It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Science, yo.

In my mind I am hearing Dr. Richard Feynman going "Oh a wise guy, Science indeed!"

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Eyes on...
Obama and Biden gave eulogies at Harry Reid's funeral yesterday in Las Vegas.

Obama's Twitter : "It was a great honor to pay tribute to my friend, Harry Reid. Few people have done more for Nevada and our country over the years than this driven, brilliant, sometimes irascible, deeply good man from Search Light..

Biden eulogy: "...he came from Searchlight, Nevada."
Reported by CNN or as we like to say Chinese News Network 17 hours ago.

Searchlight twitter heading promotes their films Black Swan [#1 position] and another one The Shape of Water.

Most of their twit feed is promoting the film Nightmare Alley which just happened to be released on December 17th. Del Toro announced production on December 2017.

Pool had an image of a ribbon of film so we have a film and a film production company. Pool also posted several times images of a Black Swan. We had a Black Swan land in China's Tiananmen Square. Also we have ku posts lining up with movies.

Scrolling through Searchlight there was one brief post about the odd and untimely death of Jean-Marc Vallee on December 25th of a heart attack. He just happened to produce the film Black Noticewhich has been turned into a Netflix series.

Black Notice is about a "criminal mastermind who surrenders to the FBI with a stunning offer he'll catch an illusive terrorist- but only talk to a specific rookie profiler".

A couple of days ago there was nothing except the 355 movie available in theaters but now today this movie Nightmare Alley is showing. Just wondering if removing all movies drew everyone's attention and now this is added when our attention is heightened. This film is only shown in very off hours like 7 p.m. so it would have slipped under the radar.

Just musing here but how could Jean-Marc Vallee in his early 50's who did not drink and practiced Wim Hof fitness die of a heart attack and just outside Q city [Quebec]
Makes me wonder if Black Notice was a little too close to reality. Anyway time to break out the popcorn!

www.cbsnews.com>live-updates>harry-reid-fu...
twitter.com... Obama
twitter.com...
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Jean-Marc-Vallee.

That was Blacklist.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Myocarditis becoming the new normal? I know this popped in the headlines last summer, but apparently still happening.

G ateway Pundit

NY Post

CDC Expert Advice

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
@DanScavino

Impressive Dan.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Right now, MONEY is driving all things Covid. I don't think the fear will last long enough to be used for affecting the 2022 midterms.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So, Dr. Malone has been directly involved since the early 80's and as the co-inventor of mRNA vaccines it should be no surprise, but How did Dr. Malone, the US military-backed pioneer of mRNA vaccines and genetic manipulation through the use of electrical pulse fields become one of the leading voices of vax skepticism???

Oddly, during his Rogan interview he never mentioned Dr Wolff and after he died, Dr. Malone added "Inventor of mRNA and DNA vaccination" to the top of his June 2021 resume [PDF]. His 2017 resume does not have mRNA listed.

Nothing odd about it really if you remember that prior to 2021, there were no mRNA jabs, so why put it on a resume?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
Glad to see you here again!

Thanks! Wish it was to congratulate Q on a well run op... maybe one day...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Excited to see what kinda knowledge or even just good times you bring into here!

Unless you're into sarcasm and/or watching leftist buttons get pushed, you'll probably be disappointed.

I never was a Q believer, just had a bit of hopium for a while. All of the decoding and stuff all seemed - well, honestly, no offense intended to those doing all of the work, but it seemed - and still seems - totally nonsensical.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Do you think GMax will get another trial? This whole thing is so freaking sick that I have no words! I hate that people didn't see earlier what was going on and by that allowed them to get so damn organized. If the world can't see how deeply GMax was involved they are blind!

The evidence of juror “issues” is mounting. It’s kind of hard for GMAX to Epstein herself if a 2nd bite at freedom is on the horizon. The PTB know odds on acquittal are very low. Same goes for appeals. This will muck up their Epstein Plan for her.

She may never spill beans but will “they” be convinced? The elites and nature of what’s hidden tells me she’s toast.

Not Cherokee but just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Bob Saget, the dad on the sitcom Full House, died. Was found lifeless in his hotel room. No sign of drugs or foul play. He did, however, get his booster shot at the end of November.

