It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: igloo

Hi igloo. You don't happen to have a link for Didulo do you?

Yes, sorry was half asleep last night.

Romana

She is a prolific poster so you'll have to scroll up to January 12 to see the citizen's arrest comments. I am new to telegram so not sure how to link to a particular comment.

edit on 13-1-2022 by igloo because: adding

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
More Planning.
We know that there was some serious planning before the plandemic launch and different players were competing in different market segments. We have had the vaccine industry, the testing industry, hand sanitizing industry ect.
That brings us to the heart monitoring industry.
There has been plenty of conflicting information as to what really causes myocarditis, Covid itself or the vaccine but the one consistent piece of information is that there is a heart issue.

November 30, 2017 Apple launched an Apple Heart Study app which was the first of its kind and then on December 6, 2018 bioweapon launch the ECG App[their bold] on Apple watch series 4 was launched.
By launching they created market awareness and expanded an existing but only medically directed market previously held by KardiaMobile who were then dropped from the Apple App store.

Another coincidence?

Meanwhile we have had Pfizer-BioNTech advertising on the radio educating people about their hearts and the need to go directly to ER if they have any of the listed conditions. They are the vaccine manufacturers so nothing to see there.

Amazingly KardiaMobile and Apple had an amicable divorce! Seems KardiaMobile had their own plans. May 16, 2019 they received FDA approval for a 6 Lead ECG device so all was good. With Apple's entry into the field the public was awakened, a new market was created and KardiaMobile sales jumped 80% so all winners here.

Meanwhile KardiaMobile is running non stop adds on tv with a real emphasis on mass education. This no doubt benefits both parties. They are currently in the pipeline for approval of a 10-lead so I will not be surprised if it has some capability to monitor for myocarditis.

This is all about fear. The public has heard about the cases of myocarditis, the higher incidence in young men and many sports athletes dying so it is the just the perfect tool. This is just more monitoring, collecting of data and maybe part of the larger experiment. They do need results from their clinical trials from the eperimental jabs.
The usual issues arise in the clinical studies and to highlight one: 25% of the results are unclassified/uninterpretable ECG's so does everyone really need such a device? Another case of profiting from the Plandemic I fear.

www.ncbi.nih.gov>articles>PMC7386997
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Alivecor
www.apple.com>newsroom>2017/11>apple-

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
They are getting Desperate. I expect the next phase of their Op to begin soon...

twitter.com...

When a narrative collapses, they tend to speed things up with a more severe or dramatic "solution" and transition to their next phase. Perhaps a Black Swan event is coming. They are done convincing people to take jab. Gloves will come off in form of new policy change(s).

Mark this day 02/22/22.

They still don't get it. Biden has a 33% approval rating, per the latest Quinnipiac poll, and among independents it was a basement-level 25% (which is probably closer to the real figure, since these polls always oversample Democrats.) He's actively hurting his own agenda with these statements.
edit on 13-1-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
WaPo reached out to Gab.com CEO today with some questions. Gab posted the letter and response...

I can and will send my response to you out with one click right now and get more traffic than your article will before it is even published.

Your outlet is 144 years old. I founded Gab 5 years ago and run it from my basement in the middle of the woods.

If you want my personal opinion as to why pro-Trump commentators aren’t growing as fast on alt-tech platforms it’s really very simple. President Trump has turned into a vaccine salesman which is a total and complete disconnect with the overwhelming vast majority of his voting base. I say this as someone who voted for him twice.

His non-stop vaccine shilling has turned many of his supporters off completely. You can see this plainly in the comment section of the statements that are published to his reserved Gab account. As a Regime propaganda outlet I understand that you are trying to craft a narrative that alt-tech is shrinking and doomed because pro-Trump commentators are shrinking, but the numbers and reality show a much different situation here.
Gab’s Response to the Washington Post

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I recall we were supposed to get our duffle bags ready for anytime deployment during events like we see here. AND to not wander to far from our gear or our phone. We didn't have to be deployed unless absolutely necessary, so that was how my unit the 230 Med Btn did it. These Guardsmen here are likely units on standby with all their Cadre deployed.

originally posted by: therainmaker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

13k over 48 states? That number doesn’t add up.

