It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

You people are too cray cray for me.

ANYONE thinking THIS putin is a white hat is among dumbest people on the planet.

I'm out.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

He hasn't threatened to nuke anyone. He raised their nuclear response posture to "elevated" status. It's like is being at DEFCON 3.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Grenade

On researching, one will find 3 major Judaic migrations into Scotland ( imo 4 ) and one was much more imo Bigly than history says, iirc as one enters the vaticant, in a glass case is enclosed a letter from Scotlands king regards one migration, add the templars post french take down adds another facet also imo.
edit on 27-2-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: 12 Cycles

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

ANYONE thinking THIS putin is a white hat is among dumbest people on the planet.

I'm out.

Bye bye, give my regards to broadway...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
That image could be that the Queen has pawns for protection. Which would mean that all her good fighters are now gone, or it could mean that the Pawns have the Queen surrounded. That doesn't sound to promising.

It could also mean her "p"rinces and "p"rincesses are beside her....bed.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What's the point of a vaccine passport card if the vaccine is only effective over the term of a few months?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

What's the point of a vaccine passport card if the vaccine is only effective over the term of a few months?

Identification and persecution of non conformist non controllables.

Free people, not sheeple.

Edit to ad; they have been here in France for over a year, the QR code on an app with a mobile phone.

Still used and precisely why we had and will have protests and riots.

"Pass Sanitaire" it's called.

The US is SO behind the times...lol
edit on 27/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yep. Any excuse to push their doctrine of control.

Putin warns of ‘all against all’ fight if global tensions are not resolved:

It's from Jan 2021. Link from above image: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I recently witnessed the exhumation of human remains from a mass grave that contains more than 200 bodies. It was a profound and profoundly disturbing experience. Each body in this grave represents an unnecessary and unjust death, a murder, and each of these more than 200 murders can never be forgotten or forgiven

All decent people must ask how mass graves (this is not the only one) came to be here, in Donbass, on the edge of Europe in the second decade of the 21st century. They must ask exactly who did this and why, not just who pulled the triggers, but even more importantly, who gave the orders, and they must demand to see justice done, to respect and understand history, and to prevent more mass graves from being filled with innocent civilians, not just here in Lugansk but throughout Europe and the world. 

When the Obama administration orchestrated the coup d’état against the democratically elected Viktor Yanukovich government in Kyiv in early 2014, they used a grisly assortment of secret agents, neo-Nazis, and oligarch traitors to depose then-President Yanukovich and install a quisling regime—headed by Petro Poroshenko and now Volodymyr Zelensky.

The Lugansk city officials were forced to make a mass grave in which more than 200 people, mostly civilians but also some militia members, were buried. The victims were killed primarily by the Ukrainian Army including by shellings—not by the Russians. War crimes were also committed in neighboring villages, including some occupied by right-wing militias that Kyiv had to rely on because many Ukrainians did not want to join the army to fight their own people.

Sergey Litvinov, a captured Ukrainian soldier from the ‘Dnepr’ battalion, who admitted to killing civilians including women and children in the villages Melovoye, Shiroky, Makarovo and Kamushnoye, said that he received a money reward for the killings from his leadership sponsored by Ihor Kolomoysky, the Kiev-appointed Dnepropetrovsk governor and oligarch who was the titular owner of Burisma, the energy company which appointed Hunter Biden to its board.[1]

From the very beginning the man who was in charge of Obama’s Project Ukraine—and bears key responsibility for the atrocities there—was none other than current U.S. President Joe Biden.

covertactionmagazine.com...
ed it on 27-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

I'm out.

Bye bye, give my regards to broadway...

It's all showtime, like not only was Trudeau a drama teacher but Zelensky was apparently an actor/comedian according to the wiki page on President of Ukraine...

The 2019 election took place on 31 March, with a run-off on 21 April. As a result of this election, Volodymyr Zelensky, a former actor and comedian with no prior political experience has become the sixth President of Ukraine, scoring a record 73.22% of the popular vote in the run-off against the incumbent Petro Poroshenko.

Wiki

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Just saw this...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Great Footage of the Ghost of Kiev (wait for it 😂)

Adam Crybaby Kinzinger

I heard America is sending Beth Dutton over. (The real one, not the member avatar 🤣)

The real pro's are on it...Wag The Dog (Ukraine Remix, A GuyFriday production)🍻

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

WHO facilitates 194 member states to introduce digital vaccination certificates

The World Health Organization (WHO) will make it easier for its member states to introduce digital vaccination certificates in the future. The WHO is setting up a gateway for this purpose. It enables QR codes on electronic vaccination certificates to be checked across national borders. It is intended to serve as a standard procedure for other vaccinations such as polio or yellow fever after COVID-19. The WHO has selected T-Systems as an industry partner to develop the vaccination validation services.

