It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

In football parlance... "I'll line them up, you knock them in!", haha.

One last thought before I get some zeds...

It''s been worrying me that I see no obvious route for the MSM to become irredeemably loathed by the world's population - within the next month's timescale that everything else seems to be honing in on... except...

...if all the Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings and Queens were to take off their prosthetic masks within a 48 hr period - revealing that ALL of the MSM must have known they were ACTORS and not the real people?

Romana Didulo is suggesting to get people to organize into huge groups, 1000+, and do citizens arrests and expose the masks. She is asking people specifically to remember that all these people have rights and rights to fair trial as they are actors.

Getting very interesting.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Really need some Zzzzs..

I'm willing to acknowledge that the possibility of something so massive, so fantabulous is nearing its Precipice. And then the words from the movie script will scroll across forbidden skies.

edit on 13-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Hi igloo. You don't happen to have a link for Didulo do you?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Slowdive8666

Yes, Welcome to the group, Slowdive8666.

We had a few posts about Dr Biscardi several pages back, by duncanidaho.

I guess the question is... who will now take the information to the EU, after Dr Biscardi's demise?

I do hope he set up a deadman's switch.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Archive amassed by Nazis sheds light on Masonic history

As I've noticed, this topic keeps popping up.

Issued on: 09/01/2022 - 10:44Modified: 09/01/2022 - 10:42

Poznan (Poland) (AFP) – Curators combing through a vast historic archive of Freemasonry in Europe amassed by the Nazis in their wartime anti-Masonic purge say they believe there are still secrets to be unearthed.

From insight into women's Masonic lodges to the musical scores used in closed ceremonies, the trove -- housed in an old university library in western Poland -- has already shed light on a little known history.
But more work remains to be done to fully examine all the 80,000 items that date from the 17th century to the pre-World War II period.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The problem is that he trusted some wrong politicians and sent them his dossier with all the information, but in return he was sent the police home and died after two days. Luckily the news is quickly spreading among us Italians. Dr. Biscardi has been praised by popular public figures and thousands of people aree spreading the news about his death. I hope that some good politicians will bring the issue in the European parliament and, above all, that some other scientists will continue his researches and prove what he was trying to describe to the whole world.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Updating

This character had already ended up in the national and local news years ago and certainly not for his merits as an alleged researcher or doctor.

Biscardi had been arrested in Caserta in 2005 for criminal association and money laundering because already in those years he was pretending to be a doctor when in reality he was not.

All this information and evidence therefore leads us to a single conclusion. Biscardi was not what he claimed to be. He was an impostor and a figure already in the mesh of justice for his illegal activities.

At this point, the whole story surrounding his death is likely to be hype. In fact, it is not even known to the carabinieri and the police that this scammer is dead.

We are therefore faced in all probability with a psy-op and a huge hype. This is what probably could have happened. Some apparatus that controls the false alternative information has fished out this forgotten character and assigned him the role of a fake “no vax” hero to infiltrate the base of those who are denouncing the damage of the experimental sera.

Updating 2
unfortunately death is now certain

edit on 13-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
A Lancet study comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated people in Sweden was conducted on 1.6 million individuals over nine months. It showed that protection against COVID declined over time, so much so that within 6 months some of the more vulnerable vaccinated groups were at greater risk than their unvaccinated peers.

Doctors call this phenomenon in repeated vaccination 'acquired immunodeficiency,' explaining the high incidence of myocarditis and other post-vaccine diseases that affect them more rapidly, resulting in death, or chronic disease.

www.informedchoiceaustralia.com...

Dr. Knock Syndrome.
You make healthy people believe they are sick and give them a cure that makes them sick for life and kills them if they stop taking it

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Iran’s supreme leader shares animated video depicting assassination of Donald Trump

t.me...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So, with Andy going to be up before the beak, the C19 narrative starting to break down, Van Tam resigning as CMO, and all the various #10 'work meetings', MI5 have announced there is a Chinese Government Agent been working in our Parliament to "to subvert the processes"!!!!
FFS! Setting up for all sorts of deflections here.....
Link to Sky news
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
From the Nazi Freemasonry hoarde - link:

I note the collection has a FIRST EDITION of the Constitution of Freemasonry, whose inside cover says:

Printed by WILLIAM HUNTER for John SENEN at The Globe,
and JOHN HOOKS at the Flower-de-Luce over-against St Dunstan's Church, in Fleet Street

In the year of Masonry 5723
Anno Domini............ 1723

To put the locations into context:

The Globe = Shakespeare's theatre:
Destroyed by fire 1613, then rebuilt but closed by Ordnance as part of the English Civil War clamp down on "lascivious Mirth and Merrity" in 1642. So what was it used for 81 years later in 1723?

Fleet Street was built by the Romans in 200 AD and had an Amphitheatre but was too SWAMPY for regular habitation. In the Middle Ages it was the home of Bishops of Salisbury and St Davids and the Abbots of Faversham, Tewkesbury, Winchcombe and Cirencester.

Publishing started in Fleet Street around 1500 when William Caxton's apprentice, Wynkyn de Worde, set up a printing shop near Shoe Lane, while at around the same time Richard Pynson set up as publisher and printer next to St Dunstan's Church. More printers and publishers followed, mainly supplying the legal trade in the four Inns of Court around the area, but also publishing books and plays.

So we have locations in London built on SWAMP, (where Iron Age people tended to put sacred sites), that the Roman's built an Amphitheatre on, then Religious prelates lived, then the Main Stream Media started through plays and newspapers - which then commissioned the 1st Constitution of Freemasonry!!!
edit on 13-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There may be another reason that they are terrified and need a wall. Biden was planning to send 2000 soldiers back to Afghanistan. Taliban's response...Not so fast.
You do that and we will send 2000 suicide bombers to Washington DC and they can enjoy B&B at the Afghan Embassy.
With the southern border wide open it would not be that difficult to get some, maybe not the full complement but enough to do some serious damage.

