It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It gets weird when you look at drop 355. It deals with a streaming ban. And again it coincides with the timing of the end of the military investigation in DC. Things continue to point in the direction that this may be about to wrap up soon and that Trump is gonna have some big news to share on the 6th.

edit on 4-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
My local theater only has two on the 7th. The 355 and Poupelle of Chimney Town.

www.regmovies.com...#/buy-tickets-by-cinema?in-cinema=0509&at=2022-01-07&view-mode=list
edit on 1/4/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: can't fix link

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Every one of them will show times for 355. The others vary. But you can't find showtimes for movies like spiderman, which is currently crushing it at the box office.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Right. I can't go see Spidey this weekend. wth man

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Well, at some point Trump's EO regarding people guilty of human rights abuses will go into effect. What if that's what this is? If Trump announces the end of a military investigation on the 6th and the results become actionable at that time, they may be pulling down movies created by people guilty of human rights abuses.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
My local theater only has two on the 7th. The 355 and Poupelle of Chimney Town.

www.regmovies.com...#/buy-tickets-by-cinema?in-cinema=0509&at=2022-01-07&view-mode=list

I just checked my local E-Magine Theater, and they have movies scheduled today & tomorrow, but after that, nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I believe there is some evidence of the year period being over on the 6th and stuff taking action. I thought of this as well but haven't dug into who all makes, produces, and was in the movies. I haven't been to a movie in several years and have really tried to distance myself from watching movies. There are a few actors I really liked but cannot watch them anymore.

I did happen to see an add for this 355 movie with my wife while watching one of the college football games and I told her that it looked terrible so I can't see it being this blockbuster movie that warrants all this attention. Things could get really interesting over the next few days, especially if you follow some of the military channels on Telegram, lots of stuff going on that the MSM is not reporting. If the Military is the only way LOTS of people that haven't been paying attention will be in for a rude awakening.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah. Many are also reporting nothing from Jan 6 onwards. Jan 6th is the end of the military's year long investigation in DC. I believe Trump is set to announce the results of that investigation on the 6th.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

The movie follows some female spies who are tasked with stopping WW3. Very strange for that particular movie to be the only one you can actually get showtimes for right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Today is the end of BlackBerry. They will stop offering support for the OS and BlackBerry 10 and will issue no patches.
The favored cell phone used by politicians. If they stop supporting this does that mean the data, which I suppose never disappears, will now be vulnerable? I'm not that knowledgeable about the implication of this but could this be like a dam breaking and all of the data being accessed and dumped?
Why was Blackberry destroyed?
We can guide but you must organically uncover the truth.

That post links Big Pharma. Maybe this means something or not but there were vulnerabilities related to medical devices. The BADAll OC targeted the QNXRTOS 2012 and prior.

Just wondering if this is the final desperate attempt to break the connection between various government officials and Big Pharma. The plandemic took time to plan and develop and there has been so much $ around all of this.

9to5mac.com...>2021/12/30>end-of-an-era-blac...
www.aljizera.com>economy>us-agencies-usa...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It gets weird when you look at drop 355. It deals with a streaming ban. And again it coincides with the timing of the end of the military investigation in DC. Things continue to point in the direction that this may be about to wrap up soon and that Trump is gonna have some big news to share on the 6th.

Movies are digitally streamed.

Moar from yesterday HERE The Los Angeles movie times have now corrected on the 7th, at least on Fandango.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just wondering about the timing of this BlackBerry announcement. No such thing as coincidences?
I guess it is time for the popcorn.
Hopefully there will be someone at the theater because for the last three movies I am alone with my party. How on earth can they afford to even operate and keep the lights on.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
I saw the trailer a couple of times now and it really does look good imho. What is really odd though is that one of the big theaters in the area closed down and went out of business. I was so surprised the other day that it had a notice saying it was reopening and it had a large poster advertising this movie.
They offer dinner and a movie. If what we think is true some may be having indigestion.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Shoot. I must have missed that post. It's pretty strange stuff.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If they are digitally streamed is it possible that it can be over ridden and maybe an announcement, a special Trump approved or military message is sent?
I just hope this is not some publicity stunt to get greater attendance at the theaters because right now it is really strange having the entire theater to myself. One person to take the ticket, one person to manage concessions and one janitorial staff member outnumbers the patrons.
Even stranger is I have not gone to movies in years and all of a sudden I have wanted to go. I have watched movies where I do not recognize the actors at all. Only a couple such as the Matrix have name recognition. In fact for the first time I watched Belfast, an entire movie in black and white.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Me for ages: The Control system is a system designed to hoover energy up from humans beings. Humans As Currency.

Average Joe: Shut up, that's a conspiracy, why say things like that it only hurts people.

DJT:Fake News, tech, work to control people, rig elections.

Average Joe: Shut up, that's a debunked conspiracy theory, there is no truth to any of it.