Having been in the guard myself for many years, the logistics alone would tie up at least that many soldiers for 48 states, let alone the operational component.

Someone has to transport, billet, feed, refuel, and resupply anyone under orders. As well as provide maintenance and accountability for all of the vehicles and assets.

I’ve been in a senior NCO role during a relatively small-scale but statewide CONUS guard operation, and even that was a nightmare. I can only imagine the #show that would ensue if orders were cut for only 13k people for one operation over 48 states.

This makes as much sense as saying that 10000 Honduran nationals are walking to the US southern border without a logistics chain in place— not gonna happen!

edit on 13-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We may be in the next stage right now. 8000 King Soopers employees are on strike in Colorado. Seems Kings decided to hire new workers/replacements at a higher pay than existing staff who fought the Covid wars and then offerend them something punny like 35Cents an hour over 3 years as heard through the grapevine.
Public support for them is enormous so other grocery stores are being swamped. Bare shelves everywhere and in the land of King's they are hoarding.
If we weren't facing shortages by supply chain issues we will inflict it on ourselves.
Let the food wars begin!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

That might be fun... as long as the floating city's sewage doesn't drain out over us!

I am 99.99% certain that was a hologram. No way we would have visitors hovering like that in one or two cities on Earth if they were announcing their alien presence from some distant Galaxy,,, far, far away....

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Crap, he might be a fake Doctor. OR is this that whitewashing scene in the movie because most won't dig deep like we do. We either have a fake Doc or we don't. He might be a PhD and that is called Dr where I come from.

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Updating

This character had already ended up in the national and local news years ago and certainly not for his merits as an alleged researcher or doctor.

Biscardi had been arrested in Caserta in 2005 for criminal association and money laundering because already in those years he was pretending to be a doctor when in reality he was not.

All this information and evidence therefore leads us to a single conclusion. Biscardi was not what he claimed to be. He was an impostor and a figure already in the mesh of justice for his illegal activities.

At this point, the whole story surrounding his death is likely to be hype. In fact, it is not even known to the carabinieri and the police that this scammer is dead.

We are therefore faced in all probability with a psy-op and a huge hype. This is what probably could have happened. Some apparatus that controls the false alternative information has fished out this forgotten character and assigned him the role of a fake “no vax” hero to infiltrate the base of those who are denouncing the damage of the experimental sera.

Updating 2
unfortunately death is now certain

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
4 year anniversary...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
I've dropped the Q stuff for now while I've been digging through an even weirder rabbit hole, which may be related to this freemasonry stuff. It seems the freemasons along with maybe the Church have already performed a massive Great Reset ages ago by altering the history books. They've created a mighty plot hole in history. Deep dive into the Tartarian Empire, mud floods, start forts, and antiquitech etc., and you'll see something is very wrong. And you don't have to look far if you live near old government buildings and old cathedrals as an example, or any old brick or stone building with windows at the ground line. History may be off by 500 or 1000 years and they've worked hard to bury it, literally.

From the Nazi Freemasonry hoarde - link:

I note the collection has a FIRST EDITION of the Constitution of Freemasonry, whose inside cover says:

Printed by WILLIAM HUNTER for John SENEN at The Globe,
and JOHN HOOKS at the Flower-de-Luce over-against St Dunstan's Church, in Fleet Street

In the year of Masonry 5723
Anno Domini............ 1723

To put the locations into context:

The Globe = Shakespeare's theatre:
Destroyed by fire 1613, then rebuilt but closed by Ordnance as part of the English Civil War clamp down on "lascivious Mirth and Merrity" in 1642. So what was it used for 81 years later in 1723?

