbos.

edit on 1-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You can't just rely on what medication is prescribed. I know someone still on blood thinners after their bout with Covid last year. They had to remove 30cc of clots from his lungs due to the illness. This was before his age group was eligible for the Vax.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I know that the pharmaceutical companies were given a pass with legal liability for their vaccines, but how far does that shield extend? Isn't there a point where criminal liability supersedes any such agreements that the legislative branch may have promised? At the very least wouldn't these deaths amount to manslaughter charges? The pharmaceutical companies HAVE to know what their products are causing, and yet they continue producing and selling them. Once they KNOW of the danger, doesn't that even cross the line to becoming murder?

Can the legislature even legally, via the powers granted to it via the Constitution, shield any entity completely from absolutely ALL liability?

The pharmaceutical companies had the government cover their ass for liability, thanks to Anthony Fauci and others. The shots were clearly declared EXPERIMENTAL USE ONLY. That means every person that volunteered for the experiment knew what he was getting into, at least in theory and in the eyes of the law.

I suspect there will be claims against the many companies like the airlines which coerced and extorted employees to take the shots. Those companies too knew they were experimental, and in coercing their employees, they became parties to the fraud and the harm caused.

Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Why would a funeral director from MK be given any info whether or not people had been vaccinated

So a person has to prove vaccination to eat in a restaurant, but a person dealing with their bodily fluids ( a mortician) has no right to be aware of vaccination status?
Yeah, that makes sense.... in clown world.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Why would a funeral director from MK be given any info whether or not people had been vaccinated

So a person has to prove vaccination to eat in a restaurant, but a person dealing with their bodily fluids ( a mortician) has no right to be aware of vaccination status?

It's about the UK - we don't have any mandates or passports, there's never been any proof of vaccination required to eat in restraunts.

Funeral directors don't have access to Medical Certificates of Cause of Death. It's confidential info for the Coroner, GP and family. They're not allowed to ask to see these records under UK law.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So you're saying this is bull****?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

With many of the known risk factors-advanced age, immobility, surgery, obesity-increasing in society, VTE is an important and growing public health problem.

That says it's going to increase, mostly owing to the fact that Americans are fatty fatso's and only becoming fatter.

Put down the animal style double-double, chubbos.

Just spitballing ideas here boss...

Aren't you at least a bit curious as to how we may find out which side is correct, certainly no one aspect is gonna convince anybody much less our residential die-hard New Jersey cynic?

Your point taken BTW but what if the cases increase in those who aren't animal-style double-double chubbos. We won't know for a couple of years if not longer.

Even with the chubbos there is already a baseline of cases of VTE, a large increase would still be noticeable, while just a gradual increase means the vaccines weren't likely a cause. Additionally, I thought body shaming was outlawed in New Jersey?

BTW I noticed your edit disclaimer

edit on 1-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election....

That's hilarious did you just add that yourself? or is it just your signature and I never noticed? LOL if not I feel honored, I know you can't likely start a day without a full cup of cynicism and zinger of some sort. I guess it gets your blood pumping

This isn't about the election, however, my post is about how do we get the evidence of who is right and who is wrong on just the COVID vaccine issue. Or are you asserting we will never know as any data will be hidden in the background of other medical conditions? Which to me kind of leans towards vaccines are mostly helpful though with limitations and some risks

It's ironic with all your posts and interactions here, I don't know your thoughts on the vaccines or the mandates. Pretty much all I know is you are mostly Libertarian, Italian, and a sardonic masonic New Jersian who hates the overuse of the word "industry"? I say that cautiously cause if it isn't exactly right Im sure you got another zinger or 3 in your holster.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Point taken but what if the cases increase in those who aren't animal-style double-double chubbos.

You mean the 40% of the population that isn't a huge manatee? If that happens we can discuss it but I suspect this is just more supposition.

Even with the chubbos there is already a baseline of cases of VTE, a large increase would still be noticeable, while just a gradual increase means the vaccines weren't likely a cause.

