It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sure angelchemuel... go for it!

(P.s. Note how that article doesn't appear on the news page of their website... they've been smart about it as it's not searchable - hard copy only!)

ETA - P.s.2 I've got some Limoncello brewing at the mo!!!
edit on 4-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ron Watkins for Congress new website has an interesting endorsee:

Kirk Wiebe is a veteran of the US Air Force, a staunch defender of the US Constitution and a warrior against corruption. Wiebe worked as a senior analyst at the NSA from 1975 to 2001. In the aftermath of 9/11, he was among a handful of NSA employees who stumbled upon a secret program at the agency to monitor the communications of millions of U.S. citizens.

A search on Kirk Wiebe brings up this wikispooks info:

Kirk Wiebe worked with Bill Binney and Ed Loomis in the NSA’s SIGINT Automation Center (SARC) as a senior intelligence analyst, on a program called ThinThread. ThinThread was a computer program that sifted through internet communications, as part of NSA's drive to "own the net.” Thinthread nominally separated Americans from the rest of the world, because the NSA is authorized to look at anything foreign, but, at least formally, not American citizens without a warrant.

Interesting individual for Ron to have chosen as one of his 2 endorsees!

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Okay thank you. That is the one I follow as well.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Q comms on the 5th and Trump presser on the 6th would be very exciting, wouldn't it? Fingers crossed!

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sure angelchemuel... go for it!

(P.s. Note how that article doesn't appear on the news page of their website... they've been smart about it as it's not searchable - hard copy only!)

ETA - P.s.2 I've got some Limoncello brewing at the mo!!!

How long do we have to wait?

Great! Thank you....off to share!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I think this is an IMPORTANT COMMS from Ron Watkins (codemonkeyZ), at 14:28:21 UTC!

Comms test.

"Why on earth is that important?", I hear you say. Well, there are 5 posts with COMMS in that are 3 year DELTAs over the next 4 days!!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 No.248629 📁
Jan 5 2018 17:18:47 (EST)
One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: e0bc1f No.6658 📁
Jan 6 2018 13:08:49 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
NO comms w/ anyone privately.
NO comms outside of this platform.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21153 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:46:19 (EST)
WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD.
LEARN OUR COMMS.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.4 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:29:38 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.5 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:39:35 (EST)
Future dumps here.
Secured.

Interaction to continue on dedicated /research/ board.
Suggest new board created.
Current BO’s claiming private comms and self promoting.
Patriots point - we will follow.
Q

MY INTERPRETATION
a) #513/5 refer to the PatriotsFight board? Note they are No.s 4 and 5 = 45
b) There will be a new Q post on the PatriotsFight board in the next few days,
c) The posts above indicate that we will want to talk to Q in response to the new post(s)?
d) The new post(s) may say something like "Do you want the military to come in and sort this out?"
e) "No comms privately w/ anyone." means:

Q doesn't want individuals to reply to the new post(s) with individual, private "Yes please!" messages...
They want us to reply PUBLICLY, en masse, as WE THE PEOPLE!

cranky... anything to add? Or different view?

Sufi, if you're saying that you think whatever Q posts we will want to respond to, maybe the new posts will be evidence dumps triggering the self destruct mechanism. The timing of a potential Q drop on the 5th is big, I think, with Trump set to give his presser the following day. If Q comes back and starts dumping evidence it could trigger the takedown of the net. Timing coincides with the end of the military's year long investigation.

Q55 inbound?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think this is an IMPORTANT COMMS from Ron Watkins (codemonkeyZ), at 14:28:21 UTC!

Comms test.

"Why on earth is that important?", I hear you say. Well, there are 5 posts with COMMS in that are 3 year DELTAs over the next 4 days!!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 No.248629 📁
Jan 5 2018 17:18:47 (EST)
One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: e0bc1f No.6658 📁
Jan 6 2018 13:08:49 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
NO comms w/ anyone privately.
NO comms outside of this platform.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21153 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:46:19 (EST)
WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD.
LEARN OUR COMMS.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.4 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:29:38 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.5 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:39:35 (EST)
Future dumps here.
Secured.

Interaction to continue on dedicated /research/ board.
Suggest new board created.
Current BO’s claiming private comms and self promoting.
Patriots point - we will follow.
Q

MY INTERPRETATION
a) #513/5 refer to the PatriotsFight board? Note they are No.s 4 and 5 = 45
b) There will be a new Q post on the PatriotsFight board in the next few days,
c) The posts above indicate that we will want to talk to Q in response to the new post(s)?
d) The new post(s) may say something like "Do you want the military to come in and sort this out?"
e) "No comms privately w/ anyone." means:

Q doesn't want individuals to reply to the new post(s) with individual, private "Yes please!" messages...
They want us to reply PUBLICLY, en masse, as WE THE PEOPLE!

cranky... anything to add? Or different view?

