It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
These clips are remarkable, they are soooo cringe. 81 million votes, who actually believes this at this point? Imagine being tasked with supporting this AND being human - most supporters are not human at this point.

Chickens Clip

Yeah, I dunno story

CRAZY CLIP - Leave billions of dollars of equipment behind

edit on 3-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Well, I suppose that I buck the general trend then, because I am vaccinated, and actually consider myself simultaneously a Q follower.

Am I about to be kicked out of the Q-followership?

There are too many different types of people, and far too many lines of reasoning to make generalizations about who may get vaccinated, or not, and why (or why not?), and to what effect currently, IMHO.

I think it is all 'chaff''. The vaccination stuff is a distractor.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Well, I suppose that I buck the general trend then, because I am vaccinated, and actually consider myself simultaneously a Q follower.

Am I about to be kicked out of the Q-followership?

There are too many different types of people, and far too many lines of reasoning to make generalizations about who may get vaccinated, or not, and why (or why not?), and to what effect currently, IMHO.

I think it is all 'chaff''. The vaccination stuff is a distractor.

I’ve said it in here before…I’ll never get the shot. I won’t let my kids get the shot. But I have many a family member and friend that did. And all I can do is hope it does what they hope for them.
No qualm but me until one starts to push that same narrative on me and mine. I have mountains of respect for Dr Malone. I envy his wisdom. And yet he got the vaccine. Doesn’t change my opinion of him. He made a calculated choice. As is his perogative
We have to get out of the cult mindset and into the kind of accepting that people are individuals, responsible for their own choices.
When I was still serving no one cared who was who and what they thought, we knew we all had each others six. That’s all that matters.

Just like many cue followers obsess about trump and many think he’s a sham. It is unfair and completely wrong to blanket things under one umbrella.

edit on 3-1-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well I’ll be darned, the only movie playing here on the 7th is the 355 movie too ?! That’s really weird...yikes...🤔. I think tomorrow will be spent gassing up the car and stocking up to lay low for 10 days....Holy Moly !

Just watched the trailer for the movie, seems to be about an international group of spy women out to save the World ? 🍿

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I have many friends who got vaccinated after my warnings
and seeing what is happening in our country
they begin to wake up.
They will be welcome.

But of those who followed Q,
BEFORE vaccination,
none of my friends got vaccinated.
It is a fact.

Here in Italy you don't mess around.
Many have lost their jobs for deciding not to get vaccinated
and I'm afraid my turn will soon come

If we don't ALL wake up it will never end.

rumble.com... bhakdi-gli-organi-dei-vaccinati-morti-dimostrano-lattacco-autoi.html

edit on 3-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I simply don't understand how many people are currently suffering covid symptoms after it was beat back last year.

I know it's a "variant", which expresses itself like a seasonal cold. If it walks like a duck....

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Only time will tell who is right.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong and as I have stated numerous times in the past I hope I'm wrong.

However what matters is that a large group of people world wide are sitting on the sidelines wasting time on hopium when they could be doing better things to actually make a difference in the front lines.

If the plan was to get as many people vaccinated as possible
the one who devised Q as a psyop had the opposite effect
Brilliant!

The plan is not to vaccinate as many people as possible. The plan is to distract and get people to sit on the sideline or focus on distractions and fight among each other while they complete their agenda.

The vaccination is just one of their tools, its not the end game or the main goal of the plan. Q was very likely one of their tools as well that helped accomplish distractions and create an us vs them mentality.
edit on 21131America/ChicagoMon, 03 Jan 2022 20:21:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I understand your point of view.

I agree on one thing: we must FIGHT!
In a peaceful way
but unstoppable
The last few months, every Saturday, I went down to protest in the squares of various cities
and the great thing is, whereas before we were EXCLUSIVELY unvaccinated
now many vaccinated people are waking up and I am convinced that soon
we will take to the streets together and WE WILL BE THE MAJORITY!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Well I’ll be darned, the only movie playing here on the 7th is the 355 movie too ?! That’s really weird...yikes...🤔. I think tomorrow will be spent gassing up the car and stocking up to lay low for 10 days....Holy Moly !