Fleet Street was built by the Romans in 200 AD and had an Amphitheatre but was too SWAMPY for regular habitation. In the Middle Ages it was the home of Bishops of Salisbury and St Davids and the Abbots of Faversham, Tewkesbury, Winchcombe and Cirencester.

Publishing started in Fleet Street around 1500 when William Caxton's apprentice, Wynkyn de Worde, set up a printing shop near Shoe Lane, while at around the same time Richard Pynson set up as publisher and printer next to St Dunstan's Church. More printers and publishers followed, mainly supplying the legal trade in the four Inns of Court around the area, but also publishing books and plays.

So we have locations in London built on SWAMP, (where Iron Age people tended to put sacred sites), that the Roman's built an Amphitheatre on, then Religious prelates lived, then the Main Stream Media started through plays and newspapers - which then commissioned the 1st Constitution of Freemasonry!!!

Not necessarily the thread for this. There is something to the mud floods. I also was taken back by the thought mentioned about how did they build these fantastic buildings when history clearly shows us they didn't have the technology to do so?

It is a hint the "ancient aliens" show has been sharing for years. I can't say their fantastic theories are right. I can say it is possible they are right. Either way, those buildings the Cathedrals, Moscow, England places in America that had stone buildings that have floors hidden by a mud flood were very compelling.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
I've dropped the Q stuff for now while I've been digging through an even weirder rabbit hole, which may be related to this freemasonry stuff. It seems the freemasons along with maybe the Church have already performed a massive Great Reset ages ago by altering the history books. They've created a mighty plot hole in history. Deep dive into the Tartarian Empire, mud floods, start forts, and antiquitech etc., and you'll see something is very wrong. And you don't have to look far if you live near old government buildings and old cathedrals as an example, or any old brick or stone building with windows at the ground line. History may be off by 500 or 1000 years and they've worked hard to bury it, literally.

From the Nazi Freemasonry hoarde - link:

I note the collection has a FIRST EDITION of the Constitution of Freemasonry, whose inside cover says:

Printed by WILLIAM HUNTER for John SENEN at The Globe,
and JOHN HOOKS at the Flower-de-Luce over-against St Dunstan's Church, in Fleet Street

In the year of Masonry 5723
Anno Domini............ 1723

To put the locations into context:

The Globe = Shakespeare's theatre:
Destroyed by fire 1613, then rebuilt but closed by Ordnance as part of the English Civil War clamp down on "lascivious Mirth and Merrity" in 1642. So what was it used for 81 years later in 1723?

Fleet Street was built by the Romans in 200 AD and had an Amphitheatre but was too SWAMPY for regular habitation. In the Middle Ages it was the home of Bishops of Salisbury and St Davids and the Abbots of Faversham, Tewkesbury, Winchcombe and Cirencester.

Publishing started in Fleet Street around 1500 when William Caxton's apprentice, Wynkyn de Worde, set up a printing shop near Shoe Lane, while at around the same time Richard Pynson set up as publisher and printer next to St Dunstan's Church. More printers and publishers followed, mainly supplying the legal trade in the four Inns of Court around the area, but also publishing books and plays.

So we have locations in London built on SWAMP, (where Iron Age people tended to put sacred sites), that the Roman's built an Amphitheatre on, then Religious prelates lived, then the Main Stream Media started through plays and newspapers - which then commissioned the 1st Constitution of Freemasonry!!!