I'm not one that expects, nor wants, Q drops to return. That said, my intuition suggests this might be part of what he's referring to.

Could Starlink be connected? DJT's media venture connected? QFS connected? Something we cannot see be connected?

This sort of connects. Tesla Phone Pi 5G 2022: Price, Release Date, Features, Reviews! It is pretty much speculation, but raises some thoughts.

I would hope the return of Q drops for most would feel like a return to kindergarten, I mean that in a nice way. What I see now are folks breaking the locks on the matrix using all the tools provided without the key master. For me, any return might undo that, as Anons are far more powerful then they realize but still need to work out their skill kinks on their own.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q isn't finished posting. He has said in no uncertain terms that his final drops will trigger a self destruct mechanism. With his repeated claims to "have it all" I have always assumed this means the final drops will be providing hard evidence of some sort of serious crimes. Whatever it will be will be powerful enough to get the plug pulled on 8Kun.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
TAT with a hilarious thread Armless French Dummy Hospitalized With COVID

Several years ago at dinner a friend said I must see the Bronies Documentary. I said, "huh, what the hell is that?" He refused to explain. I watched. I had surgery to reattach my jaw to my face the next day.

Teeeveee = OMFG kind of horrors.

Hollywood Consultant Admits 'Glee' Started the Wokeness Epidemic"

I'm on my way to the oral surgeon again.

The EMN Philo Farnsworth clip posted a few days ago shows that only a Few Years after teeeveee was created, and before everyone had one, people saw it as destructive. A very funny, aaaaaaand depressing look at how Television Has Ruined Our Lives, from 2011, things have gotten worse (and yes it was shown on teeeveee = glorious irony).

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Q isn't finished posting. He has said in no uncertain terms that his final drops will trigger a self destruct mechanism.

Well looking at was happened with this country and the world I would say the self destruct has been activated, lol

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Q isn't finished posting. He has said in no uncertain terms that his final drops will trigger a self destruct mechanism.

Well looking at was happened with this country and the world I would say the self destruct has been activated, lol

I can agree to that. We are witnessing a controlled self destruction.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wouldn't advise anyone to ask ME for opinions on their efforts in this area, since I fail more often than I succeed with in person stuff, but your efforts sound like a pretty good first recon mission.

My skillset is much more effective on asynchronous communication platforms like ATS, than IRL verbal stuff, so I probably wouldn't have even attempted what you just did.

Probably would have handled it the same way though.

I do frequently recon places where I'm considering making my presence known in the future, just makes me a little more comfortable (and recon is frequently the reason for cancelling the more stupid of those plans). It also helps keep me from panicking and escalating things farther than I had intended when the time comes.

I made several trips to my county office for non controversial items before ever bringing up the issue I had planed. Am convinced that this helps make me more effective and less likely to face unwanted ramifications.

So in my opinion, your 'mission' was a partial success.

Well done!

Separately, and probably not gonna be popular here...

I ALWAYS wear mask indoors when 'required' by government or property owner. I WILL complain about or ridicule the policy, but I won't violate it indoors on someone else's property.

Same as I expect others to follow my rules on my property.

On any issue.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
White Hat

twitter.com...
edit on 4-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So this is kind of interesting. Begining Jan6, many movie theaters not only in the US, but around the world apparently, are pulling movies and only running The 355. Which is a movie about a rogue CIA agent in possession of a top secret weapon. The story follows some female spies who are on his trail.

But what's weird is that Spiderman, Far From Home is being pulled after only a short time. I checked my local theater and they'll be showing only 3 movies begining on the 7th. The 355, A Hero, and Paupelle of Chimney Town.

Q drop 355 deals with a "stream ban." Very strange.

qalerts.app...

Can we get some folks to check their local theaters to confirm this? This lady here is saying people from Australia and UK are reporting NO MOVIES in theaters beginning Jan6th.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 4-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Here, nanaimo canada we have 355 and five foreign films on the 7th.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
In DFW, I see only the Tragedy of Macbeth, 355, and RRR (Indian movie) as the only movies slated for Jan 7th.

That's bizarre. Also, you add up the numbers of 355, so its 13. The Death card in tarot which also means change.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

They're all already showing showtimes for The 355, but not much else. No showtimes for Spiderman and that movie is crushing it in the box office.

The 355 is a codename for a female spy during the American Revolution.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So a federal judge has issued an injunction against the vaccine mandate for some Navy Seals.

Drop 713...

Seals are such wonderful creatures...

CORONA OFFLINE [deactivated]

The corona references from Q were 100% about the coronavirus.

edit on 4-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have checked a few places and that is the same here. I also checked on live performances and there seems to be a stoppage for January 7th.
Just like you said only the 355 movie is available.

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join