It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The funny thing about that video, aside from the fashion tips, is the fact it's a newer "fan video". It's made from scenes of the Dahmer movie edited down quite skillfully to the music, as well as keeping it on-theme.

A decent example of how copyrights can work nicely for all parties involved. The fan video increases interest in the actual movie, and kind of makes me want to see it....no harm done. Sort of like a creative movie trailer, or song samples.

edit on 3-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: wording

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Another important tweet missed from Dan Scavino, at 11:42:30 EST has a 13 second video

t.co...

1) The video shows the door of a yard full of DOGS being opened. I'm not great on dog breeds but looks like mostly LABRADORS with some intermingled RED SETTERS, or possibly GOLDEN RETRIEVERS?

2) This could be referring to LABRADOR in Canada, or LABRADOR SEA between Canada and Greenland?

3) 88 posts with RED in; "SET" could mean "Stage SET" or could mean "SET" of indictments as per Placeholders in #4621

4) The message could be:
a) LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR?, or
b) "Who let the Dogs out?" as the song goes:

c) GOLDEN RETRIEVERS could refer to the Basel III liquidity rules that came into force on Jan 1st for the London & Baltic Metal Exchange. Or news about recovered gold from DUMBs and tunnels?

ETA
5) It appears the date and length of Dans video tweet match post #4450

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: dfa70c No.9567180 📁
Jun 10 2020 20:10:38 (EST)
Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?
Q

edit on 3-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
PLUTOS CHART This is the Year of Transition---Awakening

Remember... "Astro" was the Jetson's DOG..and Pluto was MMickey Mouse's pet DOG..

2022--666--BBB

Pluto’s Return: Upheaval in the United States

AST

Pluto and Pluto Transiting
Pluto is the point associated with power, transformation, death/rebirth, and upheaval. In a natal chart, it represents the way the native brings about transformation and where in life. In the Sibley chart, Pluto occupies the 2nd House of Personal Resources and Needs. Interestingly enough the nation was built by immigrants seeking a better life who had to “build the nation” from the wilderness up. Self-made individuals represent the backbone of the nation at its birth.

The European settlers left civilization to build a new world, starting with small colonies that grew into the nation over time. When the nation’s birth officially occurred, this form of transformation became a bedrock for the nation’s Plutonic character, which thrived on the entrepreneurial spirit. As much as it was an upheaval towards something new for settlers, it also represented upheaval for the native people, whose homes and lands were destroyed in the “birthing” process.

Transiting Pluto is best described as earthquake energy. It “shakes the foundations” to see what can survive its awesome power and what cannot. In each sign it passes through it performs death and rebirth upheaval to “eliminate” what is no longer viable that is related to that sign’s energy. It is a disruptive force that slowly moves through each sign between 17 and 31 years

Pluto in Capricorn
Pluto in Capricorn deals with the power of the business and the transformations needed to advance and achieve in practical ways that will reach the wider world. Personally, Capricorn rules our ambitions and where we prefer to exert or engage with power.

In my own chart Capricorn rules my 3rd House of Communication, so I am constantly concerned with the power of words and knowledge, and how it is obtained and used. I was born with Pluto in Virgo in my 11th House of Community, so I am involved in and seek change in practical ways to help my community and the world at large.

Pluto’s Return in the US Chart
Below are two images, one indicating where the Pluto return is beginning to align and the second showing the first exact conjunction, which will take place on February 19, 2022 at 10:22 pm. Strong effects will be felt in 2020 when it gets within less than a degree before going retrograde. Below you can see the position of transiting Pluto in relation to the country’s natal Pluto and then the chart of the first exact alignment:

askastrology.com...

edit on 3-1-2022 by Sabrechucker because: Love ya JJ

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Interesting! The new you for 2022?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I Change by not changing at all..

Care

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: texasgirl

Caution. the exact number must be multiplied by at least 10.
Faced with these numbers, we are not talking about Russian roulette.
This becomes induced suicide.

Holy freakin cow!

When do the tribunals start? We have enough right now to take them down legally once and for all!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: carewemust

Happy 2022!! Still won’t get jabbed.🎉🎁

Contract Omicron and you won't need to be.

"Rare" is the best guarantee yet: www.cdc.gov...

Our club is +50 million strong in the U.S., and growing rapidly!

