It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Mr. Pool's "46" post. I haven't really been following this but

46 = 40 Sikhs?

The Most Heroic Last Stand in History: How 40 Sikhs fought against a million Mughals in the Battle of Chamkaur(1704)

CHALI MUKTE, lit. forty (chali) liberated ones (mukte), is how a band of 40 brave Sikhs who laid down their lives fighting near the dhab or lake of Khidrana, also called Isharsar, on 29 December 1705 against a Mughal force pursuing Guru Gobind Singh are remembered in Sikh history and daily in the Sikh ardas or supplicatory prayer offered individually or at gatherings at the end of all religious services. Guru Gobind Singh, who had watched the battle from a nearby mound praised the martyrs' valour and blessed them as Chali Mukte, the Forty Immortals. After them Khidrana became Sri Muktsar Sahib - the Pool of Liberation.
Battle of Sri Muktsar Sahib

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Russia has NEVER shut off gas to the EU and Russia has NEVER said it would not sell its gas to the EU.

It is the EU that has no longer optioned gas from Russia and it is the EU that has said it will no longer buy gas from Russia.

This Russophobic media campaign is about making you hate Russia.
Because when you go from paying your bills from 50 € per two months to 500 € per two months they will be able to tell you that the fault lies with Russia and not with your politicians, servants, corrupt and criminals.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I probably need to explain how valuable this is. Imagine being able to look at any house key, and from that one key know every aspect of the house it fits, everything inside the house, and where everything is located right down to the knick-knacks on the shelf.

They claim the proofs are discarded, but I guarantee that is a lie. That's like running a cattle farm, harvesting the hooves, and burning the rest of the bodies. Anyone who knew what they were doing knows that. They crowd-sourced cracking the most used (asymmetric) encryption on the planet.

I can't even imagine how many billions of dollars that database is worth. Maybe billions is an understatement.

originally posted by: Caled
I found something that might relate to Mr. Pool's "46" post. I wasn't looking for it and I found this by "coincidence."

www.ietf.org...

"RFC 4034 DNSSEC Resource Records March 2005"

"The Type value for the RRSIG RR type is 46."

I don't feel like connecting all the dots, but DNSSEC uses SHA 256 hashes. I swear we had a SHA 256 hash sitting around here somewhere in this thread that I commented on.

One other item of note; SHA 256 is "impossible to crack." But you could brute force it. By having everyone provide their proofs for every SHA 256 hash and putting it into a giant table. Like you could do with Bitcoin proofs.

edit on 3/2/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

AMSTERDAM, March 2 (Reuters) - The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Thursday confirmed he would immediately open an investigation into possible war crimes committed in Ukraine, following a request to do so by 39 of the court's member states.

These referrals enable my office to proceed with opening an investigation into the situation in Ukraine from 21 November 2013 onwards, encompassing any past and present allegations of war crimes, crimes against humanity or genocide committed on any part of the territory of Ukraine by any person", prosecutor Karim Khan said

Why it matters: Ukraine has accused Russian forces of indiscriminately shelling civilian areas and exploiting the definition of "genocide" as a pretense to invade.

The launch of the inquiry could pave the way for participants in the conflict to potentially be tried at The Hague.

ICC prosecutor Karim Khan was able to expedite the launch of the inquiry following referrals from 39 countries.

www.msn.com...
www.icc-cpi.int...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Please note the abnormal behavior of the men in military uniform during Bidet's speech ...

What do they do different from others?

Not clapping is protocol for Joint Chiefs.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What about the Supreme Court Justices?

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Please note the abnormal behavior of the men in military uniform during Bidet's speech ...

What do they do different from others?

Not clapping is protocol for Joint Chiefs.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey all - I'm not sure how CU related this is, but a video of 9/11 was released 6 days ago on some guys YT page, forgot it was in private mode until now!? Sounds really off, there are several other videos, some as old as 15 years old, just seem odd, like some sort of disclosure.

I've downloaded all the vids and am looking through them, something seems off, and timing as ever just stinks.

The guys YT vids
edit on 2-3-2022 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

EDIT - Also ATS thread Here
edit on 2-3-2022 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Can somebody help me out please, I am a little confused.
So apparently a holocaust memorial has been damaged in some city in Ukraine. Confused: Weren't the Ukrainians signed up with Germany during WWII? I'm not being insensitive at all, just confused as to why they would have such a memorial.

Second, within about 3 days the Ukrainians were claiming 4,500 Russian troops had been killed. They have now said it is over 7k.... so where are the photo's for 'propaganda' or news purposes?

Thanking whoever can help me out in advance.
Rainbows
Jane

Dunno much about that part of history but here's a quick start:

Collaboration in German-occupied Ukraine & Operation Barbarossa

As to your second, I chalk all that up as propaganda nonsense. Difficult to say what is really going on the ground over there.

In other clown news watching how fast the Democratic Party went from Black Lives Matter marches on "Defund the Police" to "FUND THE POLICE" is quite the psychological mind blower.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I didn't know that.
My mistake.
Hope The Gunner's Wife spells the last few seconds of the video soon ...
they look interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
"Hitler, however, had one great disadvantage. He lived in a time when fascism, like a virus, like the AIDS virus, needed a strong host in order to spread. Germany was that host, but strong as it was, Germany could not prevail."

"The world was too big. But fortunately, the world has changed. Global communication, cable TV, the internet. Today the world is smaller, and the virus does not need a strong host in order to spread. This virus... is airborne."

