It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I was just reviewing the information around this. Interesting that "in October a judge granted Andrew's legal team permission to see the sealed settlement with the consent of the late Epstein's estate."
Aren't those the ones that have been implicated in some shady dealings? Very suspect behavior. Maybe we have a criminal issue here that will disrupt the protection clause.
I wonder who had the forethought to put the clause "potential defendants and second parties shielded from future lawsuits brought by Guiffre."

An interesting factoid but only one half of one percent of settlements are sealed. This wasn't about protecting her it was about protecting them.

www.uscourts.govfile...>document>sealed
www.forbes.com>carlieporterfield>2022/01/03

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I understand your feelings about the children but we need to put this in perspective. The parents do have responsibility with respect to their own children and that includes everything from education to health.

This is an experimental vaccine and there are more and more reports coming out about the negative impact and yet they choose to disregard the information

Ku post "Sometimes they have to be shown". Informing people isn't enough and there is going to be much pain around all of this. It is beyond sad.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2022 by spacedoubt because: Post removed by staff

link   

They'll probably fake that too and call it an alien invasion.👽

tweets

Planning Guidance for a Response to a Nuclear Detonation (2010)

Nordic Wilcock will save us and thinks the new Matrix is about him.🤡😂

twitter.com...

🎶You’re so vain🎶
Tinfoil hat remix.

link   
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 메이저사이트

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
They are certainly scared of Jan 6,2022

Former President Donald Trump plans to hold a news conference on the anniversary of the January 6 Capitol attack, but the prospect has drawn criticism from fellow Republicans and an ex-White House aide who believe he should avoid making controversial remarks.
Last week, Trump said he will speak on the anniversary of the riot and reiterate his claims that the 2020 election was stolen due to widespread voter fraud.
"Why isn't the Unselect Committee of highly partisan political hacks investigating the CAUSE of the January 6th protest, which was the rigged Presidential Election of 2020?" Trump said in a December 21 statement. "I will be having a news conference on January 6th at Mar-a-Lago to discuss all of these points, and more. Until then, remember, the insurrection took place on November 3rd, it was the completely unarmed protest of the rigged election that took place on January 6th."
In response, GOP Representative Liz Cheney, who serves as the vice chair of the House committee investigating the insurrection, said Sunday that Trump's planned remarks are "very concerning."

www.newsweek.com... e-deaf-plan-jan-6-press-conference-slammed-republicans-former-aide-1664869

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: pteridine

She’s being prescribed steroids but I’m looking for something to help rid her body of toxins. Just worried about what might happen down the road. Her last shot was February 2021 and it took this long to develop the disease.

She was in NY visiting family over Christmas and got sick there. My guess is she caught a virus from one of her vaccinated family members and it progressed to Bells Palsey.

PEMF looks to be promising, and not just for Bells Palsy.

It isn't officially 'approved' or anything, but I don't hang around for things like that, as long as it is safe (and PEMF is extremely safe).

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Folks are reporting movies not being listed as being shown toward the end of the week in many places.

THREAD

I cannot speak to this as I have no walked into a public theater in ages.

Seems odd, one "rumor" is that DJT's 1-6 speech might include a 1-6 FBI whistleblower. TBD of course.

Either way, usually the "reports" are not across the board, seems many areas are weighing with similar no showings results.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I need help. My client/friend just texted that she has Bell's Palsy. The whole left side of her face is drooping and paralyzed. Does anyone on here know how to help reverse this?

I'm very distressed right now. She didn't listen to my warnings and got vaccinated TWICE. She is, however, refusing the booster.

Any help will be appreciated.

TG I'm going to be the wet blanket here. Your friend should be the one asking, you cannot do it for her. This can be, not saying it is, a case of Interference vs. Assistance, in which case your efforts may bite you. When we interfere we can get smacked pretty hard, motivations are not relevant.

Your friend needs help, true, but your friend needs to undo the damage through her own efforts. Tread carefully.

At this point in time many of us want to help those who are screwing up, made mistakes, are in pain etc. but they have a path to follow. We can only "assist" as requested, not interfere even when rooted in love, as to disrupts another's path is a huge no no. Yes, the jab and such are far more impactful then buying the wrong car, but both must be seen as the same, as we fully do not know another's path. Assistance Vs Interference is a fine line, careful.

I raise this point because it mirrors the movement, as much of the complaint about Q is we want interference from outside forces to do things for us because morality dictates, but that's not how things work.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I think vaccine adverse reactions are worse amongst people who have recovered from covid-19.

I'm not as nice as everyone else towards my relatives who are developing vaccine issues.

Everyone recovered from covid-19 and went and got vaccinated against my urging. One is having severe leg cramps, and the other collapsed while walking in the store. Doctors say it is some kind of mysterious neurological condition.

Now they admit that I knew what I was talking about, and I make sure they know that not steering clear of the vaccines after they recovered from covid-19, is why they are where they are now.

Some of the idiots are still going to get boosters.

