It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So Hunter had dealings with his very close friend from Kazakhstan, a Kazakh oligarch named Kenes Rakishev, with close ties to former Zazakh PM, Nursultan Nazarbayev.

In 2008, Hunter's "brother from another mother", Rakishev, helped fellow oligarch Timur Kulibayev buy a home in the VIrgin Islands...from Prince Andrew.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

nypost.com...

It would be very interesting to learn more about Kenes Rakishev and his relations with JE.

It seems Raishev has common interests with JE...

rucriminal.info he told in detail about the interrogation of Rakishev in the us court, when the oligarch was asked extremely uncomfortable questions about his relationship with his father-in-law Imangal Tasmagambetov, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Timur Kulibayev (son-in-law of the head of Kazakhstan), head of the KNB Karim Massimov. (The very people for whom Kenes forms a pension Fund).

As a result, Rakishev felt extremely uncomfortable, all the time twisted, and sometimes did not know what to say. By the way, during this interrogation Rakishev admitted that his mail was "hacked" and the correspondence flowed into the network, and that he is familiar with the publications of the resource Kazaword.

Namely, this website published a letter taken from hacked email Rakishev, in which the dialogue itself Kenes and "pimp # 1:" Peter Listerman. Latest offers Rakishev comfort of different models and simply beauties. Moreover, some girls have not yet reached the age of majority.

rucriminal.info...
edit on 3-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Worth bearing in mind the PTSD these poor Ukrainian kids are currently experiencing is also likely to last them into their senior years.

I too got to experience the pleasure of fleeing my country at a young age under duress. While not likely even close to what these children are likely to experience my heart goes out to them as a father and as someone who saw the evil of humanity and those that govern us.

It is also why I HOPE every day that I'm wrong about Q and your guys overly unfunded optimistic faith on Q getting rid of all these scumbags in power that don't care about anyone but themselves and are destroying our ability to be better as humans.

However it is also why I find it so disappointing that a group people that have come together with this whole Q thing that simply want to do good and fix the corruption and abuse in the world are just simply chasing their tail and being appeased waiting on the sideline until its to late.

I have never been wanting to be proven so wrong on something so bad.

edit on 17331America/ChicagoThu, 03 Mar 2022 09:17:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This photo is Hunter and Joe Biden with Kenes Rakishev (Hunter's business partner and Kazakhstan oligarch)...and Kazakhstan's former intelligence chief, Karim Massimov (charged with high treason by Kazakhstan President).

I've briefly touched on Rakishev already, but Massivov is something else altogether.
Let's take a look at him, as well:

Among the boldest and eye-brow raising political moves by embattled Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev within the past days that grabbed international headlines was his ordering the arrest of Kazakhstan's powerful former intelligence chief, Karim Massimov, on the charge of high treason.
Massimov (in photo with Hunter and Joe), was allegedly responsible for the attempted coup in Kazakhstan.

Massimov had served as the prior longtime strongman ruler Nursultan Nazarbayev's prime minister and has long been considered his "right hand man".

Shortly after, a photo has resurfaced, currently subject of widespread speculation which shows Joe Biden and Hunter Biden posing with the now detained Kazakh security chief Karim Massimov, along with well-connected oligarch Kenes Rakishev.

abundanthope.net... tial-Pathogen-Leak.shtml

Further an email and communications have surfaced, previously subject of extensive reporting in The Daily Mail, and related to prior extensive commentary and questions concerning Hunter's 'laptop from hell' - that appears to confirm that Hunter Biden and Massimov were "close friends". Reporting at the time indicated that "when Biden was vice president, Hunter worked as a go-between between for Rakishev from 2012 until 2014. And further the emails were from "anti-corruption campaigners" in Kazakhstan showing that Hunter made contact with Rakishev. And more: "Per the report, Hunter successfully got a $1million investment from Rakishev to a politically-connected filmmaker."

www.zerohedge.com...

We now have Hunter Biden (and "The Big Guy") intimately tied to backroom deals with Ukraine and Kazakhstan...TWO major countries associated with major DOD/CDC biolab sites...funded by the DOD/CDC.

BOTH countries have had Russian troops sent to them (Ukraine now...and Kazakhstan after the attempted coup by the man next to the Biden boys in the above photo).

Remember the recent stories of the fear that a US DOD biolab in Kazakhstan fell into the hands of Kazakh rebels?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Not sure how much more I could have worked on them, JoM!

