It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Dr. Stefano Manera ✨

WHAT DO DOCTORS USED TO OBSERVE IN THESE LAST MONTHS ?

- Awakenings of herpes forms that have been dormant for years, or even worse, Epstein Barr, a potential vector / facilitator / trigger of very serious pathologies, including neoplastic ones;
- frequent Guillain-Barré syndromes (inflammatory neuropathy that from an initial state of weakness leads to paresis of the lower and upper limbs);
- facial hemiparesis;
- confusional states with phenomena of 'hallucinations';
- increase in psychiatric symptoms (anxiety, depression, insomnia, panic attacks, suicidal intentions);
- onset of fibromyalgia-like syndromes;
- increase in neuropathies;
- metrorrhagia;
- changes in the menstrual cycle;
- myocarditis from one case per 100 thousand adults to a frequent phenomenon among young and very young people;
- dramatic increase in sports deaths;
- tumor relapses even in subjects who have been in remission of the disease for a long time;
- sudden lymph node proliferation '.

Anyone talk about it?

I did on pg 28.
But the vaccine causes the T cells to either suppress action or focus too much on Rona. T cells suppress all the hidden bugs inside the body. When they get too busy they can’t do it all. Hence the flare Ups of shingles, herpes, etc

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you remember my post a while back about the vicious argument I had with my sister early last year over the vaccine and Trump? She’s been calling my brother almost every day and has some choice words about me.

My family is broken. This virus nonsense has ruined us all.

They found the perfect thing to divide whatever strongholds of unity we had left with this virus/ vaccine ( problem/ solution) method. Family, faith, and political parties and even generations have been quite divided over masks and jabs.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
big1361
lnk agin

JFK Jr. didn’t die! He runs QAnon! And he’s No. 1 Trump fan, omg!!!

a reply to: eriathwen
resign dot info

edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because: big

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: texasgirl

Sorry about your loss. May I ask, was it ruled clinically a covid death?

I'm hearing a lot of first and second hand accounts of sudden deaths.

No, they ruled it as Natural Cause. Good luck getting any doctor or coroner to list it as COVID when they're fully vaccinated. She was, however, cremated immediately. In 24 hours.

The "cure" is worse than the disease.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The link from Q4861 still keeps churning them out.😂

Same as it ever was...

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

despite it all
remains one of my favorite videos

edit on 0200000012022-01-02T21:21:35-06:00pm1092102pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CrazyFox

The link from Q4861 still keeps churning them out.😂

Same as it ever was...

Yup

that deserves a ricrol I hate robot voices but its a trump ricrol

Nuttin is gonna stop what is coming
edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because: Graphic is purty but read the header
Present proves past

edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because:

I guess NASA is not ready to admit that our planet is in an intense wobble because of the influence of Nibiri. Love how they are slowly introducing planet x. Nibiru must be close . Our weather is only going to get worse. The seasons will blend. Winter coat one day, shorts the next.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Outside my comfort zone, but the legal theory in contract law is that the parties can enter into an agreement only if they all are FULLY informed of the relative merits and value of the substance involved in the contract.

THEREFORE, when a person clicks on that user agreement, they have no idea whatsoever of the actual value of the thing they signed away (their data). This is one basis to argue the "agreement" is actually invalid. I wish I could speak more about it, but it is a check against fraud and contracts which are inequitable on their face.

Like if the Queen signed away the empire for a bag of magick beans, the heirs would be able to nullify it later in court. It happens with mundane deed transfers somewhat frequently. Say if your rich uncle was swindled by a bimbo, your cousin's could step in.

I feel like this is a valid point of contention, how can you sign away a thing when you have no idea of it's value?
edit on 2-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: plus there is a "state of mind" stipulation, where you could argue the desire for those "Likes" clouded the ability of the party to enter into an equitable agreement

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

The numbers, even in Italy, are as clear as the sun.

It is an announced massacre.

In a few months, all these discussions will become useless
and the truth will make its way between pain and death.