Many families have idiots. Do not hesitate to point out that they are, after you have shown them proof of what you are telling them.

edit on 1/3/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
It might be good to note that high dosages of prednisone can "wake-up" dormant diseases. My rheumatologist prescribed 5 mg twice daily but said to try not to take it. That was six years ago and I have taken 1 pill. I have a good rheumatologist. Upon my first visit in 2016 he knew nothing of my family history except that my brother had RA. I purposely did not tell him that my brother had become famous in 2015 by coming down with a disease that only 1000 people on average WORLD WIDE ever get. It took them 4 months to watch the tissue samples as they grew in order for them to diagnose Nocardiosis. The doctors my brother went to, gave him high doses, 600 mg vs the recommended 10 mg daily or 5 mg twice a day. They also gave him a radical chemotherapy treatment. Two days after these two treatments he could not use his hands nor could he walk. He is now in a wheelchair permanently and has had a stroke on one side of the brain. The other side of the brain there are two lesions from the Nocardiosis that cannot be removed but had to be drained due to the pressure on the brain.
He literally went from sitting in a deerstand and shooting one of the biggest bucks he's ever killed one day to a wheelchair with his hands drawn inward and his fingers permanently bent. two days later.
I was testing my R.A. doctor to make sure he wasn't out for the biggest pay out by recommending expensive treatments that can cause more harm.......he passed the test and even told me the story about the patient that had been given radical treatments at "such n such" hospital not knowing that the patient he spoke of was my brother. Just make sure your friend knows what they are treating her with and pay attention to the dosages.
I am truly sorry that your friend is experiencing this nightmare!

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thank you to all who gave me suggestions and links. I passed them on to my friend.

What a great community here on this thread!💕

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Folks are reporting movies not being listed as being shown toward the end of the week in many places.

THREAD

Dunno about the movie schedule shenanigans, but from that thread, The 355 (IMDB), an all female cast of spies that looks like a mix-match of Ocean's 11 series and the Bourne films.

Agent 355 was the code name of a female spy during the American Revolution, part of the Culper Ring. Agent 355 was one of the first spies for the United States, but her real identity remains a mystery. Revolutionary Spies

Anna Strong, the spy believed to have gone by codename 355.

General George Washington’s spy ring known as the Culper Spy Ring headed by Major Benjamin Tallmadge.

The Culper Ring used code names to hide the identities of operatives. Even Washington had one—Agent 711. As head of intelligence, Tallmadge created the Culper Code Book, which assigned ciphers to 763 names or words. The number 219 denoted “gun”; 223 meant “gold”; 701 meant “woman.”

Indeed, according to the Central Intelligence Agency, “General Washington was more deeply involved in intelligence operations than any American general-in-chief until Dwight Eisenhower during World War II.”

How George Washington Used Spies to Win the American Revolution

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Epstein paid Prince Andrew's accuser 500,000 dollars back in 2009 according to just released documents.

mobile.twitter.com...

And here is the document.

www.documentcloud.org...

Oh dear. I think Prince Andrew is about to suffer some sort of tragic accident.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Now you see this is where I get a bit confused about this whole vaccine.
People are suggesting this WHITE Pine needle tea to detox. Best of luck with that because this is where I have a problem with the whole detox thing.
The vaccines of old you could detox from the heavy metal residues etc. However, it is the mechanism/technology of this jab that is the problem, besides the fact we don't know for sure what is in them. The jab makes your body produce 'fake' spike proteins so your immune system is constantly producing antibodies/T/B cells. There is no 'off' switch. It's like a computer programme.
The vaccines aren't wearing out, requiring boosters, it's the overall antibodies to everything else which isn't being produced because the body is too busy fighting 'fake' spike proteins, so it's the immune system overall that is wanning with each jab not the efficacy of the jab. See how they spin it?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Saw something about the very same thing happening in UK cinemas too. I was going to post about it but just thought it was a UK thing. Can't book cinemas from and including 7th, 8th and 9th.
Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm13America/ChicagoMonday2022-01-03T15:16:11-06:0003America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Happy Anniversary...

Iran appears to be threatening to nuke Israel with some sort of magic ring from Arabian Nights in their hack of the Jerusalem Post homepage.

Israel's Jerusalem Post website hacked on Soleimani assassination anniversary

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
LOL....I am not nice about it either. I work with my sister and brother in law and am a beech daily! I do it for several reasons.....to remind the others that I work with not to follow the leader and get the jabs and as a reminder to my kin that they need to need to wake up. So far nothing major has happened to them so maybe they got a placebo but I forsee things arising in their health for 2022. I'm paying attention cause they are too dumb to right now and if they get down sick I'm gonna be the one who has to help them. Even though they did it to themselves it is not in my make-up to walk away if they need me.....and I have always known the day would come when the responsibility would fall on me. So far I've taken care of both parents and since my sister has no children it's just a given......... For some reason God made me aware at a very young age that the age difference between me and my siblings would make my path a little harder and I'm okay with whatever comes but I will hate to see the ramifications of their choices.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I was banned from twitter in April 2020
for daring to post a cure against covid
hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) azithromycin (Zithromax) and zinc
and predicted it was all a plan to get vaccinated very soon
when vaccines seemed impossible

Joe followed suit for getting me rt

Sorry if I'm proud of it
and I'm sorry for Joe
but it's the thing I'm most proud of in recent years

After that twitter deleted years of work with one click
at least a small memory will remain

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just for conversation.....what do ya'll think Trump will talk about on the 6th? Is this going to reveal some truths or is he ust going to remind everyone that the insurrection started on Nov. 3rd and the election issue has to be fixed before this Nov.?

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join