It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
German authorities seize the $ 600 million mega yacht of Russian oligarch Alisher Usmanov

WOW, talk about a white elephant!

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Calling out for reliable sources/info on the Kazakstan US Biolab incident.
Has Kiew ever discussed this?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

It felt like I was being subliminally programmed to solidify that the last Ukraine story had explosions or fire in it - even when it didn't.

Fire (red) and Brimstone (yellow).

The BBC has been one of the WORLD'S main sources of propoganda since they started imo.

Although it got little attention at the time, here is my first ever ATS thread from 15 years ago.

How bias is the BBC in what you read?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So looking at Joe's twit and his POTUS TWIT one can see Team Joe's social media crew are totally insane, completely insane. The fact that no one reads his/her/they/them/us/we/trinary tweets is a help to them, but what is funny is the absolute dead reply streams.

There seems to be a furious push for some more trans crap phony issue. I really cannot grasp this wholly made up from thin air issue. If the impacted demographic was .05 percent of the population I'd be shocked, yet it seems to them it is more like 50% of the population. Still my fav Castro campaign talking point he supports "Trans Reproductive Justice." I've documented that this "thing" erupted in 2015, 2015, after NYPravda issued the go order to make it a thing.

So it begs the question here, since most people in the country have never met a "trans" person, or had ANY reason to invalidate their existence, what is the actual desired outcome by plaguing the 99.95 percent of the population with this thing not a thing?

I bring this up because not only does Team Joe act as if the last 5 years never happened, but they cannot course correct no matter what. They are worse then the worst of professional paid penny a post provocateurs with their inability to course correct. There used to be an old saying regarding politics "it's the economy stupid." All of Team Joe's talking points are entirely cultural inhalation related: trans, abortion, DNA mods/jabs, hate laws, LGBTQSV9824, Unions, Reparations, etc.

m.A.L.I.C.E. explains some of it, mind control a bit more, but ffs, this is reruns of cancelled teeeveee shows from 1975 being shown as if they are up to the second fresh.

This is simply remarkable to me, they are talking to like 500,000 people at this point, like 500k on the whole planet.

Show them.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Calling out for reliable sources/info on the Kazakstan US Biolab incident.
Has Kiew ever discussed this?

Two with Khazar-ian-istan

Maybe, that drop sure could be read this way.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
What happens now if mexico cuba venezuela should decide to install Russian missiles under Bidet's nose?

I don't think it's the strategic crisis that it was back before the advent of SSBNs.

I just know little bits of naval warfare trivia since dad's an honoury Plank Owner of the USS Pennsylvania

en.wikipedia.org...(SSBN-735)
wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Pennsylvania_(SSBN-735)

edit on 3-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: Plus nowadays JSTARS will find any launch equipment above ground, and even a P3 could attack it. www.airforce-technology.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is funny and sad that the pundits on the ruling-class side fail to see just what is coming for them. I think this may be about a historical sea-change that's going to unleash a flood on the world order.

twitter.com...

141 votes in favor, 5 against, 35 abstentions.

Check the countries Glenn cited as abstentions...

...and then study this map:

Then ask yourself what is really going on in Ukraine. It's going to be very interesting about what is going to be unfolding in the near future when you look at that Belt and Road map.

No matter if you're for or against Putin, it's a waste of your time. He obviously doesn't care (been planning such chess moves for years) and he even may well realize much larger 'forces' are at work. There's a storm coming for the entire world order and it's going to affect every single person on the planet. Start making plans for it. It's just getting started and not going to happen overnight, but I'm betting by 2030 we will all be in a 'new world', for better or worse who knows.

Welcome to the Bi-polar world order.

IMF, BRI, BRICS...Soros & Kissinger Associates.
Soros: China Must Be Part Of The New World Order (2009):
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Photo shows Joe Biden meeting Hunter’s alleged business partner from Kazakhstan

a reply to: crankyoldman
nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, following up on your 46/SHA 256 post, I found another equally SERIOUS contender for the meaning of Mr Pools 64 post.

This one has MAJOR IMPLICATIONS for decodes over this next phase:

1) We have already learnt and used the calendar calculations between GREGORIAN and JULIAN calendars; including the need to lose 10 days to reset to Julian calendar; so Oct 4th was followed by Oct 15th.

2) The Mr Pool 64 post refers to the need to also reset to the pre-julian Roman calendar - i.e. to reverse what happened in 46 B.C.!!!

3) 46 B.C.:

Year 46 BC was the last year of the pre-Julian Roman calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Caesar and Lepidus (or, less frequently, year 708 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 46 BC for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

This year marks the change from the pre-Julian Roman calendar to the Julian calendar. The Romans had to periodically add a leap month every few years to keep the calendar year in sync with the solar year but had missed a few with the chaos of the civil wars of the late republic. Julius Caesar added three extra intercalary months to recalibrate the calendar in preparation for his calendar reform, which went into effect in 45 BC.[1][2] This year therefore had 445 days, and was nicknamed the annus confusionis ("year of confusion") and serves as the longest recorded calendar year in human history.[3] The actual planetary orbit-year remained the same.

