It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

just like in Canada, the Trotskyists in the US are afraid of these guys:

Look at them. Very Dangerous.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Yes, GOLD seems to be dancing under and over the 1900 mark for the last week, 13Kiwi20qYes!

You caught it at 1,888.80 = sums to 33,
I see it here as having closed at 1,889.28... which sums to 36.

The question is "Why" are they sending out these number comms still?

I'd guess that the cabal needs to keep their companies (foot soldiers) in line, so need them to be constantly told "We're still in control". The moment the companies stop believing and start making decisions based on their individual best interests, the cabal loses the ability to control the whole market?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

...I have a note from my mom.
edit on 27-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: Beware of Octopi

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I triggered on a memory from one of your earlier posts regards to 'They'll be making movie' before this UKR crisis started. I don't think gatekeeping any whatever knowledge would have done anything. Nothing. Agree something something very wrong that we don't yet know all about as usual. Watch, China will be making a move on Taiwan next.

Why Russia is Invading Ukraine - If you haven't already seen, thought it was an enlightening video.

Get one while they're still hot! (No pun intended)

twitter.com... (Link in tweet is to a PDF from 1987 edition, published by Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine; Cave Junction, Oregon)💥

Feels like we been time warped back to the 70s-80s.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

nerbot, re: 8kun.top/qreturn

A Queen surrounded by pawns?

A few additional oddities:

1) The phone screenshot shows:

ppppppppppppppQpppppppppppppp

That's 14 p's before and 14 after the Q (Queen?)

Since #14 is the first DURHAM boat post, then this could imply that the Queen has been trapped by the Durham report?

2) Gematria of ppppppppppppppQpppppppppppppp = 465... #465:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 No.248629 📁
Jan 5 2018 17:18:47 (EST)
One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.

Q

How's that for a coinkydinky?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I don't think the "p"s represent pawns because there are 28 in the line but only 16 on a chess board - if you use both side's pawns?

Now could the "p"s mean PRINCES?

I wonder if there are 28 princes alive from the spawn of Queen Victoria?
edit on 28-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So that would imply that the "Queen" is infact Hillary. If it was referring to Queen Elizabeth, then one would think that the whole Andrew affair would have exposed her. I mean unless Queen Elizabeth really is behind this mess. That would be weird.

Wait? is this a valid -Q-Post?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

hum?
28 Princes: NYTimes(dated May 26, 1985)

Pope John Paul II consecrated 28 cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church today in an outdoor ceremony grand in pageantry and resonant in tradition.

From his throne in front of St. Peter's Basilica, the 65-year-old Pope received the men, natives of 19 countries, one by one as they climbed the red-carpeted steps of the largest church in Christendom and knelt before him.

The Pope bestowed his blessing and gave to each the two red silk hats symbolic of high station in the church: a skullcap and the square-ridged crown called a biretta.

Giving a ring to each of the cardinals, the Pope declared, ''Receive the ring from the hand of Peter and know that with the love of the Prince of the Apostles, your love of the church is strengthened.'' Among the 28 men consecrated today were the archbishops of some of the largest Roman Catholic dioceses in the world, including John Cardinal O'Connor of New York and Bernard Cardinal Law of Boston.

While the article is old, and it was from a very cursory search, it could be something. Well, that is if the post and picture are really something to dig at.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It's the banner image on the Truth Social profile page for "@Q". @Q may not be codename Q, but it's all but certain to be someone involved with the team. I also think the profile is being held for the "Q", who will eventually migrate over to Truth Social.
edit on 28-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

OK thanks for clarifying that.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, just had a thought about the football Putin passed to POTUS45.

The important part is that POTUS45 passed it straight on to Melania!

Was Putin effectively pledging allegiance to Melania as rightful Queen of Russia?

Was it symbolically passing the Royal ORB to her?

Russian Crown Jewels

Bigger

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The Messenger or The Message

The Question of WHO fades in importance next to the WHY.
Wiping the sleep from our eyes, we see a world of mirrors staring back at us.
A gift that isn't just helping us to see the world in a new way, but
one quietly turning our focus inward to a better understanding of ourselves.

From the very beginning, we were told this is about replacing a failed system.
But how can power return to a people feeling so lost?
Blind to a system manipulating our senses and how we see one another.
Turning our focus away from who we are and how we are all connected.

Have Faith, Fear Not, Find Peace, Heal, There is no division, WRWY.
A foundation of calm reassurance necessary to establish Balance.
Dismissed by some as a futile First Step in a No Way Out maze,
we hold the hand guiding us, slowly casting light on Universal Truth.

Like gravity & balance, Invisible Forces control our visible world perfectly.
Nature never takes... it merely gives and re-gives equally.
As we witness the dance of Cause & Effect twirling in perfect harmony,
we discover how man's actions toward man connect to the Effect we see.

We can not see God, for GOD IS LOVE,
and Love cannot be seen, nor weighed, nor measured.
Love can not be taken, demanded or forced, it can only be given.
And it is by selfless acts of giving that love multiplies through Re-giving.

Imagine this experience without the gift of Comfort & Mercy.
An ever-present feeling of something greater uniting us along the way.
Patiently waiting for the moment we see each other the way God sees us.
Choosing the quiet promptings of Spirit over the loud shouts of Emotion.

In vain we build the city if we do not first build the man.
To not only see the schemes for what they are,
but to understand the struggle is not against flesh & blood.
Where man saw mistakes, God built a roadmap.

