It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
ummmmmmm
Kazakhstan president issues 'shoot to kill' order to quell protests

The president of Kazakhstan on Friday said during a televised address that he had provided security forces orders to "shoot to kill" in an effort to tamp down protests that have become a rebuke to rising fuel prices and former longtime President Nursultan Nazarbayev, Reuters reported.

"The militants have not laid down their arms, they continue to commit crimes or are preparing for them. The fight against them must be pursued to the end. Whoever does not surrender will be destroyed," President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said in the address, according to the news outlet........

More than 3,700 have been arrested in protests, according to Kazakhstani state TV, Reuters noted. Its interior ministry said 18 national guard members and police have been killed in addition to 26 "armed criminals" who have been "liquidated."

Liquidated ?
Flashback for some footage you may have missed

Jan 5th - Well armed

and

edit on 172022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This whole thing is confusing! Did the good guys or bad guys take over?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hard to get a feel for what is actually happening going by news reports.
I did a google search and see that the President's home was burned, that he has fled the country, that the Russian troops are there to guard Russian interests, that the Russians are there to quell the rebellion.... etc.

What to believe?
ETA:
Funker530 had a video out showing civilians stopping a truck full of troops and taking them off of it, treating them harshly, but humanely.
edit on b000000312022-01-07T08:40:35-06:0008America/ChicagoFri, 07 Jan 2022 08:40:35 -0600800000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm listening to the beginning of the oral arguments on the vaccine requirement. Bottom line, the US Supreme Court is lost.

Part of the problem is the argument is about the impact to the economy. Our freedom isn't even a consideration. Not that the Supreme Court cares based on the discussion.
edit on 1/7/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I agree, Kagan sounds like a pure Nazi

Someone needs to share the Nuremburg code article 6 section 3....

snip: Leaders should be aware that mandating masks on the citizens of a nation and preventing their access to food, healthcare, transport, or education if they don't comply, is a WAR CRIME. snip:

Cheers MP

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Someone needs to ask ....

Why is Congress Exempt ?

Blasphemy lol

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: Caled

I agree, Kagan sounds like a pure Nazi

Someone needs to share the Nuremburg code article 6 section 3....

snip: Leaders should be aware that mandating masks on the citizens of a nation and preventing their access to food, healthcare, transport, or education if they don't comply, is a WAR CRIME. snip:

Cheers MP

ETA

Citigroup confronts vaccine holdouts in no jab, no job mandate

edit on 172022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
20 pages of repeating the same topics…some not even reading prior pages to notice that topics already covered
Guess we are back to kicking tires

What are you on about then?

I can't seem to see a reason if you are not into the discussion. We are looking at new information and discussing it from our expectations. Please, keep up so you don't waste your time wondering what we are doing here.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The FEMA Emergency Alert System website was updated on January 3, 2022. At the top of the web page the site offers information in Chinese, Vietnamese and I think Korean selections. I can't tell what has been updated but when I select Chinese the Emergency Alert title is translated along with a red exclamation mark in front. However none of the text is translated. Why would FEMA want to translate our Emergency Alert System? I am sure there must be more direct communication in the event of a nuclear crisis.
There is an arrow to the right and when I click on that this pops up: "FEMA is experiencing technical difficulties. REF. AK 4805." 4+8+5= 17
At this point I feel that John F Kennedy's statement applies here.

'Few will have the greatness to bend history itself,
but each of us can work to change a small portion of events..."

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

From the news this morning:

If you look at the table, it looks like NLP (Neurolinguistic Programing) for vaccine.

Now I know some people reading this will say, "That's just a reflection", but to them I say if it is "Just a Reflection" then why isn't the wording on the table underlined like it is on the screen behind it?

How desperate are they if they are trying to use subliminal messaging to get people to get the jabby-jab?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
20 pages of repeating the same topics…some not even reading prior pages to notice that topics already covered
Guess we are back to kicking tires

What are you on about then?

I can't seem to see a reason if you are not into the discussion. We are looking at new information and discussing it from our expectations. Please, keep up so you don't waste your time wondering what we are doing here.