Just watched the trailer for the movie, seems to be about an international group of spy women out to save the World ? 🍿

Did the theaters accidentally destroy joe's opsec for a secretly planned and quietly coordinated national lockdown of some sort starting on j6?

Maybe an effort to sway SCOTUS on the 7th?

Oops.

edit on 3-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

He will talk about himself, and what a great job he did as President, and ask "do you miss me yet?" He will push the vaccines, once again. There will be no great reveal that brings down the curtain and ends "this movie." In my opinion, the Deep State is not "afraid of him," or of his sideshow designed to enthrall and entertain a segment of the American public.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Just for conversation.....what do ya'll think Trump will talk about on the 6th? Is this going to reveal some truths or is he ust going to remind everyone that the insurrection started on Nov. 3rd and the election issue has to be fixed before this Nov.?

Hopefully he won't talk about how great the vaccines are and how it was all due to him and everyone and their children should take them ASAP, er umm, you know, only if you want to, but you're stupid if you don't. I've gone from supporter to realizing that if he was never promoting them at all almost no one would have trusted dementia Joe enough to take them. My support is waning. I think at this point he's either in on it or is not really that smart.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have 2 partigiani grandparents
who died
to allow me to live as a free man.
Or so I thought
before the politicians of my country
they have decided to spit on at least 10 articles of the constitution
and to use the tool of blackmail
to force me to take a vaccine
for an artfully constructed pandemic
which, studying the data, gave me a 0.3 percent risk of dying.

It was enough to say no
I don't want to be complicit in this nonsense.

I understand that they were good and it was easy to fall into their trap
but until people realize they have been deceived
and admits the mistake
we will have lost our rights FOREVER

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I need help. My client/friend just texted that she has Bell's Palsy. The whole left side of her face is drooping and paralyzed. Does anyone on here know how to help reverse this?

I'm very distressed right now. She didn't listen to my warnings and got vaccinated TWICE. She is, however, refusing the booster.

Any help will be appreciated.

Typically, Bell's Palsy resolves on its own, within a few weeks to a few months, with no lasting effects.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Edit to add as my time expired to keep it all together.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The movie thing seems odd, one place or two maybe, but the entire industry runs pretty much like clockwork as the entire industry needs to. For this to happen though, lots of folks would have to know, as a "glitch" like this would send execs into a rage of epic proportions. Even stranger it is clearly tied to 1-6 fraud, but, and/or, DJT's speech.

Link to Los Angeles Fandango 1-7

Today...

1-7

Q Movies

Q Enjoy The Show

Q Popcorn

Oddly, looking at the 355 logo appears Q 555

Q Bourne

The Bourne reference is the most recent version was 6-29-2016. This isn't relevant marketing point for most now.

As I demonstrated a few pages back on The Matrix, release dates are markers. Why? We are no longer exclusively in linear time, as such, we are not seeing Q Proofs through dates, but through numerical matches indicating many things.

Where was DJT?
Speech: Donald Trump in Colorado Springs, CO - July 29, 2016

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

As Commander-in-Chief, Trump and his Alliance had to mitigate the Covenant's plan, which was a bioweapon of mass death and the chaos it would generate, as well as a civil war and a new world war, which would eventually result. translated into their long-awaited New World Order - with far fewer people around to manage in their AI technocracy just unveiled.

Covid from the start was supposed to be much more lethal, and due to the Alliance's counterpart (likely the release of a wilder strain that spread faster and wasn't anywhere near that problematic) the Coven's plan was mitigated. The same goes for the vaccine. There are multiple versions of it out there, none of which are mandatory, and the Coven's plan in terms of vaxx is not going anywhere as planned due to what the Trump alliance has done to counter it. We already know that fake numbers about Covid have been put around since the beginning, but there is also a lot of fear thrust on the vaxx on our side, and many apocalypse bearers, trying to throw Trump under the bus for. mentioning the success of vaccines in a positive way and taking credit for it.