"Hitler wasn't crazy, he was stupid. You don't fight Russia & America. You get Russia & America to fight each other...and destroy each other."

Speech given by the leader of an international group of fascists in the 2002 film "The Sum of All Fears."
Feels oddly relevant.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
German authorities seize the $ 600 million mega yacht of Russian oligarch Alisher Usmanov

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Monday 28 Feb 2022

With this signature we have officially entered the third world war.
Provided it is accepted

God help us.

t.me...
edit on 2-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"go get him" = DJT?

Remember, drinking water with handcuffs?

See it? I would say it wasn't what Fake Joe was saying, it was the timestamp, something buzzed her.

Can we even count the AMERICAN Senators, current or former, and their sons, spending oodles of time in Ukraine?

This...

+++++THIS...

There needs to be an excuse to rearrange the system, we are seeing the excuse, we are in the beginning of what we are allowed to see, but none of this is random, none of it as it was planned 100 years ago - yes before the internet. You decide if it is Armageddon like the teeeveee says, or if it is the Great Awakening growing pains.

If you haven't seen XX_1133_1221_11's flow charts on the various systems that might or will be in play it is worth a skim. We're talking TRILLIONS in transactions a day world wide, of which, the system itself consumes obscene amounts of money just to "transact."

Folks always ask "where does all the money go?" Pharma raked in trillions from the jab, so, pharma now has trillions to "spend" in the trickle down world... right? Right? No, that money went poof, gone. The name of the game isn't money, that's printed out of thin air, the name of the game is Humans As Currency and control through perception control.

With Canada and Russia folks are seeing, with their own eyes, that the system (SWIFT etc.) were put in place to CONTROL exclusively, any "growth" or "good" done is a byproduct of the Humans As Currency System and not the designed purpose.

Getting rid of it takes serious thought, serious compartmentalization, and serious fortitude and at least a marginally cooperative collective consciousness. On the other hand, if the population wasn't mostly a mind controlled mess, this could happen with ease overnight, as such, it would seem it needs to happen thginrevo in the background.

We said here at the beginning, not one single aspect of earthly life will be left untouched, not one. As DJT said the other day "It's happening" and oh btw, he also said "space force is heavily involved."

(off topic, I can't seem to change my wall color anymore, same for others?)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Monday 28 Feb 2022

With this signature we have officially entered the third world war.
Provided it is accepted

God help us.

t.me...

DH, it seems silly I know, but pay attention to what is formally "declared." There are stupid, but adhered to protocols, and "declaring war" is of paramount importance. Since it would seem that Ukraine really isn't even a country, Russia doesn't have to declare war, in essence they are simply cleaning out a Russian County of scum.

In the US there have been two "declared wars" in the last 50 years, both on the US Population. The War on Drugs, making everyone an enemy combatant unless they prove otherwise, and the War on Poverty, making poor people enemy combatants and... oddly those in the outside world in many cases. In both situations, Civil Asset Forfeiture is the hallmark.

WWIII can be a teeeveee catchphrase, yes, but for the upper ghouls they will stay well away from formal declaration now because the ramifications mean a lot. If they do, it means they've reached the end of the rope.

All that said, there was some pretty good evidence that the attempt on DJT's life and the vote fraud in 2016 allowed him to declare war privately, hence the Law of War Manual Q references, and Durham is part of that, shuttling most, if not all of those caught to tribunals, with the upcoming show pieces just for show.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Since it would seem that Ukraine really isn't even a country, Russia doesn't have to declare war, in essence they are simply cleaning out a Russian County of scum.

You're right.
But if the request is accepted in record time, Russia has invaded a country that is part of the European Union, no longer a wasteland.
With all the consequences of the case.

In my opinion this is the crucial point.
If they accept the application, they also accept the consequences associated with it.

The confiscation of the yacht suggests that Executive Order 13848 that Trump issued on September 12, 2018 to address election interference has been activated ...

We will see

I am aware that we are watching a movie and that it could all be fake
but the fear that the whole theater blows up remains nonetheless

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The Russian parallel of SWIFT will be the Financial Message Transfer System of the Bank of Russia (SPFS).

This network will be open to mostly Belarusian banks.

The SPFS network already has over 399 users, and Russia is in negotiations with China to join the SPFS.

The Financial Message Transfer System of the Bank of Russia (SPFS), which already has over 399 users, will now become the international payment settlement network.

The head of the Bank of Russia, Elvira Nabiullina, announced that SPFS is open to participants from abroad. She also stated that the cards of international payment systems would continue to work as usual.

finance.yahoo.com...

The move by the US, the UK and the EU to cut some Russian banks' access to SWIFT is giving other rivals like China the opportunity to promote its own payments systems in global trade and finance to reduce the international clout of the dollar.

When Russian banks were banned from using the US dollar-based SWIFT in response to the Ukraine invasion, Chinese media said the CIPS could work with SPFS to counter the restrictions.

Xinhua and the Communist Youth League Central Committee’s website quoted Chinese researchers as saying that the two systems together would continue to grow and become an important global interbank payment system.

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I did not find any deltas for February 28th
but the day after ...

[Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed] [abused long enough]. Must end now!" Carpet bombs are ok. Tactical nukes are better. [-21][-20][-19][-18]………. Q

the countdown ends on 21 (22?) March

Or if we imagine that the war started 4 days ago ([-21] [- 20] [- 19] [- 18]) this brings us to the date of March 17/18?

new topics

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join