4) The move from pre-Julian to Julian calendar therefore added 445-365 days = 80 days - to reverse this we would need to go backward in calendar date 80 days,

5) Here's where it gets interesting:
a) 80 extra days moving from pre-Julian to Julian, plus 10 days moving from Julian to Gregorian means that any given date this year is 90 days ahead of where it should be?
b) So what date would we need to bring Christmas Day back to by removing 90 days? It's September 26th = 9/26 = 9+2+6 = 17.

c) Sept 26th is the 269th day of the year - hows that for a MIRROR - it's also 96 days from the end of the year!
(I'm getting Tesla 369 vibes)

6) How do we apply this?
a) By reading posts from 90 days prior to the current date!

b) For example:
i) Today March 3rd becomes Dec 4th,
ii) This Friday, March 4th (34) becomes Dec 5th (17) = D5 !!!

7) Using this method, posts that apply today March 3rd are:
#248 #FLYROTHSFLY#
#249 RED_RED Hussein AIDS video

Re-review RED_RED stringer.
Focus on Hussein AIDS Video.

Cross reference.
Date of stringer vs video?
Learn to decider.
News unlocks message.
Find the keystone.
Q

Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.
Future topic.
Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb).
Think AIDS.
Future topic.

Relevant.
#FLYROTHSFLY#
Q

Also #253

8) Posts that apply Friday March 4th are from:
a) Dec 5th:
#259 to #276
#2549 to #2559
These are ALL significant and imply lots of perps trying to FLY, WAR, ATTENTION ON DECK, etc!

b) 17 posts with D5 in, including:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

#3654 [D5] usatoday /pearl-harbor-shooting-dead-sailor-navy-dod-defense/2617338001
#2549 D5/Huber drops 1st - last. [RAPID_FIRE]

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b8622e No.4130062 📁
Dec 3 2018 12:42:42 (EST)
Odds of a State Funeral on D5?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
68–95–99.7 rule
Q

68–95–99.7 rule = 68+95+99+7 = 269th day of the year - see point 5(c) above!
I.e. Apply the 90 day rule Dec 3rd +90 days = March 3rd = today!!!

#2096 numbergram of Sept 26th, the 269th day.

DWuttxKVwAARaSd.jpg-large.jpg

Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.

www.youtube.com...📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

edit on 3-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
4 new Mr Pool picture posts overnight!

Post #1

Bigger
I see:
a) "1 if by land", WHITE SQUALL?
b) #1827 Comfy? Previews are over. Showtime!

Post #2

Bigger
I see:
a) Project Blue Beam in the Matrix?
b) #1832 HRC/Haiti/Children

Post #3

Bigger
I see:
a) a reinforcement of the "ppppppppppppppQpppppppppppppp" string; but this pic shows 8x"p", Q, 7x "p",
b) Light shining through the Fog of War,
c) #1835 We are under HEAVY attack. AB[C] took control. Tripcode compromised. No. 131 Last. TRIP UPDATE COMING.
d) Worth monitoring chan boards!

Post #4

Bigger
I see:
PREPARE = Not backwards!

edit on 3-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane. PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

What happens now if mexico cuba venezuela should decide to install Russian missiles under Bidet's nose?

Underappreciated news item - less than half a year ago:

Mexico and Russia sign space cooperation agreement

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you so very much for the links, appreciated
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

what is the actual desired outcome by plaguing the 99.95 percent of the population with this thing not a thing?

- cheap (distracts part of voters from real problems and their costly solutions)

- moves goalposts for being seen as a "nice", "open" society far into ridiculous/unacceptable territory. Think of Putin vs Putin as described in Dugin's book from 2012. It made sure Putin/Russia would never be accepted as equal partners by "The West". Forced Putin/Russia on the path of current events.

- sets the stage for a manufactured event (ff) along the lines of Russian/Chechen soldiers systematically rape/torture/kill any LGBTQI+ folks they find on the spot or in special camps. That and other atrocities (a few real ones/but mostl of them fabricated) will serve as a pretext to involve US/NATO military iin Ukraine.

That's my 2 euro cents take at least.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I was looking at that list of abstentions last night and what immediately struck me was so many are countries that have a 'beef' with America. Some rightly so in my view.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

m.facebook.com...

edit on 3-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank you.
Replied.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That interesting, that is in so much, it is a message for sure, I think this has to do with the first 40 years of life, and relates to people that may be of a divine blood line but are made to forget the first part of life, to live like a gentile or a non Jew, Simeon tribe fits the bill and the 144000, virgins because thay have not been taught the proper sexual act

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join