It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Russia's UN ambassador Vasily Nebenzya accused the United States and its allies of engineering a "coup" in Ukraine as the United Nations condemned Putin's invasion.

"Nothing is mentioned about the illegal coup in Kiev in February 2014 — with the connivance of Germany, France and Poland and with the support of the United States — where the legitimately elected president of the country was overthrown," Nebenzya said at the UN on Wednesday, according to a translation.

www.yahoo.com...

edit on 2-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Re Kamala's brown suit at SOTU:

In cabal color language Brown means NOURISH.

Not sure whether that means she/he is asking to be nourished because assets seized, or because she's indicating they want the SOTU to nourish their administrations polling.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Speaking of SWIFT...

S.W.I.F.T. - excerpt from "Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Technology: Volume 17 - Supplement 2: Automated Forecasting to Virtual Data Bases.

Some wiki history on the old world...

Burroughs Corporation Payment Systems...

In industries like banking, where continuous operations was mandatory, Burroughs large systems penetrated most every large bank, including the Federal Reserve Bank. Burroughs built the backbone switching systems for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) which sent its first message in 1977. Unisys is still the provider to SWIFT today.

In 2010, Unisys sold off its Payment Systems Division to Marlin Equity Partners, a California-based private investment firm, which incorporated it as Burroughs Payment Systems based in Plymouth, Michigan.

Meanwhile China is light years ahead of the West in digital finance and the Babylon banksters are using it as a model for the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here's a list of countries that have already refused to associate with sanctions against Russia. Others are hesitating. Listings that are not exhaustive.

🔹 Moscow partners in the BRICS group (Brazil, India, China, South Africa). 41% of the world population.
🔹 The countries of OSC (Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan).
🔹 Azerbaijan and Moldova have abandoned anti-Russian restrictions. But the most surprising thing is Georgia's position.
🔹 Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Chile).
🔹 The Middle East (Syria, Egypt, Turkey, Iraq, Iran).
🔹 The Balkans (Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina).
🔹 Hungary, yet a member of the European Union.

t.me...

What happens now if mexico cuba venezuela should decide to install Russian missiles under Bidet's nose?
edit on 2-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Time for a poll on the next thread title ?

Left/Right/Gay

Controlled hopium

Nu Clear feelz

suggestions...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, re BBC:

I stayed at Ma's last night and she likes to watch the BBC News to feel connected when she is alone, at the mo.

Anywho, I noticed some subliminal programming.

Whenever they discussed Ukraine, or showed supposed happenings there, the following "connecting shots" to the next story, always had partial color masks of yellow or red over one quarter of the screen. For example a country church picture with an evening red sky.

It felt like I was being subliminally programmed to solidify that the last Ukraine story had explosions or fire in it - even when it didn't.

edit on 2-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In Italy the media use images of videogames, films, photos and videos from years ago, passing them off as real!
Even when discovered they insist!
They interview ukraine people and translate the exact opposite of what they really say!

and when you talk to people ... BAAM! the agent smith comes out and they repeat word for word lies they heard on TV the day before.

At this point the benefit of the doubt of cognitive dissonance runs out ... these people are stupid.
Period!

edit on 2-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

The Great Reality Shift / Nuclear fallout edition / 40 steps to bliss

"To understand a people, you must live among them for 40 days."
― Arabic proverb

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

a reply to: duncanhidao

And just like that most people have exited the cave and are seeing the painful joy of looking at the sun. Only those telling the story about the shadows are still in the cave believing that the sounds of agreement are the people and not their own echos.

A lot more people seem to be asking questions about the whole 2014 revolution than they are about what's happening now in Ukraine. It's like people asking about what happened in Sarajevo right after Pearl Harbor.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Great Reality Shift / Nuclear fallout edition / 40 steps to bliss

"To understand a people, you must live among them for 40 days."
― Arabic proverb

Far out crops, ETMN,

As for Nuclear fallout, not much chance of that, as you know.

Nuclear weapons don't exist, and never have.

mileswmathis.com...

Talking of who is Ku, few pages back, this guy was accused, sure it has been covered here.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
New FBI docs dropped inc 9/11 papers

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Here's a list of countries that have already refused to associate with sanctions against Russia. Others are hesitating. Listings that are not exhaustive.

🔹 Moscow partners in the BRICS group (Brazil, India, China, South Africa). 41% of the world population.
🔹 The countries of OSC (Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan).
🔹 Azerbaijan and Moldova have abandoned anti-Russian restrictions. But the most surprising thing is Georgia's position.
🔹 Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Chile).
🔹 The Middle East (Syria, Egypt, Turkey, Iraq, Iran).
🔹 The Balkans (Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina).
🔹 Hungary, yet a member of the European Union.

t.me...

What happens now if mexico cuba venezuela should decide to install Russian missiles under Bidet's nose?

If they do that you can expect the new weapon "the rods of God" to be unleashed. I suspect we will not have to worry about Nukes. The conventional weapons are very adequate. Nukes are desperation last resort items.

edit on 2-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
What about the Supreme Court Justices?

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Please note the abnormal behavior of the men in military uniform during Bidet's speech ...

What do they do different from others?

Not clapping is protocol for Joint Chiefs.

I'll make some inquiries with my boss, Putin.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That was a very interesting read.

A Nuke goes off ... but doesn't effect the nearby small clouds.

Lol

P

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

FYI, graphs from XX_1133_1221_11 archived, and their tweets also downloaded to excel.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What I met by 'nuclear fallout' is upon the media & minds as this latest crisis plays out over the coming weeks/months...more people will hopefully awaken before the next psyop crisis begins.

I have an uncle that spent 25 years in the Pentagon that would very strongly disagree with Miles. Then again, it took family members 10 years to finally get an answer out of him on what he did at the Pentagon. I guess that would explain the Q-clearance being so tightly compartmentalized. Me, personally have always been on the fence.

Nuclear fallout edition:

originally posted by: FlyingFox
New FBI docs dropped inc 9/11 papers

vault.fbi.gov...

LOL, first one I click on...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey, our buddies in the FDA released docs:

phmpt.org...

Lots of them.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I did a decode on this post in the early hours of March 1st, dunc.

The [-21] represents the 3 weeks where POTUS45 said in the preceding hours something like "You'll see a lot of habbenings in the next 3 weeks".

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Howsabout "This thread will last 40 days and 40 nights"?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

I didn't know that.
My mistake.
Hope The Gunner's Wife spells the last few seconds of the video soon ...
they look interesting.

Consider it unsourced. Someone told me that without a reference. It seems consistent with observation though.

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join