It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Resident Lurker Jr just alerted me that there is a run on Russian banks.
www.reddit.com>ukraine>comments>bank_r...
Home team reporting.

Get your Vodka while you can. Ohio and PA are halting sales of Russia-made Vodka: www.foxbusiness.com...

I got mine last night when the ATS alert went out.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I disagree with this part:

starting to look as though Putin honestly did not believe the West would escalate this to a full blown war

He made sure that Russia is debt free and has record gold reserves. He fully expected Russia to be kicked from SWIFT as part of the sanctions. A move that as he announced years ago would be understood as a declaration of war by Russia.

He is not bluffing. I am convinced he is willing to escalate this further.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

No Tripcode
No Party

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Head of the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program, Robert Pope, warns...

100 seconds to Pathogen Armaggeddon

RIP @warclandestine 👁

This 2021 paper [PDF] does briefly mention (ENMOD) environmental modification and the existence of bio something at Fort Detrick but rather evasive about describing the admitted US bioweapons development programs of the cold war.

Page 14:

Meanwhile, they're presenting internet polls onto CNN as opinion polls. Unreal!🤡🤪

twitter.com...

Think I'll just call it all nonsense and go with apocalyptic MindWar.

Mr. Crowdstrikes says no worries, yet...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

My thoughts exactly. If this was supposed to be "KU" then we need to ensure that all the ducks line up.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

What this mean ?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

???

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Clearly BoomQiQQle is -Q-, or -Q- is using Boomgiggle. What do they have on you Boomgiggle?

That image could be that the Queen has pawns for protection. Which would mean that all her good fighters are now gone, or it could mean that the Pawns have the Queen surrounded. That doesn't sound to promising.

I mean geeshs, the idea that we have the Queen surrounded but only by pawns. Ever hear of King Pyrrhus of Epirus and his fight with the Romans?

The first idea isn't much better for the public in the short term. Sure, in the long term it's better, but the most dangerous people on the battlefield are those with the least to lose and the most to gain. Pawns in that case would make a pretty good human shield.

Or and I just thought of this. The Queen could be pissing herself. This is a possibility as well.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: Being funny is serious business

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

ca.news.yahoo.com... AAAEuA_bt7SMQDhWuhgNTt5vesh9FfUm70Rii-xppfn8b0ndc-7EQt5LjYjsglk1CsPgu_4LrpvVcutNEGZI0uxxfuBvMQ4BZSrsZ9Ez4XKOQBTIhqNwAUea7QMSJhjL3nKS3hlONYxpllzb8Agn1Q SndPswNnebc-HkgZLd-iZL6b
www.metalsmine.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Something that struck me the other day when I was reading a statement from a Russian Orthodox priest who was saying Russia is supposed to fight the US who are the great evil.

We have evil people controlling those in power now. I can see that we will have some come to Jesus moments ahead on our governments of the West and their clandestine happenings that are against the Russians AND most every person on Earth.

Do any of us approve of a one world gov using Fascism here? Not I. That we have uncovered the plot line that there is a group hell bent on taking control of all humanity and that it is hidden beneath the surface of the leaders in about every nation on Earth it surely seems. Prayer is the best way to make it to heaven, but I think we are needed here now to steer our families to the truth. Whatever that ends up being.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Why did Ukraine cut off water to Crimea?
2014—2021. After the Russian annexation of Crimea, Ukrainian authorities greatly cut the volume of water flowing into Crimea via the canal, citing a huge outstanding debt on water supplies owed by the peninsula. This caused the peninsula's agricultural harvest which is heavily dependent on irrigation to fail in 2014.

North Crimea canal

Russian Restores Water Flow To Canal Linking Ukraine River With Crimea
Russia-Ukraine crisis: Ukraine had cut off fresh water supply along the canal that had supplied 85% of the peninsula's needs after Russia annexed Crimea in 2014.

Link
Make of it what you will. But if true, then Putin might be telling the truth about genocide.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

RIP @warclandestine 👁

This 2021 paper [PDF] does briefly mention (ENMOD) environmental modification and the existence of bio something at Fort Detrick but rather evasive about describing the admitted US bioweapons development programs of the cold war.

[.... ]

Jezus H Kriste!
edit on Sun Feb 27 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Is that a legitimate posting though?

Could be. At the top it says "PAID FOR BY DISARM THE DEEP STATE PAC."

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see a link that takes you to "https://helpwatkins.win/" and under it it also says ""PAID FOR BY DISARM THE DEEP STATE PAC."