Sad news.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Been lots of chatter on some social media I follow and lots of stories saying he was not a good guy. I haven’t heard the stories specifically but from what I gather they were not good. Supposedly the olson twins were not real fond of him, don’t know what it’s all about. lots of people dropping and I have a feeling it will get worse.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well so far thanks to the corona T-2 pandemic, everyone vaccinated or not, are suffering from the " Cashrona" it seems. Either they have the money but nothing to buy, or they have no money and everything to get. Great economic situations Biden-Man.

My biggest concerns for the '22 midterms is that it's going to be more of the same for the Trotskyist Democrats, and most of the voters won't call them out for it. I don't understand how a whole political voting group can just sit back and allow their votes to get usurped like the DNC does, and no one calls them out for it. What the hell is the average Democrati voter thinking?

Anyways I doubt "KU"/GHOST/Mr. Potato Head will do anything to try and ensure that the '22 election cycle will be done fairly. They all claim to have it all, and that they are masterclass hackers so there isn't anything stopping them from exploding the information onto the public, but every time this notion is pushed forward, they backed off by using some "Gate-Keeper" excuse about the pubic not being able to handle it. My idea is to allow the public the ability to turn off the TV if they can't handle it and force the guilty to run around in circles trying to get away from the exposure, they'll be forced into dealing with.

originally posted by: texasgirl
Bob Saget, the dad on the sitcom Full House, died. Was found lifeless in his hotel room. No sign of drugs or foul play. He did, however, get his booster shot at the end of November.

Sad news.

I sadly wonder how long it will be before his agent starts going around telling everyone that his death wasn't because he just got his second shot?

edit on 9-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So, Dr. Malone has been directly involved since the early 80's and as the co-inventor of mRNA vaccines it should be no surprise, but How did Dr. Malone, the US military-backed pioneer of mRNA vaccines and genetic manipulation through the use of electrical pulse fields become one of the leading voices of vax skepticism???

Oddly, during his Rogan interview he never mentioned Dr Wolff and after he died, Dr. Malone added "Inventor of mRNA and DNA vaccination" to the top of his June 2021 resume [PDF]. His 2017 resume does not have mRNA listed.

Nothing odd about it really if you remember that prior to 2021, there were no mRNA jabs, so why put it on a resume?

Might wanna review the links I left as Dr. Malone and the mRNA research goes back to the 80s. I'll add more later. I can understand him adding it recently as it's like a silver bullet on a resume and now a widely known term in the public eye, but found it odd that he added it sometime after Dr. Wolff died. Maybe nothing, just something that stood out to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Reading about his death and there’s no mention of him getting vaccinated, of course.

If he was unvaccinated they would’ve screamed from the rooftops that he was an “anti-vaxxer” and blamed him for dying.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Been lots of chatter on some social media I follow and lots of stories saying he was not a good guy. I haven’t heard the stories specifically but from what I gather they were not good. Supposedly the olson twins were not real fond of him, don’t know what it’s all about. lots of people dropping and I have a feeling it will get worse.

I’m hearing that, too, but I’m refraining from saying anything because I haven’t looked into it.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I see where you are coming from and don't necessarily disagree. I am however curious as to why this was such a sloppy trial. I've been thinking TPB played a hand in selecting the jurors so that it would come to this, and they would have another chance to get to her.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Sad news.

I’m thinking all of the Hollyweird, Pols, Athletes, Entertainers are not in the cabal umbrella of protection. Victims along with the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I see where you are coming from and don't necessarily disagree. I am however curious as to why this was such a sloppy trial. I've been thinking TPB played a hand in selecting the jurors so that it would come to this, and they would have another chance to get to her.

If there’s a “fix” in play to spring her, look no further than Comey’s daughter running the op for the prosecution.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

All I know is that there are a lot more than normal highly public faces dying off as of this year, and we're only 9 days in so far.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I’m hearing that, too, but I’m refraining from saying anything because I haven’t looked into it.

Interesting. If true, can’t rule out being on a “list” that is being checked off. Both sides of the equation likely have similar lists but for different reasons.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join