I hope with all my heart that I am wrong

The real pandemic begins AFTER the vaccine

gettr.com...
edit on 0200000012022-01-02T22:07:03-06:00pm1100702pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Thanks for that post. Very informative and indicative of what we should look out for, and resist.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A memoryless humanity is doomed to extinction

Dedicato a lloyd :

edit on 0200000012022-01-02T22:33:27-06:00pm1103302pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000012022-01-02T22:36:40-06:00pm1103602pm by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

texasgirl, re:

For me, I’m very close to my brother. I’m willing to lose my relationship with him if it keeps him alive.

..That's a dam fine example of what REAL LOVE is!

edit on 2-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Outside my comfort zone, but the legal theory in contract law is that the parties can enter into an agreement only if they all are FULLY informed of the relative merits and value of the substance involved in the contract.

THEREFORE, when a person clicks on that user agreement, they have no idea whatsoever of the actual value of the thing they signed away (their data). This is one basis to argue the "agreement" is actually invalid. I wish I could speak more about it, but it is a check against fraud and contracts which are inequitable on their face.

Like if the Queen signed away the empire for a bag of magick beans, the heirs would be able to nullify it later in court. It happens with mundane deed transfers somewhat frequently. Say if your rich uncle was swindled by a bimbo, your cousin's could step in.

I feel like this is a valid point of contention, how can you sign away a thing when you have no idea of it's value?

True,,,, in the old world. Now no one gives a S*(#

In true law, moral law, whatever, children cannot contract. It used to be if I went and bought something that required a contract, say a motorcycle, and my parents didn't consent, I get to keep the bike and the money was returned, as I was never able to contract in the first place to buy the bike. Under 18 = invalid. In the old world.

Now, kids can "consent" to get jabs, abortions, trans surgery, because end game is in play.

In a twist of irony, the so called elite used to play by natural law, moral law etc. but now they clearly do not. They have thrown in the towel too.

In the last twenty years the "well, so what, let them sue is if they can afford it" mentality went into effect. There's also "ha, we have a billion lawyers on staff, we'll bankrupt them by burying them in paperwork and delays." Then, "even if they win, so what, we'll just shift it to a shell, bankrupt the shell, and keep on." See Pharma for details.

This happened when the Controllers fully shifted the world to "is it legal" instead of "is it moral" as a guiding force, while simultaneously turning the population into ignorant experts. The system then placed the ignorant between us and everything else, so even if we're "right" or "morally correct" the minion in our way is ignorant.

I see this every effing time someone says "can I have your SS number" and I say... no, are you employing me? "oh, it's just you need to" and I say, "uh, no it isn't an ID" and they say, "but you can't unless..." Every. Single. Time. I don't because I know giving it is a form of Consent deeper into the process but the minion doesn't even know what the SS number is.

Perfect Storm always defines End Game. We're in End Game.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Ha, forgot about that version.😂

a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, quite apropos. I'm always thinking that song came out in mid 80s...prolly due to my thousand hours spent on MTV as a kid.

Maxwell may end up in the 'Orange is the New Black' prison...🤡😂

The correctional institution, which opened in August 1940, has held previous inmates including singer Lauryn Hill, reality TV star Teresa Giudice, and Piper Kerman, author of Orange is the New Black.
Daily Mail

Beginning in the 1970s, the Yale Law School began providing legal services for prisoners at FCI Danbury. As of the 2010s, Yale students and professors still regularly visit the facility.
Two of Maxwell's prosecutors are Yale law grads.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Cheers for the value add and "nice catch!" on BlueLink, T1.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Three items I've not seen posted from Jan 2nd:

1) PatriotN88 informs that Marjorie Taylor Greene has been PERMANENTLY banned from Twitter.

NYPost article on it... "repeatedly violated its policies by posting misinformation about the coronavirus pandemic."