Hoping the quality was enough though.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We need to find connections of Hunter with backdoor deals with Tbilisi, Georgia.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm trying real hard to be a lurker - but sometimes it's just not doable

I'm sure Hunter wasn't far behind

Georgia: Tbilisi Welcomes Biden - 2009

......Biden also highlighted that Georgia is one of the highest per capita recipients of US foreign aid in the world. As a senator, he helped push through a $1 billion aid package for Georgia following its disastrous war with Russia last August. Nearly 75 percent of the package has already been allocated for programs ranging from emergency supplies to budgetary support.

He reiterated broad statements of support for Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity -- as well as reminding the government that the country's democracy is still a work in process.

The message was received warmly: Biden was repeatedly interrupted by standing ovations.

"The [2003] Rose Revolution will only be complete when government is transparent and accountable . . . when issues are debated inside this chamber, not out on the streets," he said.......

The Biden family’s strange business history
Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career - 2019

edit on 332022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N deim

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Georgia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are all biolab centered countries funded by the US DOD and the CDC.

Docs Leaked From Top-Secret Ukraine Biolab Show U.S. Was Performing Deadly Biological Experiments On Ukrainian Soldiers

Confidential Pentagon papers have been leaked, revealing that the United States government has been operating top-secret biolabs in Ukraine and conducting biological experiments on Ukrainian soldiers while receiving complete legal indemnification for fatalities and injuries.

As the mainstream media and fact checkers continue to assert there are no Pentagon biolabs in Ukraine, fresh evidence emerges proving them wrong.

Internal papers illustrate what Anthony Fauci-sponsored “protection” and Pentagon “defense” means in practice, even as the US plans to boost its military presence in Eastern Europe to “protect its allies against Russia.”

The Pentagon has performed biological tests on 4,400 soldiers in Ukraine and 1,000 soldiers in Georgia, with possibly fatal results. All “volunteer deaths” should be reported within 24 hours (in Ukraine) and 48 hours (in the United States), according to the stolen papers (in Georgia).

radiopatriot.net... iers/

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hunter...and "The Big Guy" (first as Obama's VP) are up to their necks in dealing with these countries establishing DOD/CDC funded biolabs surrounding Russia.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The USSS knows...

They’re Still Keeping Secrets About Hunter Biden

In another story that’s been just about buried thanks to Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, the U.S. Secret Service says it can’t find years of travel records for Hunter Biden. Extensive trips to China, Russia and India took place while he was under Secret Service protection, from January 29, 2009, to July 8, 2014, and entire years have gone missing.

stream.org...

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who told you “GESARA” is part of “The Plan”?

Whomever told you that, shouldn’t be believed!

Funny how people say they are logical yet somehow believe whatever buttresses their personal beliefs

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I like your thinking. Hmmmmm...
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I like your thinking. Hmmmmm...
Rainbows
Jane

There's a motherload here.
Hunter and 'The Big Guy' are at the heart of ALL of this.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

People all claim to know the truth. However, their truth is based on what? Some dialogue on a website? Someone they follow told them?

If Q and “The Plan” are legit, how would history write about Q posts if people could have easily figured it out.

See, the puzzles can only be put together after an event has occurred in real time.

Q never posted about many things that have seemingly taken a life of their own by people who have large followings. Like Nesara.

Actually, I’m not even sure how any logical person could believe in Nesara. Think logically. Everyone is rich from Nesara and who the hell picks up the garbage or serves meals at a restaurant? If those jobs had people to fill them, dinner would cost $50k

Logic kids! You can’t make claims to know anything if you haven’t figured out all the angles.

Now to the Mr Pool thing: Everyone is so desperate for Q to return, they fall victim to more accounts claiming to be connected to the plan.

Whatever it is, you people need to breathe deeply and reorganize how you think.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wait till you realize that the Joe and Hunter have been working as white hats the entire time. Oh how I love a good movie. Filled with who done its and the viewers always get it wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane...just look at the geographic juxtaposition of Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan to Russia.

Why are they all now hubs of DOD/CDC biolab activity established under Obama/HRC/Joe Biden?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PATRIQT
Wait till you realize that the Joe and Hunter have been working as white hats the entire time. Oh how I love a good movie. Filled with who done its and the viewers always get it wrong.

White hats, how?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Powerful meme, Wow.....

You know, in the past that is no longer, we learned that as a Country, we stood by our President because they were “ Elected “ by the majority. I think it’s been pretty well established that fair elections either never existed and at this point absolutely don’t exist now. This is not only heartbreaking, but confusing for Patriots of every Country that has been high jacked by Globalist goons.

Can you imagine being forced to put your life on the line to defend criminals ? I understand this has probably been happening for millennia, but Knowing it’s happening changes everything, we Hope. 🌎 Those of us living in NATO countries need to make peace with our puppet governments NOT being on the right side of this nightmare, being a Patriot requires the bravery to confront this reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join