Funny you say this, I've been looking into this a lot recently too. It's quite fascinating and I'm having to look at things differently. In Victoria BC Canada, there are two buildings on the waterfront that were said to have been designed by a 25year old architect with no formal training, though he apprenticed with his uncle's architecture company in England. I was certainly curious years ago but left it at that. Now in review it seems all the more strange as the architect, Rattenbury, apparently responded to a call for designs in a competition and signed his design A. B. C. Architect. Not saying it's not true but the style of the parliament buildings is so radically different that I was surprised they were designed by the same person. The other thing is they say the Empress Hotel is sinking due to being built on swampy foreshore yet most of the city is built on rock and there is documentation of tunnels going from the hotel to a somewhat nearby bay, an oddity to my mind when we're told the hotel is built on logs rammed into the swamp and that's why its sinking. Though it does show up as a possible area of liquefaction due to earthquakes in recent mapping. I just find this stuff interesting.

visitorinvictoria.ca...

www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca...

edit on 13-1-2022 by igloo because: added thought

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The mystery deepens

This video was sent the night before her death to a friend and shows the camera outside Biscardi's home capturing an orbs that has been snooping around for five hours!

Notice the cat that seems to sense the presence and changes direction

edit on 13-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

What Biscardi would have found is
The mark of lucifer

Another mystery:
FUNERALS LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER ?????

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caled

The White House is worried that IRAN is preparing to assassinate somebody inside the building.
edited

That would almost be a remotely plausible reason for the barricades…

except I am working under the assumption that everything the current White House says is a lie or a cover for some hidden agenda.

So the Iranian threats are just a handy excuse.

And if memory serves, didn’t Saddam Hussein supposedly send a hit team to kill George Bush Sr? No such measures were taken and Bush still somehow survived.

Of course that might have been a lie too.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Video in Italian but from 40.20 min we can see the screenshots that certify that Biscardi was a
DOCTOR
without a shadow of a doubt

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Are the Military and Trump in control?

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
Q

11.3 = Law of War Manual

11.3.2 Duration of GC Obligations in the Case of Occupied Territory.
In the home territory of parties to the conflict, the application of the GC shall cease on the general close of
military operations.
In the case of occupied territory, the application of the GC shall cease

ONE YEAR

after the general close of military operations.

END IS 20 JAN 2022

Drop 19 Jan X delta :

Remember THIS DAY.
We are WITH YOU.
Timing is everything.
STATE_OF_THE_UNION.
JUDGEMENT DAY.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Biblical

from ali wic to
@ARMYOFFROGS @Juliansrum

DOD Law of War Manual page 769-
says that occupation of territory to cease one year at the close of military operations. The wall around the White House should b completed by Jan 20- that’s one year.
So basically the military has been in control since the election and they will be returning control -

Notice also- Currently the military is being trained to overthrow an illegitimate government.

I personally prepared for the worst with 2 months of supplies of food, water and survival tools.
I hope they don't become necessary.
I still have a week to hope.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

@JoeTruzman
Killer Zionist dolphins exist, according to a Hamas publication. Abu Hamza explains that a member of Hamas' Frogman unit who was killed by Israel during the May conflict found the killer dolphin. The device the alleged killer dolphin was wearing is shown in the publication.

@Israel

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks to MetalThunder for the steer to check into this Tom Cotton speech re Filibuster rule in the Senate on 12th:

In it Tom Cotton re_reads Chuck Schumer's own speech against changing filibuster rules, from 2005, 17 years ago!

This joins together, at a minimum:

PRECIPICE
RE_READ
DID KNOWINGLY (Because Schumer deliberately contradicted his previous position)
53-47 (Why was the Senate the target?)
11.3 MARKER
93 (#3525Is the corn ripe for harvesting?)
Republicans needing Filibuster tactic to stop Kamala or HRC becoming POTUS after Biden removal?

I made a PROOF GRAPHIC and the JOINS are more reinforced than I've ever seen:

Bigger

I NEED EYES ON AND VALUE ADDS PLEASE::
As I don't understand the full implications of the impact on Biden removal, Impeachment, replacements, or the EO that's been waiting for this moment!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, there is an inconsistency, in those two Mike Pompeo pictures, that proves it's not the same person!

Look at the arms:
Old Pompeo = Arms hang straight down and just reach groin level,
New picture = Arms angled inwards but if straight would hang lower than groin level?

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join