It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Since the 3-pronged pincer movement converges on Kyiv...I think a surrounding and siege of that city is the best way for Russia to avoid it's destruction and huge loss of life.

I see Kyiv as likely anticipated to become a giant bargaining chip.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Resident Lurker Jr just alerted me that there is a run on Russian banks.
www.reddit.com>ukraine>comments>bank_r...
Home team reporting.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
That is where some of her family are living so I will try and meet up with her again soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Angel we are trying to verify this news and can't find that EU war declaration about Russia and Ukraine. Fingers crossed that this does not happen. The Russian people doing a bank run could be infiltration from within and cripple the war machine.
If you can find a good link I would like to see it.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I think Jane was talking about a sort of ban on sales of vodka in certain countries.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well, there we have it!
Listening to Sky News UK and basically the EU have just declared war.
Hope those of you who like Vodka are well stocked up.

No Rainbows
Jane

‘This war will last,’ warns France’s President Macron on Ukraine

The world must brace for a long war between Russia and Ukraine after Moscow launched an invasion of its pro-Western neighbour, French President Emmanuel Macron warned on Saturday.

“I can tell you one thing this morning it is that this war will last,” Macron’s told France’s annual agriculture fair.

“This crisis will last, this war will last and all the crises that come with it will have lasting consequences,” Macron added, warning: “We must be prepared”.

With the war and sanctions against Russia risking damage for specific sectors in France, notably the wine industry, Macron vowed a “plan of resilience” to help them cope.

Mercy sakes, moar wine and less war! And "plan of resilience" is straight outta Klaus Schwab's playbook "Covid-19: The Great Reset" doublespeak.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Ukrainians have/had cut off water to the Crimea.....I read somewhere.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Pope Francis is worried. February 27, 2022 [2+2+7+2+2+2=17]

In his mass Words carry weight. Really?
"in the digital world , word travels fast, feeds false news and takes advantage of collective fears to propagate distorted ideas". Feeling the heat are we???

I don't think God agrees with you on this point that he "does not see irredeemable errors...but children who make mistakes."
Crimes against humanity is not just a mistake, especially when done deliberately.
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Not sure in the UK, but on the continent a lot of the drinking water is bottled. Drinking from the tap can be unhealthy.

That raises another question -- how much water has/will Kiev stockpile in the event of a siege?

Ugly.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I can find this which is a summary of Van der lyons EU sanctions.
Link
What I really need to find is the older gentleman who came on after her, he said, and I paraphrase slightly "Once again, Europe finds that she isat war on her Eastern borders." The bolded part is what he definitely said. Not "will be" or "prepare for".
I'll keep digging, Sky news must have it archived and available somewhere. His introduction to the sanctions sent a chill down my spine hence my post.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
No I wasn't. The vodka part was me trying to make light sadly.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

There's a book published about the struggles in that part of Europe. The title is a giveaway: Bloodlands.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Apparently, your thought triggered the real thing in Ohio!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The Ukrainians have/had cut off water to the Crimea.....I read somewhere.
Rainbows
Jane

Yipee ky yay, it's almost Crimea time!

Ukraine just cut off Crimea's sprinklers.

That can only mean one thing.

Zelinsky is one BOLD MFr!

Go home russians.

Right now.

Drop your weapons and walk home.

Ukrainians have STERN orders to let you walk home in peace.

Go home and deal with your putin problem.

You've been warned.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you for that post.
British MP of some involvement (can't remember his name) and our MP Li Truss (Foreign Secretary) has said exactly the same thing.
The whole thing is starting to look as though Putin honestly did not believe the West would escalate this to a full blown war, although he did say "there will be no winners", so I guess there is that.
So, maybe as I have said before, they are ALL including him, playing out the Kissinger/Schwabb playbook. Great way for that population reduction too..... especially if they have 'that other virus' waiting in the wings just to throw everything bar the kitchen sink at their ultimate goal.
Very sad rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Before you "Yipee ky yay" it too much ...... I should have also said that apparently, one of the first things the Russians have done is restore the water supply.
My apologies if I have now deflated your "let's blow everyone up to smithereens"

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not sure in the UK, but on the continent a lot of the drinking water is bottled. Drinking from the tap can be unhealthy.

That raises another question -- how much water has/will Kiev stockpile in the event of a siege?

Ugly.

Cheers

Ukraine had 7 years to prepare.

I'm sure they didn't forget to pack the water.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Before you "Yipee ky yay" it too much ...... I should have also said that apparently, one of the first things the Russians have done is restore the water supply.
My apologies if I have now deflated your "let's blow everyone up to smithereens"

Not one bit.

Counter measures are always expected.

Doesn't change what Zelinsky is apparantly gonna try.

He thinks he has a chance at kicking russia out of Crimea!

THAT is what's shocking.

Nobody expected that, probably not even Zelinsky.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Why did Ukraine cut off water to Crimea?
2014—2021. After the Russian annexation of Crimea, Ukrainian authorities greatly cut the volume of water flowing into Crimea via the canal, citing a huge outstanding debt on water supplies owed by the peninsula. This caused the peninsula's agricultural harvest which is heavily dependent on irrigation to fail in 2014.

North Crimea canal

Russian Restores Water Flow To Canal Linking Ukraine River With Crimea
Russia-Ukraine crisis: Ukraine had cut off fresh water supply along the canal that had supplied 85% of the peninsula's needs after Russia annexed Crimea in 2014.

Link
Make of it what you will. But if true, then Putin might be telling the truth about genocide.

new topics

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join