It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I need help. My client/friend just texted that she has Bell's Palsy. The whole left side of her face is drooping and paralyzed. Does anyone on here know how to help reverse this?

I'm very distressed right now. She didn't listen to my warnings and got vaccinated TWICE. She is, however, refusing the booster.

Any help will be appreciated.

There are some antivirals and prednisone treatments. Eye drops and an eye patch at night will speed the recovery. See your doc for details.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

FEMA will be holding webinars to gather feedback on the latest Planning Guidance for Response to a Nuclear Detonation.

Date: January 6, 2022

Time: 2:00 PM CST - 2:30 PM CST

www.fema.gov...

Are they planning the sky event to coincide with Trump's presser scheduled for Jan6th? Nothing can stop what is coming. Are they planning to try by detonating a nuclear weapon in our atmosphere to knock out the electrical grid?

If the law of war theory is correct, Jan 6th marks the conclusion of our military's one year investigation and also the day they are authorized to act on the information gathered.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A list of the main Italian museums on the Holocaust.

Casa della Memoria - Milano
Casa della memoria e della storia - Roma
Civico Museo della Risiera di San Sabba - Trieste
Fondazione centro di documentazione ebraica contemporanea, (CDEC) - Milano
Fondazione Museo della Shoah - Roma
Istituto bergamasco per la storia della Resistenza e dell'età contemporanea - Bergamo
Istituto nazionale Ferruccio Parri - Rete degli Istituti per la Storia della Resistenza e dell'Età Contemporanea - Milano
Istituto nazionale Ferruccio Parri - Milano
Istituto piemontese per la storia della Resistenza e della società contemporanea "Giorgio Agosti"(Istoreto) - Torino
Istituto storico Parri - Bologna
Memoriale italiano di Auschwitz - Firenze
Memoriale della Shoah - Milano
Museo del Partigiano - Propata (Genova)
Museo della Deportazione - Prato
Museo della Resistenza di Bologna
Museo della Resistenza di Valsavarenche e Centro di Documentazione "Émile Chanoux" - Villaggio di Rovenaud a Valsavarenche (Aosta)
Museo delle Resistenza "Goffredo Baldelli" - Falconara Marittima (Ancona)
Museo della Resistenza piacentina - Morfasso (Piacenza)
Museo diffuso della Resistenza, della deportazione, della guerra, dei diritti e della libertà - Torino
Museo Ebraico di Roma - Roma
Museo Internazionale della Memoria di Ferramonti - Tarsia
Museo nazionale dell'ebraismo italiano e della Shoah - Ferrara
Museo Nazionale della Resistenza (Bastioni di Porta Volta), Milano (in costruzione)
Museo storico della Resistenza di Sant'Anna di Stazzema - Sant'Anna
Museo-monumento al deportato politico e razziale - Carpi (Fondazione Fossoli)
Passaggio della Memoria (Passage der Erinnerung), Bolzano
Tempio Maggiore di Roma - Roma

A vaccination passport is required to visit them!

edit on 0300000012022-01-03T10:32:01-06:00am1103203am by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

She’s being prescribed steroids but I’m looking for something to help rid her body of toxins. Just worried about what might happen down the road. Her last shot was February 2021 and it took this long to develop the disease.

She was in NY visiting family over Christmas and got sick there. My guess is she caught a virus from one of her vaccinated family members and it progressed to Bells Palsey.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: pteridine

She’s being prescribed steroids but I’m looking for something to help rid her body of toxins. Just worried about what might happen down the road. Her last shot was February 2021 and it took this long to develop the disease.

She was in NY visiting family over Christmas and got sick there. My guess is she caught a virus from one of her vaccinated family members and it progressed to Bells Palsey.

In my experience...as a layman.
Antibiotics to treat bacterial infection (bells palsy) first.
Steroids to regrow damaged tissue.

Natural immunity is compromised by the jab that targets leukocytes, other white blood cells. Becoming inactive allows all sorts of chaotic infections laying dormant to reawaken in our body.

🙏❤
daily comments
edit on (1/3/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Here’s an article that has some good natural treatments. Hopefully this will be temporary for your friend.

I’ve read / heard before how stress can negatively effect our immune systems and this article seems to reinforce the importance of lowering her stress level. Lot’s of vitamin B, Zinc , maybe acupuncture and keeping her spirits up seem to be a good place to start.

draxe.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

For Andreas

You wonderful, great being.
You gave me everything: Faith in God, faith in humanity, faith in myself.
And more than anything else, you gave me faith in love.
Through you and with you I was able to experience what LIOBA means: Absolute, inviolable love that encompasses all times and dimensions.

You are my destiny, everything I have ever longed for. My whole being is geared towards merging with you.

Your legacy is so vast and powerful that no one is able to grasp its meaning.
But it will happen, they will understand and humanity's eyes will be opened.
“It was clear!” They will say, and we will smile together.

Our child has the greatest father imaginable.

It is now up to us to let your knowledge, your wisdom and your power work on our planet.

I love you more than words can describe. I have always loved you and I will never stop loving you.

In all eternity

Your Trinity
Anna-Carina Noack

edit on 0300000012022-01-03T11:53:03-06:00am1115303am by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Aaahh Freak Out...Youtube
"It's up to you and it surely can be done.

When Twit sensors an occular engine, in this case Mini Archillect they are in Freak Out mode.

Been following this for awhile and then on December 31st the occular engine showed the sun in the sky with what looks like Planet X next to it over the ocean.

Twit "Temporarily restricted.
You're seeing this warning because of unusual activity from this account."
I checked to see exactly what it had violated. Seems the rule violation is repeating the same tweet over and over and having spamming links.
However there was no repetitive tweets so no violation.