A guy pretending to be Eric Schmidt: The social media system is designed to generate engagement (energy) through outrage and anger.

Average Joe: ______

CLIP

Guy Pretending to be Eric Schmidt: An AI System can learn what you as a human being can prefer....

Me: The Matrix Update

So, are Humans Currency or not?
Where is all of our "OUTRAGE" put into social media going?
Why is AI needed to escalate the energy flow ---- now?
Why is that guy pretending to be ES?

A system that was created, and is sustained, by OUTRAGE/ANGER/FEAR/PAIN -------- IS THE MATRIX!!!!!! It is not sustainable, it will and must collapse as the vibrations of us all increase. THAT is why the machine does what it does, @ES in the above clip just boiled it down. Feed or Don't, the choice is ours.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well said and happy to read you again! I have been perceiving my own reality since 1963. I choose to have great days and share love!
Cheers and Happy New Year to all!
MP

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The planet is suffering from mass psychosis/ptsd. Clinical psychology narrows the course of psychosis into three phases:

Phase 1: Prodome
The early signs may be vague and hardly noticeable. There may be changes in the way some people describe their feelings, thoughts and perceptions, which may become more difficult over time. Each person’s experience will differ and not everyone will experience all of the following "common signs":

Reduced concentration
Decreased motivation
Depressed mood
Sleep disturbanc
Anxiety
Social withdrawal
Suspiciousness
Deterioration in functioning
Withdrawal from family and friendsOdd beliefs/magical thinking

Phase 2: Acute
The acute phase is when the symptoms of psychosis begin to emerge. It is also known as the "critical period." Clear psychotic symptoms are experienced, such as hallucinations, delusions or confused thinking. During this phase, the person experiencing psychosis can become extremely distressed by what is happening to them or behave in a manner that is so out of character that family members can become extremely concerned and may start to seek help. Before this stage the individual may have been experiencing a more gradual decline.

Phase 3: Recovery
With effective treatment most people will recover from their first episode of psychosis and may never have another episode. It is important to remember that psychosis is a treatable condition and if help is sought early, an individual may never suffer another episode. Initially, some of the symptoms that are apparent in the acute phase may linger in the recovery phase but with appropriate treatment most people successfully recover and return to their normal, everyday lives.

medicine.yale.edu...

If there is no intervention -- no treatment -- then there's no recovery period. Mental illness will continue to spiral and degrade to more severe levels of decline. Which will reflect societal decline leading to inevitable collapse.

A popular held conspiracy is that the agenda is depopulation. I think the real agenda is dehumanization. Depopulation is an added bonus. They can't reduce the population too much. They need a certain percentage of us here to keep this simulation running. They want to break the human psyche in order to create a population of impassive, obedient droids. Half will be used to run this simulation, the other half will be used to power up the new simulation. Both simulations will run parallel to each other. A reality within a reality.

They have always maintained a very strong command over the path of human evolution. This reset is simply a continuation of their total control over our lives. We are currently transitioning through the "upgrade". Which means the end of human civilization as we know it. Unless we do something to stop it.
edit on 4-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In 2002, Wiebe, Binney, Loomis, Drake, and Diane Roark, a Republican staffer on the House Intelligence Committee who had been advocating for ThinThread, teamed up to complain to the Defense Department’s inspector general, arguing that ThinThread, while still a prototype, would be the best surveillance system. Gen Hayden had always rejected it.

From a Binney interview (since deleted by youtube) I came across a legal court document from a woman in Oregon about property seizure done by the NSA involving Tom Drake.

In 2010, Thomas Drake, a former senior employee at the NSA, was charged with espionage for speaking to a reporter from the Baltimore Sun about a bloated, dysfunctional intelligence program he believed would violate Americans privacy. The case against him eventually fell apart, and he pled guilty to a single misdemeanor vs 10 felonies, but his career in the NSA was over.

Diane Roark vs USA

"NSA's Transformation: An Executive Branch Black Eye" by Edward F. Loomis.

The book is actually an extensive investigative report of NSA transformation program launched in 1999 and running through 2005 under the leadership of General Michael V. Hayden, USAF. Numerous related events occurring before the transformation program commenced and precipitating from it are also addressed in the report covering the period of 1996 through 2013 - [Clinton - Bush - Obama].

Mr. Loomis is a retired Cryptologic Computer Scientist having worked his entire career at NSA for 37 years as a civil servant and an additional five years as a systems architect, private contractor. He appeared in the PBS Frontline documentary, "United States of Secrets", Part 1 discussing his program, THINTHREAD.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
355 is the only thing available on Thursday. Friday: 355, Spider-man, Sing 2, The Kings Men, American Underdog, Matrix, Encanto, A journal for jordan. This is very odd indeed! Only 1 out of 8 screens on Thursday.......

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join