Now, I haven't taken any vaccines and I'm not going to. But with Trump in office for four years, and knowing full well that both electoral fraud and the Covid / Vaxx push was on the way, do you really think DJT and his Alliance, who have defeated ingrained powers to seize the power of the state presidency. United in 2016 against all odds, wouldn't they have had a planned counterattack for it? Everything that has happened will be used for good in the end.

The pit that the Coven has dug for humanity, they will crawl into it. And they will cover themselves with earth.

The Cabal will be defeated, humanity will be liberated and a new financial system will be established, but it will not happen in a chaotic way that leads to the devastation of innocent lives. Many of Covid's concerns and vaxx in particular will be mitigated with good medicine like HCQ and advanced healing technology on the way, however people have also been given free choice of which path to take. No one can say that the information wasn't out there for them to explore as they made their choices. And in the end, prayer is still the most powerful and effective tool. It can work miracles, in co-creation with God, where sincere hearts are involved.

By James O'Brien

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I have wondered if the bad batches are being sent to the more populated areas such as cities......

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

"The greatest danger to the State is independent intellectual criticism."
― Murray N. Rothbard

This gives a succinct account of Rothbard’s view of the state. Following Franz Oppenheimer and Albert Jay Nock, Rothbard regards the state as a predatory entity. It does not produce anything but rather steals resources from those engaged in production. In applying this view to American history, Rothbard makes use of the work of John C. Calhoun.

How can an organization of this type sustain itself? It must engage in propaganda to induce popular support for its policies. Court intellectuals play a key role here, and Rothbard cites as an example of ideological mystification the work of the influential legal theorist Charles Black, Jr., on the way the Supreme Court has become a revered institution.
Anatomy of the State (PDF download at link)

Another one down...

Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes found guilty of criminal fraud

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RooKQueen

Are we talking about Trump before or after his visit to Walter Reed??

355's original title was "The Squad"

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I understand what you are saying about sitting on the sidelines and I don't dismiss it. The thought has crossed my mind also, many times.

The problem, as I see it is, there isn't a crack in the official narrative in which to pose an alternate action. I've tried to speak out on social media and gotten kicked off fb and lost most friends just for asking if anyone else thought the covid was being manipulated or overblown. I'm still censored over a year later and relegated to a tiny group of about 5 people's posts.

I've tried in real life and gotten family and friends furious.

This psyop is brilliant as it plays into every human fear known and few are not in it's grips. I've always been a rebel and it's been the first time the shunning actually hurt because I felt I was sharing it to help, yet those who took the bait feel I lack compassion. That inversion is brilliant.

There are bigger issues than the pandemic but it has all been rolled together and unless someone is well known they are not getting a word in.

This brings me to the q thing... much about q is about evolving spiritually. We must do this eventually anyhow and if the events force us sooner at least there is some preparation. It has taken me through a place of darkness and anger into a light spirit, catlike light and ready to face it but that might be the key as giving in to the darkness opens up a timeline for that darkness. We might be doing more to shut it down by not participating in those emotions. Waiting with hopium, destroys the fear they seek.

If you feel we need to move to a more warlike stance, do you have any counter moves? Applicable by the many? I've wracked my brain trying to find any affirmative action but see no openings. Most of us are not part of the elite, nor blessed with insider info and as such would likely bumble a move rather than succeed.

I can't shake the idea that we grew up knowing about germany, but it isn't visceral, just book learning about others. We cannot fathom where their humanity went to allow it and now I wonder if humanity simply is at a part of it's growth where we cannot rise further without the average human turning on their family, friends, neighbours. This would be a shock awakening in terms of "what have we done? never again!" Unfortunately, we are likely the target.

Saying "god wins" means the whole wins regardless of who is destroyed in the process, if the species manages to rise up from the horrors of their doing then god wins.

I try not to dwell on this as I do not want to strengthen the timeline but then again "nothing can stop what is coming" and we best psychologically prepare.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VinMan

Trump is what we call a "shot heard around the world"...a messenger...a carrier pigeon...an angel.

Just look at that shiny head all covered in GOLD!

You've all been played by ......

THE GREAT DECEPTOSAURUS!

THE LIZARD KING himself.

Just consider those lizzy lips of his!

I mean, come on! Trump and Killary are related, after all - albeit, distantly.

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join