Care- I just don’t get sick. Flu always hits everyone around me but leaves me alone. I never contracted Covid and I haven’t taken any precautions, either. I don’t distance or wear masks, I don’t stay home, I go about my day as a normal person.

Totally not afraid of Omicron. 🤣

I am the same way. I so rarely get sick that I am a total whiney ass when I did get sick. I go out without a mask, a vaccine and get in crowds. I talk with people and if they are wearing a mask I give them their distance. I do try to get digs in on which part of the Science Fauci is telling us is true THIS TIME because he is a flip flopper?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen
Hi all you beautiful people

I wish you all a great 2022

Here is something for you to lighten tings up a bit.... We have a though road ahead, but we'll make It through I'm sertain about that.

Sorry could not insert the video, long time since I did that, If someone could remind me how It is done I'll change the link ...
www.youtube.com...

Happy new Year everyone

SatNam

Fixed it for you . you were missing A lower case "Q" by the way!

ETA

Peaceful. Thank you.

edit on 3-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

it is already too late for our innocent children
If not now, when

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Care- I just don’t get sick. Flu always hits everyone around me but leaves me alone. I never contracted Covid and I haven’t taken any precautions, either. I don’t distance or wear masks, I don’t stay home, I go about my day as a normal person.

I am the same way. I so rarely get sick that I am a total whiney ass when I did get sick. I go out without a mask, a vaccine and get in crowds. I talk with people and if they are wearing a mask I give them their distance. I do try to get digs in on which part of the Science Fauci is telling us is true THIS TIME because he is a flip flopper?

You're much more considerate than I am. At Sprouts last week I was walking, unmasked, through an aisle when I came upon a masked woman. She backed away in a panic and almost fell over. Her reaction startled me but then I got angry and continued walking toward her. She ran out of the aisle. Dear God, if she's THAT afraid, then stay the *&@#!! home!!

I just can't believe how gullible people are.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

edit on 1 3 2022 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I have been banned from a few of those too. I think they can have their stupid site as far as I am concerned when that happens. I will go where I am wanted and let them earn the advertising extras that a click gets them.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
George Lopez falls ill onstage...

www.news.yahoo.com...

He's been in the news promoting the vaccine with Governor Newsome so I'm assuming he was vaccinated. Add him to the list of other celebrities, politicians, reporters, athletes, etc.. falling ill in public.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Recent rumors reveal that Hillary’s in daily frequent contact with Kamala Harris, aiming to be her “VP”, in case Biden doesn’t last through his entire Presidential mandate.
And as things appear to be – he’s not going to last.

Harris would have to be insane to nominate Hillary as her VP. If Hillary becomes the veep, I give Harris 2 months at most before something happens to her.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.” …

wentworthreport.com...

Poisoned Apple

edit on 0300000012022-01-03T09:35:28-06:00am1093503am by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I need help. My client/friend just texted that she has Bell's Palsy. The whole left side of her face is drooping and paralyzed. Does anyone on here know how to help reverse this?

I'm very distressed right now. She didn't listen to my warnings and got vaccinated TWICE. She is, however, refusing the booster.

Any help will be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: texasgirl

Caution. the exact number must be multiplied by at least 10.
Faced with these numbers, we are not talking about Russian roulette.
This becomes induced suicide.

Holy freakin cow!

When do the tribunals start? We have enough right now to take them down legally once and for all!

The reports also need to show how many deaths per 1 million vaccinated individuals, for each vaccine over the decades. I haven't seen one of those yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You're much more considerate than I am. At Sprouts last week I was walking, unmasked, through an aisle when I came upon a masked woman. She backed away in a panic and almost fell over. Her reaction startled me but then I got angry and continued walking toward her. She ran out of the aisle. Dear God, if she's THAT afraid, then stay the *&@#!! home!!

I just can't believe how gullible people are.

TG, I can believe how gullible people are. I'm going to be rich as soon as my Finance Minister's widow BFF from Nigeria sends me the $25 million. I sent the transfer fees already and she has my account numbers...

I haven't yet had such a response to being unmasked. For a better response from the terminally frightened, do the staggering zombie walk toward the masked victim mumbling something about "brains" to see if they have any. Imaginative makeup might intensify the event.

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join