Same as above but I've been hearing that this was supposed to have happened already.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You should ask Dustin Moskovitz.

www.jamesjpn.net...

# 1541

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Perhaps this is more related to young adults sitting on their asses playing video games and thumbing mobile phones more, rather than actively getting out and enjoying the world and REAL friends.
edit on 1/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

It's about the UK - we don't have any mandates or passports, there's never been any proof of vaccination required to eat in restraunts.

Funeral directors don't have access to Medical Certificates of Cause of Death. It's confidential info for the Coroner, GP and family. They're not allowed to ask to see these records under UK law.

Five days ago.
BBC

England's scheme previously applied to:
nightclubs
indoor unseated venues with more than 500 people
unseated outdoor venues with more than 4,000 people
any venue with more than 10,000 people
You could only enter these venues if could show:
an NHS Covid Pass confirming you've been vaccinated with two doses of an approved vaccine (or a single-dose of Janssen vaccine)
a negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test (LFT) result, taken within the last 48 hours
proof that you have a medical exemption or are taking part in a clinical trial

What are you saying?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Perhaps this is related to young adults sitting on their asses playing video games and thumbing mobile phone more, rather than actively getting out and enjoying the world and REAL friends.

Is that another vote for 'being a lardbutt'?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Perhaps this is related to young adults sitting on their asses playing video games and thumbing mobile phone more, rather than actively getting out and enjoying the world and REAL friends.

Is that another vote for 'being a lardbutt'?

More of a Lardbrain me thinks.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
bloodclots

Dysregulated activation of leukocyte innate immune functions thus plays a role in pathological thrombus formation. Modulation of the interactions between leukocytes or leukocyte-derived procoagulant materials and the traditional hemostatic system is an attractive target for the development of novel antithrombotic strategies.

Dysregulated activation of the immune system can thus contribute to the genesis of pathological macro- and microvascular thrombosis.

Leukocytes, namely monocytes, macrophages, and neutrophils, express and release coagulation and fibrinolytic factors, and interact with the hemostatic system through innate immune functions. Leukocytes produce cytokines that modulate the expression of procoagulant and adhesive molecules on vascular endothelial cells. 

Cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-1β can downregulate expression of EPCR and TM through decreased messenger RNA synthesis

Covid/fauciflu never caused bloodclots, the jab causes bloodclots, and enlarged heart, and what we have yet to determine, aside from death!

edit on (2/1/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (2/1/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So you're saying this is bull****?

Well obviously, in reality there was a small dip in such cases last year.

originally posted by: bastion

Five days ago.
BBC

England's scheme previously applied to:
nightclubs
indoor unseated venues with more than 500 people
unseated outdoor venues with more than 4,000 people
any venue with more than 10,000 people
You could only enter these venues if could show:
an NHS Covid Pass confirming you've been vaccinated with two doses of an approved vaccine (or a single-dose of Janssen vaccine)
a negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test (LFT) result, taken within the last 48 hours
proof that you have a medical exemption or are taking part in a clinical trial

What are you saying?

Exaclty what I said before - as the link you posted states restraunts were excluded and there was no mandate.

I went to plenty of pubs, restraunts, festivals and gigs and never had the nhs app let alone been asked for a passport or proof of vaccination.
edit on 1-2-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Well, if Funeral Director Milton says it is so, it must be.

I'll reserve judgement UNTIL I SEE EVIDENCE of it, not just some guy saying it is so.

I say it is just a vaccine. So? Who are you going to believe? Let me guess? The one that backs up your agenda.

Deny ignorance, or just believe what you wish to believe. LOL!

but aren't you doing the exact same thing?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

My point was that there were vax passports.
You denied that there were... and you live in the UK.
Is the BBC report all lies, or were there restrictions for the unvaxxed?

Is it my imagination, or is your Prime Minister embroiled in a bit of problem over having a number of parties at 10 Downing Street when any of the common folk were restricted from such pleasures?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join