God has already done his part.
God will work with man, but not for him.
We EARN this truth the moment we do our part by the book - the only way.
For the greatest of these is LOVE. God is Love. God already won.

PEACE = Prize & FORGIVENESS Means EVERYTHING.

God will work with you but not for you

edit on 28-2-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Jury is out on whether it's a valid Q-post!

However, when you link the current situation noted by EtMN (a few posts up), re Nuclear warnings, it would tie in with post #596 - RE_READ this with nuclear explosion in mind:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH. =
Last posts = military bugle or warning SIREN?
self - destruction of the cabal?

Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline. =
I.e. how to PRESERVE LIFE? Hence DEFCON and Mr POOL advices/links to preparing for nuclear war? When everything is OFFLINE due to the associated EMP?

Coming soon to a theater near you.
To a THEATER of WAR?

I'm uploading Mr Pool posts from this evening for my next post but this is the url linked in the last one:
Mr Pool's "LAST POST":

ready.gov/nuclear-explosion

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Mr Pool's posts overnight... last was 3 hours ago!

Post #1

= ECLIPSE backwards
= Edward Snowden PILL CE?
= Eric Schmidt (google) PILL CE?

Post #2

= 3D smileys
= Bottom of eyes slightly angled outwards

Post #3

=2D smiley
= Bottom of eyes slightly angled inwards

Post #4

= 1D smiley? 0D smiley?
= Eyes straight - no angling.

Post #5

= WRINKLED flag with 6 full stars showing = cabal are traitors?

Post #6

Following backwards:
BE PREPARED

7211_311

NOW - ACTIVATED

Post #7

Post #8

I will put decodes in a reply post as I find them... but wanted to get this posted first!

edit on 28-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Hum? I didn't know that.

The "Last Post" call (2nd Post) is used in British Army camps to signal the end of day when the duty officer returns from the tour of the camp and quarters. The "First Post" call marks the start of the inspection. The names are derived from the practice of inspecting all the sentry posts around such a camp at the end of the day, and playing a call at each of them.

In addition to its normal garrison use, the Last Post call had another function at the close of a day of battle. It signalled to those who were still out and wounded or separated that the fighting was done, and to follow the sound of the call to find safety and rest. Its use in Remembrance Day ceremonies in Commonwealth nations has two generally unexpressed purposes: The first is an implied summoning of the spirits of the Fallen to the cenotaph, the second is to symbolically end the day, so that the period of silence before the Rouse is blown becomes in effect a ritualized night vigil.

But also thought this was interesting too: (Same Source)

During the 19th century, the "Last Post" was also carried to the various countries of the British Empire. In all these countries it has been incorporated into military funerals, where it is played as a final farewell, symbolising the fact that the duty of the dead soldier is over and that they can rest in peace.

"Last Post" is used in public ceremonials commemorating the war dead, particularly on Remembrance Day in the Commonwealth of Nations. In Australia and New Zealand it is also played on Anzac Day usually before the two-minute silence, which concludes with the rouse.

Anzac Day is April 25th.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Is Putin trying to walk the golden path? *SPOILER ALERT* for Dune (and sequels):

Through prescience, Paul Atreides and Leto II foresaw that humanity would end if it stagnated and remained confined within the known universe and rigid class structure of the Imperium. Though the Imperium's population was many trillions, Leto II's rule proved that humanity was still confined within a space that could be controlled by a single interest. Although rarely addressed directly, it was often suggested that this lack of exploration and growth left humanity vulnerable to being endangered by a single threat, which would lead to the eventual destruction of humanity. The conflict between humanity's stated desire for peace and their actual need for volatility was the strong central theme of the entire Dune series, explored in every book after the first. God Emperor Leto II's stated goal was to "teach humanity a lesson that they will remember in their bones": that sheltered safety was tantamount to utter death, however long it would be delayed.
The Golden Path

I am not suggesting that Putin is familiar with the Dune novels nor that he identifies with any of its (tragic) heroes. But there is some food for thought as to how he might see himself, Russia, the West and humanity. There are definitely some parallels - to which degree they are just a result of cynicism, spin and propaganda is anybody's guess.

Please don't twist this into a pro or anti Putin post. I am merely observing events and trying to understand what is going on. And even if Putin's motivation should be genuinely good in the bigger picture we all know that the
(golden?) path to hell is plastered with good intentions.
edit on 28-2-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The thing is, perception of black hats is made by others.

Hitler certainly did not think he was a bad man. In his worldview, what he had set in motion was something that had to be done.

Putin may think in similar terms.

As I said before to apparently deaf ears, "black" and "white" don't fit universally in our world. Putin is a "Russia hat". Whether his version of Russia-hatting will actually be good for Russia remains to be seen.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I think everyone (but those of us who have followed Q's communications) are in for a huge surprise pertaining to the alliance that Trump and Putin have formed. Mike Pompeo is "in" on it too, since he also said what Putin is doing (the unseen) is absolutely genius. ("Trust Kansas")

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Why Russian military vehicles in Ukraine are marked with white Z's

The only thing that is certain is that the means marked with the Z are those that are being used to invade Ukraine and that this symbol does not exist in the Cyrillic alphabet. According to some US generals, interviewed by the magazine specialized in the armed forces Task & Purpose, the brand could serve to distinguish Russian vehicles from Ukrainian ones, thus avoiding falling victim to friendly fire. Many tanks in the two countries are of the same manufacture and this could cause problems.

www.wired.it...

JFK Jr's tattoo and an Army SF Q Course.
edit on 28-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join