It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Agreed. I stopped following that one as well during my “great purge.” Anyone that I know has lied, asked for money, or tried to sell Trump coins for purged. I have a much smaller list of channels now, but overall they seem reliable. I even cut Richard Citizen…although at the moment I can’t recall what he did.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Caled
Thank you, Caled. Telegram labeled the HSRetoucherQ as a "FAKE" a few months back and I left the channel along with some others, just trying to "clean up" if you will. I'm not saying it is fake or real I just didn't want to follow that channel any longer because I couldn't validate anything that was posted, and it felt off to me.

(post by shabbadooba removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

"...Tunnel system that runs under the Bering Sea one of these days connecting eastern Russia with NW Alaska...sometime between now and 2049." "Two difficult parts, one connecting Africa to Gibraltar and the second is South America." "The Belt & Road will be in the 'Cloud'... built on 6G."

About the Polar Silk Road, Henry Tillman (Founder and Chairman of China Investment Research) was joined onstage by Alice Rogoff (Publisher at Arctic Today) for a Q&A session.

Ghislaine Maxwell had a long-term friendship with Alice Rogoff, founder of a non-profit called the Arctic Circle Assembly, which hosted Maxwell as a guest speaker. More importantly, Rogoff is also the ex-wife of David Rubenstein - billionaire co-founder of The Carlyle Group and chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations. Also, in 2020, David Rubenstein was elected president of The Alfalfa Club, which its Motto: "Bis dat, qui cito dat"
Latin for he who gives/pays twice who pays promptly; meaning that a gift that is given without any hesitation is as good as two gifts.

Ghislaine Maxwell Juror Who Could Upend Conviction Works for Carlyle Group

The juror in Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex-trafficking trial whose press comments may result in a new trial for the convicted socialite works as an executive assistant at private-equity giant Carlyle Group Inc.

I feel like I’ve watched this movie before. Those Carlyle tentacles run deep.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What say you ?

Ukraine court orders seizure of former president’s assets in treason investigation JANUARY 7, 2022

A Ukrainian court ordered Thursday the seizure of former President Petro Poroshenko’s assets. The seizure follows ongoing accusations of high treason against Poroshenko for facilitating the financing of Russian-backed separatist forces in eastern Ukraine.

The Ukraine State Bureau of Investigation (SB) unveiled the investigation into Poroshenko in late December 2021. Poroshenko was accused of facilitating the purchase of coal from separatist forces in the Donbas region from 2014 through 2015. SBI argued that these purchases gave Russia greater ability to interfere with internal affairs in Ukraine.

It is Friday

The Swamp - UKRAINE CORRUPTION: Obama, Biden, Soros, Schiff, Bolton, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney, Clinton

]
edit on 172022 by MetalThunder because: MERRY CHRISTMAS EST

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Multi Factor...

Liz's timestamp close enough for government work to 7:24

Supporters heads explode with these. Either Joe is fit, fine and brilliant in which case everything he says is gospel and DJT is still president, or Joe is a demented pedophile and nothing he says can be trusted so ignore him. Remember he referred to DJT on the campaign trail as "that guy" or "trump" (lower case).

And this is just staggeringly stupid, mind blowingly stupid. Your education dollars hard at work producing the desired result.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Princess Diana knew that this was going to happen and that's why they killed her! Pure EVIL!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Very good eye, but I don't think it's an effective technique.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. This is how they go about it.

Facebook recalls 4M Oculus Quest 2 headset components over rash issue (NY Post, July 28, 2021)

The black piece of equipment “can cause facial skin irritation and reactions including rashes, swelling, burning, itching, hives, and bumps,” according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

The Oculus Quest 2 Sends A Teen To The Hospital (Jan 6, 2022)

A teenager was hospitalized after a severe allergic reaction to the Oculus Quest 2 headset he was given as a gift.

A teenager was hospitalized in the UK last week after suffering a severe allergic reaction to the Oculus Quest 2.

Related: The Oculus Quest is dead – Facebook confirms renaming to “Meta Quest”

Facebook Hosted Three Huge Concerts in the Metaverse and They Seriously Flopped

Well, Facebook’s metaverse is off to a depressing start
...blah, blah...
The only problem? Not many people noticed — and those who did didn’t seem to really care.

VR for humans, err cattle...

twitter.com...

Endgame from 2010, the movie you know...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What say you ?

Woah! 😨

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have a family link to Tito who held the former Balkan states together, as Yugoslavia, until his death...

My mother's uncle was Tito's translator for 20 years; and his son married one of Tito's inner generals' daughter.

Only a couple of days ago, we were trying to remember the name of Tito's personal holiday island, where the general's daughter used to go when Tito's "inner court" went for a break - it was Brijuni.

My cousin, the general's daughter, said that, as children, they were told it was a nudists' island and had to sunbathe naked.

All a tad odd!

To his credit though, Tito held together 7 countries, that had warred together for centuries, as Yugoslavia... and for some reason Bill Clinton had wanted to sponsor a war to break that up in the 1990s! It had been the "middle ground" between East and West, capitalism and communism, until Tito's death.
edit on 7-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Your clarity of thought and presentation are stunning!

(Just a statement of opinion. Please do not respond.)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

She has CNN turned on in her office and at home. I guarantee. A true Supreme Court Judge, not Supreme Court Jester, would have no skin in the game, no teeeveee on, and would ONLY, as in ONLY, weigh the issues against the Constitution "right to be left the fook alone" first with the rest later.

Fact: The jab violates it, but they were prepared.... "but the public interest is the supreme determiner." Watch planetary traitor call it a tax.

So, wannnnnna have some fun?

Next time a person, I'm looking at you Dersh, says that Humans have no real Freewill, and that Freewill, such as it is, can be violated for the common good take said confused idiot and stuff them in a closet on the spot.

When they protest, and they will, that they "have rights blah blah blah" let them know that for the common good they will remain in the closet forever. When they demand food, water and their rights, remind them that Freewill is transitory and contingent on who has the biggest gun or who interprets the Freewill clause in that moment, as such they should get comfortable in the closet because they will die there.

Then get make a sandwich, grab a drink, sit down and grasp what it feels like to be god, then you'll understand why they do what they do.

The right to pursue happiness has no contingency, and the VERY DEFINITION of that right is the right not to be involved in experimental surgery Doctor Moreau's lackey Sotomoron. Soto is a full blown, merica edumacated idiot of the highest order, who isn't qualified to judge a singer in the first round of merica got singing. Her "questions" prove she watches teeeveee all day and has clerks do her work.

Up to the DJT appointees to put the nail in Joe's coffin, or put the nail into Humanity. I hope he chose wisely, as so far they seem, ummmm, wellllll, open to threats related to their children.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Greys
youtu.be...

edit on 7-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: KSM trial "cancelled"

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It feels like you just posted the speech Donald Trump will deliver on January 15th in Arizona.

One thing I noticed from the letter, is that he didn't declare that he knows how Democrats cheated in November 2020, and that it will not happen in November 2022...that our votes WILL MATTER on that day.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, re "I have no idea how you found that out"...

I have only 69 followers on that channel but the CHELTENHAM POST video has 277 views; so 208 views more than members.

CHELTENHAM population is 115,300... so 208 into 115,300 = about 1/600th of the population.

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join