2) New Mr Pool picture post, Jan 2nd 23:29:02

Timestamp links to DOITQ post #2329

Bigger

3) After a 9 day absence, (Q) The Storm Rider is giving new steers on the immediate future, with 10 posts. Here I analyse only the first so please check the rest out yourselves:

Sun light kills
(Dark to light)/)

V2

Begins AWAKES
_F.B.I. comes into the cross hair
>[Comey] returns (can't hide any longer)//..[ EXPOSURE]> HRC/Russia gate forms the true story of TREASON/[DS] COUP in public [ ]

>Google project DEEP DREAM (A.I.> world wide [EXPOSURE] 2022
( THIS IS SIGNIFICANT< this leads to soldiers rising world wide< RED RED (REd_octo_bER is not a dateTRUMP ADMIN v2

>
>
>
>
v2
Future marker. ( We are here)///
________there is no Roman numerals for Zero ....it's non existent.

v2

_

Change we can believe in v2

Post map cross references:
#433 - Dec 22, 2017 encodes Jan 2nd 2022.
First time TRUST WRAY is stated!

#165 - Nov 20 2017 12:48:10 encodes Jan 2nd 2022.
Jason Bourne (Deep Dream)

4 RED RED posts

#229 - deleted post from Nov 25 2017 13:30:47

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150870083 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:30:47 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 13:56:13 (EST)
RED_RED_
_FREEDOM-_v05_yes_27-1_z
_FREEDOM-_v198_yes_27-1_b
_FREEDOM-_v-811z_yes_27-1_c
_FREEDOM-_vZj9_yes_27-1_y
_FREEDOM-_v^CAS0R-T_yes_27-1_87x
_FREEDOM-_v&CAS0R-T2_yes_27-1_t
_FREEDOM-_vEXh29B_yes_27-1_ch
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand_CAN
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v2_stand
_FREEDOM-_v3_stand
_FREEDOM-_v4_mod_D092x
_FREEDOM-_v4_mod_CAS80^
_FREEDOM-_vv1_stand
_FREEDOM-_vv2_stand
_FREEDOM-_vSHAz1EVCB_yes_27-1
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC08vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC09vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC10vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC11vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC12vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC13vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_stand_DC14vC_EX_y_AW_Conf/stand
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC15vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC16vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC17vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC18vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC19vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC20vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC21vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC22vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC23vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC24vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC25vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_stand_DC26vC_EX_y_AW_Conf/stand
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC27vc_EX_y_AW_Conf/term/zJ&bY028739478-g
_FREEDOM-_vGER_US_yes_000BVx_LO_yes_[… + 1]_Conf_y
_Conf_4_3_good_EXT-TVB7xxj_ALL_FREEDOM_#[1-43]_EX_27-1
Q

TRUMP ADMIN v2

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is another (Q) The Storm Rider post, from Jan 3rd at 03:30:25 UTC, that is worth directing you too - as it indicates we have entered a phase of Military attacks under cover of EMP caused Electricity/Internet outahges:

When the U.S., RUSSIA , UK, China or a large portion of the EU turn off their internet or shuts down their own grid, that means they are either making a Military Strike or getting ready for Military attack>> Top WAR analyst predict first strike will be MASSIVE CYBER ATTACK AND LOW YIELDING NUCLEAR BOMB (EMP) Detonated 1-3 miles above the ground over major Electric/electronic infrastructure and grids. Turning off the electric grid will save PRIMARY electronics. TURNING OFF THE INTERNET WILL INSURE DEFENCE FROM ON CYBER ATTACK/CRASHING SYSTEMS... These EVENTS will Protect their communications equipment, Electronic controlled grids and Military equipment, weapons.///
________
CABLES: RUSSIA
The satellite images are fake.. RUSSIA has not retreated as posted two weeks ago. And mentioned by MSM
_________
CHINA MILITARY in Constant move to their borders. ( Deep state MSM not reporting )///
_________
U.S. Military in the United States searching vessels, shipping containers, shipping boxes off loaded through the States for surface to air missiles concealed in shipping boxes the past three months.
> The East Coast is being heavily searched through major cities and shipping ports
________

As you all know.... The deep state WEF has WARNED all last year of major Cyber-Attacks that would cause a break down of the electrical grids and internet.
( That's because they are planning this.. To cover up for her virus release being exposed more and more and the vaccines deaths being exposed day by day)///// this is their play book> just like the great depression in 1930s ( break the economy).... Then start a world war ( cover ups and Money laundering and taken over countries and gold and resources)///
_______

Bolding mine.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join