Later it was unlocked but then it was "Sensitive Content".

Loop posted twice at the same time "Don't panic"!
The twit sensors are now in total Freak out mode. "Should it stay or should it go?"

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Epstein paid Prince Andrew's accuser 500,000 dollars back in 2009 according to just released documents.

mobile.twitter.com...

And here is the document.

www.documentcloud.org...
edit on 3-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hi TG! My older sister and brother have done the same thing. They honestly believe the doctors wouldn't lead them astray. They got the shots knowing everything that I knew concerning them. My sister has regrets but her husband coerces her and one of their pals is a doctor. I could not make them understand that doctors don't have a clue about the vax unless they have taken the time to research it and most doctors don't take that time. Physicians are not virologists! My best friend also took 2 shots and was very sick with both shots. She let her husband persuade her to get the jab as well but says now that she will not be taking any boosters. It has broken my heart to know all of the people I am closest too have taken the damn vaxx and my only comfort is in knowing that the people that produced this entire Covid Quagmire will be rotting in hell.....

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Hi Duncan. You won't be banned here so let me say welcome. I will enjoy reading future discussions on these topics but should say this is a very aware group already.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

ABOUT US

The Commitee was born from a group of people who suffered from adverse reactions after the anti covid vaccine.

Initially we felt alone, we thought to be the only ones who ad problems and we felt a great sense of dismay and desesperation.

Then, little by little, thanks to the social media and to other people with the same reactions, contacted on whattsapp, we realized that we are many.

We gave weach other strength, we supported each other and we dried each other’s tears and day after day we realized that together we could have overcome our frailties and do a lot of all of us.

From this awareness the idea of a committee was born, a committee who could help us to inform other people about our difficult situation.

The aim of the Committee, that is non-profit, is to inform and to raise awareness in our institutions and in the scientific community about our situation and help all the people who had adverse reactions to reach a diagnosis and a treatment.

We don’t want that anybody else would feel alone and abandoned as we did!

www.comitatoascoltami.it...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
."Wandering the Twit sphere I noticed some oddities about followers to various accounts and there are messages being sent and received through the followers. Here is an example:
Jules Wang@Point Jules
He loves trains and transit and to his shock one of his followers is Biden. He posts this message...
"Hi Potus/@Joe Biden
You follow me from your personal account + I have no idea why. I love trains. I love transit in general. Wanna talk about it some time? Or unfollow me so that I don't get so many random DM's.

One DM replies that Harris and AOC follow him as well.

I went through the various followers to find out what has these fan club members so intrigued.

Not sure if this is significant but it struck me as the axis of evil when Amazon, Goog and Apple all team up.

trib.al/Hjv/HMY ..."Apple, Google +Amazon have teamed up to fix the Smart Home with a new standard called Matter." This is referring to a black box that will enable consumers to use different products from the axis of evil team members.
Tin Foil Hat time... Lord of the Rings. "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them.

tolkengateway.net...>wiki>The_One_Ring

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I have been diagnosed with many things on this list way before rona which makes me think that Caled may be on to something in his thinking that rona may be a vaxx to prior "vaxxes" that were actually viruses that are causing the diseases. I have not taken any shots since 1985. I did however have to give vaccines to my son after fighting with the school authorities. Even the private schools here enforced that the students have the vaccinations. Catholic schools who were told by the Pope that the vaccines were necessary. I was not in the position to homeschool my son through his grade school years but finally pulled him out of school in the 10th grade and home schooled him. Unfortunately, by that time I had already given him the vaccines that were required before he could start first grade. I hate what we have let them do to us!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you so much, I was outside the 4 hour edit window last night so I could not correct It

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
twitter.com...

I always thought that the insurmountable limit was the children.

The Patriots would never have allowed them to put their filthy hands on our children.

Instead here we are.
Let's start counting the number of children who died from this 'sacrificial vaccine'.
If nothing happens this month I fear that all the scenarios envisaged by QTSR will come true and what lies ahead will be a doomsday scenario.

Are we sure that once the pastor is eliminated, the new one will be better than the old one?
At this point I begin to doubt...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I've heard that pine needle tea is helpful to detox, and some other similar easy stuff to find, they vary in strength If you search for detox + jab you'll find information.
Best of luck to your friend.

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hi REl. Here is my input....
qanon.pub...

How bad is the corruption? I find it interesting that the CIA isn’t mentioned but the name Flynn is. I believe Q spoke of 2 different Flynns, Kevin and Mike. As I have stated before the information being released on General Mike Flynn is terribly disappointing to me however I feel we have all come to far in this journey to be “wussies” and to be naïve. I think it is important to point out that Gen Flynn’s name being directly under AMERICA FOR SALE could be a very important clue. TRAITORS EVERYWHERE and Who knows where the bodies are buried? May point to Gen. Flynn because he is ex CIA and a lifetime democrat who would know where the bodies are buried because he may have been the one who buried them for the deep state. It would make sense for Trump for pardon him in order to expose him. They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS. The stars may be pointing to the stars on the generals uniform and the stars he put on his telegram channel remember “symbolism will be their downfall”. To me the stars on the tgram account are the same as any other types of symbolism we have discussed here.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING. What is going on with the information being released about Flynn would be his biggest fear as well as the public awakening. I have heard a couple of phone calls of General Flynn and the only thing he wanted to talk about was $$$ and his own success instead of proving voter fraud. I think CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.
TRUMP ADMIN v2?
Election theft.
Last hope.
may be in ref. to the Trump admin not to Flynn being cleared.
All of this is just food for thought……..

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel....I'm not sure about the dogs of war but these are examples of the keenest hunting dogs in the world they are not squirrel dogs, think big game......The hunters become the Hunted and I do think "who let the dogs out" song is spot on!

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join