I wasn't aware that Biden was planning to send troops back in after the fiasco of pulling them out.

Https"//Freebeacon.com>national-security>report-taliba...

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

For the longest time after the election I was following the White House live feed and folks like citizen journalist who were trying to film the White House while they had those viewing stands up. Thing is, nobody can get close. They have had the area locked down tight ever since the election. Like you say, it baffles me that this isn't a bigger deal. You would think that people would take interest in that sort of thing, but I'm guessing that it's just a simple matter of if the teevee doesn't tell them about it, they don't think about it.

Back then, with the viewing stands, it turns out that those things were there for people to film what was going on at the White House for later. For when we get the evidence. The night they brought about 75 kids out the front door of the White House, just before that happened those stands filled with people with cameras who were there to record the event. Once the police cars left, the people and the cameras left. Not long after that the stands came down.

This time, however, I can think of no other reason to set up a 360° concrete barrier around the White House than they are anticipating an event where people try to storm the White House. And I'm guessing it's coming soon.

It'll have to be related to the Covid stuff, I'm guessing.

1. Arrest Fauci (first arrest shocks the world)
2. Expose the fraud
3. Brace for impact

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Allow me to guess. The agent was trying to get everyone to play Chinese chequers.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This might tie in. We went to Petroglyph National Monument in Albuquerque, New Mexico and saw the petroglyphs there. They are a recorded history of a sky battle between two different alien races. There is no question about that. There are other petroglyphs as well showing birds and animals which is what is always illustrated in articles.
The guide explained that the original name meant "Place of Happenings'. The city is situated in a bowl with the hills surrounding it and above is a mesa with the dormant Three Sisters Volcanos further away but within a few hours hike. Maybe energy was taken from the volcanoes to power the ships?
The people would have been in the perfect viewing spot to watch the battle and artists recorded the action on the hill sides. It looks just like an amphitheater.
It is really very cool to see.

There were a number of areas roped off and people were not able to go there so it would be interesting to see what is hidden. Traveling n other areas further away we found other petroglyphs that had not been documented so no doubt there are probably records scattered all over.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Yup pretty out there but it was such a significant experience that when I woke up I told my significant other that if you ever see a battle in the sky taking place head for the sewers!

That was one of my dreams... but not the sewers, the hills. Two 'alien' factions battling it out. We must not think for one moment IF they make their appearance, we accept them with open arms, they are evil and have been 'in control' here, it is the 'second' wave we need to look to, they have come to 'save' us from the 'first' wave.
Lot more to it than that. But that's another story.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've dropped the Q stuff for now while I've been digging through an even weirder rabbit hole, which may be related to this freemasonry stuff. It seems the freemasons along with maybe the Church have already performed a massive Great Reset ages ago by altering the history books. They've created a mighty plot hole in history. Deep dive into the Tartarian Empire, mud floods, start forts, and antiquitech etc., and you'll see something is very wrong. And you don't have to look far if you live near old government buildings and old cathedrals as an example, or any old brick or stone building with windows at the ground line. History may be off by 500 or 1000 years and they've worked hard to bury it, literally.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
From the Nazi Freemasonry hoarde - link:

I note the collection has a FIRST EDITION of the Constitution of Freemasonry, whose inside cover says:

Printed by WILLIAM HUNTER for John SENEN at The Globe,
and JOHN HOOKS at the Flower-de-Luce over-against St Dunstan's Church, in Fleet Street

In the year of Masonry 5723
Anno Domini............ 1723

To put the locations into context:

The Globe = Shakespeare's theatre:
Destroyed by fire 1613, then rebuilt but closed by Ordnance as part of the English Civil War clamp down on "lascivious Mirth and Merrity" in 1642. So what was it used for 81 years later in 1723?

Fleet Street was built by the Romans in 200 AD and had an Amphitheatre but was too SWAMPY for regular habitation. In the Middle Ages it was the home of Bishops of Salisbury and St Davids and the Abbots of Faversham, Tewkesbury, Winchcombe and Cirencester.

Publishing started in Fleet Street around 1500 when William Caxton's apprentice, Wynkyn de Worde, set up a printing shop near Shoe Lane, while at around the same time Richard Pynson set up as publisher and printer next to St Dunstan's Church. More printers and publishers followed, mainly supplying the legal trade in the four Inns of Court around the area, but also publishing books and plays.

So we have locations in London built on SWAMP, (where Iron Age people tended to put sacred sites), that the Roman's built an Amphitheatre on, then Religious prelates lived, then the Main Stream Media started through plays and newspapers - which then commissioned the 1st Constitution of Freemasonry!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

“These Rules are effective immediately, but give employers under the jurisdiction of Illinois OSHA until January 24 to begin to come into compliance with the requirements of the Emergency Temporary Standard by developing a workplace policy regarding vaccination and testing in accordance with the ETS,” the IDOL website said.
Caught a brief look into Hitler's Messiah complex on the boobtube today and saw some interesting things.
One was the we are winning the war propagande when they in fact were not.

unrelated IL OSHA test or be vxd goes into effect jan 24th
a reply to: loveguy

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I've seen some videos on this as well and it certainly raised some eyebrows for me. The mud floods and some of the photos I saw were certainly weird. I remember one (Can't remember what city) in Russia that at the time was supposed to have several hundred thousand people in the city. They showed a picture of the town square and surrounding area that was supposedly taken in the middle of the day and there was hardly anyone in the picture, where were the people? Is it possible the world population has been drastically manipulated to cover some unknown events

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Virginia Giuffre refused the deal

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join