Garrett Mehl, Unit Head, WHO Department of Digital Health and Innovation, said: "COVID-19 affects everyone. Countries will therefore only emerge from the pandemic together. Vaccination certificates that are tamper-proof and digitally verifiable build trust. WHO is therefore supporting member states in building national and regional trust networks and verification technology. The WHO's gateway service also serves as a bridge between regional systems. It can also be used as part of future vaccination campaigns and home-based records."

Adel Al-Saleh, Member of the Deutsche Telekom AG Board of Management and CEO T-Systems, explained: "Corona has a grip on the world. Digitization keeps the world running. Digital vaccination certificates like the EU's are key to this. We are pleased to be able to support the WHO in the fight against the pandemic. Health is a strategic growth area for T-Systems. Winning this contract underscores our commitment to the industry."

For T-Systems, the WHO contract is familiar territory. The company had already developed the EU gateway for vaccination certificates (DCC, Digital Covid Certificate). More than 60 countries are connected to it today.

www.totaltele.com...
www.telekom.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

a reply to: cherokeetroy

So Belarus is now officially part of russia.

Good to know.

We'll update our targeting.

Man, I'm just gonna lay it out there. Russia is on our side. Q heavily insinuated as much and it's pretty clear that Putin and Trump have been working together considering he is taking out the Deep State's biolabs in Ukraine.

This is a Q thread. I'm not trying to say you aren't welcome to your opinions or anything, but I couldn't disagree with your sentiments more strongly at this point. As I told you before, the company man in you is starting to shine brightly.

Ukraine is the key to unraveling all of this corruption and Russia is doing the leg work for us.

That makes a ton of sense. There was something "special" about that soccer ball Vladimir Putin gave President Trump too.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The cards are too late. Even Blue Freaks who run Illinois have ditched the Vaccine passports and masks, as of 3.1.2022. Too much money being lost. Vaccine Passports must be a Democrat invention.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Moar 🤡🌎 Zelensky playing the piano with his ____

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
I actually wasn't 'playing'. I'm trying to figure out where you're coming from because looking at your posts it seems like you are heavily towing the line for the msm/liberal celeb narrative -"Russia Bad/Ukraine Good". Knowing full well that the media lies in order to cover up corruption, I think it would be prudent for people to look beyond this simplistic black & white accusation and shine the light on whatever they are trying so hard to cover up or distract from. In regard to Ukraine, attention should be brought to the allegations that this current government/president wasn't fairly elected but was installed and is nothing more than a puppet arm of the Obama/Biden regime. Zelensky may not be such a great guy. Or a hero. More questions that deserve attention are:
What was Ukraine government's involvement in the 2020 election
What is the government's involvement in weapon smuggling, drug trafficking, human trafficking, child slavery
Who is behind the genocide and mass graves in the Donbas. Were there concentration camps. If so, what took place in those camps. Were there medical experiments (in the camps or in the entire country). Did those experiments have anything to do with the development of bioweapons taking place at the Pentagon's biolabs. Were those biolabs involved in the creation of Covid.
What is the Ukraine government's involvement in the WEF
Where's Hunter, Joe, Obama, Kerry

There is much more going on here than what the media is portraying. I don't feel that the Ukrainian people deserve to be caught in the middle of wars between the overlords. However, if the majority of the Ukrainian population supports this corrupt government and feeds into all the lies then they are no different or better off than the brainwashed liberals in America or other countries. It's time for these people to wake up to the deception and the crime so they can stand up and take back control over their own lives. Putin should not be installing his own government. The people of Ukraine should be making this decision. If they choose to shirk this responsibility then they will continue to suffer at the hands of tyrants. Just as all the rest of us will.

Imo we have already Now-woN, so he is communicating from this that perspective imo, the Ku said Brink, also cleanups, also ncswic so another coming is here, also We have everything = Wai Water = memory, transmution is massive atm micro n macro, even the gold n silver is doin numbers n seQuences and being imo held gently through positive manipulation, atm imo massive massive transmutation of past neg n putrid marbed energies getting cleared massively. Sun and Water having an alchemical joining with incoming cosmic energies creating full on brain cleansing for many atm from observation, also this beginning mindwise more slowly, amazing times.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

If that was a production of mine it would have had more lense flare. Also I'm more of a "Man bites Dog" guy more than "Wag the Dog" kind of guy.

All this being said though, there is something clearly wrong with what's going on. I pointed out that in my thread (located here) that the nuclear explosion that happened in Russia back in 2019 wasn't a rocket accident but was a theft cover-up. Now we have select members of NATO and US politicians crying about using Nukes in Ukraine. I'm thinking that before all this is said and done, we'll be seeing the Deep State's Culties blowing up one of these bio-labs with a Nuke in order to prevent the Russians from exposing the world to what is in there.

It's sad because if "KU" hadn't been so worried about gatekeeping all this knowledge it had on the topic, all this could have been prevented. Now look at what we have.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
How embarrassing is this for Biden? They're about to lock down downtown DC because of the trucker convoy. Imagine having DC locked down during the SOTU address. 🤣

t.me...

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join