One is allowed to be frustrated. We have had movement in chatter since I made that reply a couple of days ago.
It was just weird having an entire page of comments about movie theaters and the 355 and then 2 pages later it was like dejavu of the same exact thing but not in addition to, more so like the convo started over as if the prior info wasn’t even read. And part of those conversations I took part in. So it’s disingenuous to insinuate that I’m not participating

I probably could have kept the thought to myself rather than the wasted space I created by using that reply.
Again, I was more so just annoyed that it seemed like people had a light bulb moment and posted a bunch of replies but didn’t take the time to “catch up” and contribute to what was already posted. Seems like wasted opportunity for more collective brain storming if that makes sense
Sometimes I get to the end of the day and hastily comment in frustration without thinking. Not a great habit tbh
edit on 7-1-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
FEMA Emergency Alert

September 5, 2008 Two radio stations sang the words to the Emergency Alert System. I would feel that people would not take it very seriously. Singing?

Ku# 753
When does a bird sing
Everything has meaning.

September =9 > 9+8=17

Heading over to the blue bird of happiness: U.S. Emergency Alert@ ENS Alerts

January 6, 2021, D.C. Mayor Bowser has issued a city-wide curfew for DC from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m. Essential workers including healthcare personnel and MEDIA *** are exempt.

Media you say? I remember some talk about this but the big question is why was this not corrected/revised on the Twitter historical feed?
Scrolling through all of the Alerts this one is issued by a Mayor and it is the only one of this nature.

Ku # 2914
Where we go one we go ALL
"Emphasis on mistakes not corrected
Time to start looking at the other side
Where real crimes were committed: POTUS
Time to reveal our insurance policy?
TRUTH always wins."

www.fema.gov>practioners>public>emerge...
www.history.com...>news>america-was-once-tri...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A federal judge has ordered Pfizer, whoops, the FDA to turn over 55,000 pages of data relating to Vaccine approval based on a FOIA request. So much for 75 years to get the information. Rubbing hands together, now we can get the fake evidence that was used to approved the vaccine and praying that our fears of adverse effects are unfounded.

www.reuters.com>legal>government>paramou

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
CNN Breaking News...
I am seeing this throughout twitter feeds and goog search is making it difficult to authenticate but for the record
Anthony S. Fauci arrested for 18 U.S. code S2384- Seditious Conspiracy.
Wasn't there a picture of President Trump with boxing gloves on?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Some feedback on your forwarding of the CHELTENHAM POST full page on VAERS/YELLOW CARD...

I've had about 190 views from your base, so people have picked up on it!

That's a decent number of red pills for the hometown of GCHQ - about 1/700th of the population!
edit on 7-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

This?

www.westernjournal.com...

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
iPhone’s hidden map of all your movements revealed — but should you turn it off?
By Charlotte Edwards, The Sun

A viral TikTok video has highlighted how your iPhone can track almost everywhere you go, causing some people to change their settings immediately.

The feature in question is called “Significant Locations” and it may seem creepy but it has a number of uses.

It lets your iPhone record your frequently visited locations so it can offer you services like personalized traffic updates or your quickest route home.

It’s worth noting that Apple says your Significant Locations data is stored on your device and not shared with others.

It’s also end-to-end encrypted.

She uses the word "creepy" so she isn't bright, which explains how she put those two sentences together without even a hint of confusion.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Done a search on that and only thing that comes up was a fake news back in September last year.

On to other news.... riddle be this please guys.....
Daddy says.....

No-vac does this...

Granted he looks younger in these photos.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wow! I have no idea how you found that out, but that's excellent news!
Smiley Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I've saw this posted last night too but what is also being reported is that is is in the Tweet Que to run later tonight. I am not familiar with Twitter and not sure how that works for scheduling tweets. What is interesting is that I have seen the time stamp for the tweet adds up to 17 or something like that. I can't find the post I saw that link at so I cannot verify at this time. I think it was supposed to come out at 5:12 tonight.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm going to throw out a totally un-sourced wild theory here but... any chance Novak Djokovic and Melania (or Nikola Tesla) are related?

Melania = from Slovenia
Tesla = from Croatia
Djokovic = from Serbia but; he is of paternal Serbian and maternal Croatian descent.

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join