Given the claim earlier that Ron Watkins was Q, this might just be confirmation of that.

Could be. I suspect that it is a ploy to raise money now. We may be being played to think this is Q and to feed money to them. Pass either way. I will stick with what we know is true till we can confirm if that is even remotely true. I have no reason to think it is so far. You do, and that is fair enough. Nothing is going to make sense if the white hats do this right. Perhaps something, but not much anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So Belarus is now officially part of russia.

Good to know.

We'll update our targeting.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Q always said "Watch the Water".

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

RIP @warclandestine 👁

[.... ]

According to Brian Cates there are sources confirming that Russia targeted all but one of the biolabs in Ukraine. This would explain why everyone is freaking out over it.

t.me...
edit on Sun Feb 27 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Good to know.

Man, I'm just gonna lay it out there. Russia is on our side. Q heavily insinuated as much and it's pretty clear that Putin and Trump have been working together considering he is taking out the Deep State's biolabs in Ukraine.

This is a Q thread. I'm not trying to say you aren't welcome to your opinions or anything, but I couldn't disagree with your sentiments more strongly at this point. As I told you before, the company man in you is starting to shine brightly.

Ukraine is the key to unraveling all of this corruption and Russia is doing the leg work for us.

edit on 27-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Good to know.

Man, I'm just gonna lay it out there. Russia is on our side. Q heavily insinuated as much and it's pretty clear that Putin and Trump have been working together considering he is taking out the Deep State's biolabs in Ukraine.

This is a Q thread. I'm not trying to say you aren't welcome to your opinions or anything, but I couldn't disagree with your sentiments more strongly at this point. As I told you before, the company man in you is starting to shine brightly.

Ukraine is the key to unraveling all of this corruption and Russia is doing the leg work for us.

Perhaps putin has lost his MFing mind since then?

Sure looks like it.

If THIS putin is on Qs side, I'm out.

White hats don't invade neighbors and threaten to nuke anyone who complains about it

But the post in question had nothing to do with Ukraine.

It was about Belarus suddenly becoming a nuclear state today.

Did Q say anything about Belarus with Nukes?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
While all Eyes are on Ukraine...

A National Vaccine Pass Has Quietly Rolled Out – And Red States Are Getting On Board

While the United States government has not issued a federal digital vaccine pass, a national standard has nevertheless emerged. To date, 21 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico offer accessibility to the SMART Health Card, a verifiable digital proof of vaccination developed through the Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI), a global coalition of public and private stakeholders including Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, the Mayo Clinic and other health and tech heavyweights.

And very soon, at least four more states will be rolling out access to SMART Health Cards. “We've seen a notable uptick in states that have officially launched public portals where individuals can get verifiable vaccination credentials in the form of SMART Health Cards with a QR code,” says Dr. Brian Anderson, co-founder of the VCI and chief digital health physician at MITRE.

And while we look to Ukraine, the 2nd shark approaches from the lair of Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus von Blohschwab...

HARPA, (as CT has posted on) for all its tech wizardry is still what Lenin called Bourgeoise Reformism. HARPA is the Holy Grail of massive, ubiquitous surveillance seen by Technocrats as necessary to control society according to their mad science of social engineering. Something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thank you PFS, well stated..

Not only Ukraine, but Crimea, also. Obama somehow got all this started before he left office and HRC was to continue his money grabbing programs after she was elected, even starting WW3 with Russia - Remember? Somehow all those plans were put on hold for four years, they were trumped one might say...

These members here that want war with Russia don't have their heads screwed on too tightly. There is one of two reasons Putin is invading Ukraine. Either he has internal to Ukraine reasons yet unknown that he thinks need to be urgently addressed or he is being blackmailed by someone into doing all this and I wouldn't put that past our current communist president and regime or the Clintons or both. Either way, Putin seemed backed into a corner by something. I've always said and heard "Follow the Money!". Who benefits most? I have an idea, but I want to see if they show their hand(s)...
edit on 2/27/2022 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This video was originally released in 2020 and was removed from YouTube. It's been recently uploaded again...

www.bitchute.com...

Foreign citizens confirmed that Burisma paid $3.4 million to Biden as payment for consulting services. This was announced by Konstantyn Kulyk, the Head of the Group of Prosecutors of the General Prosecutor's Office of Ukraine for investigating the economic crimes of the Yanukovych regime in 2016-2019, at a joint press conference with MP Andrii Derkach.

“In the period from November 2014 to October 2015, the money stolen from the Ukrainians was transferred, which was held on account of BURISMA HOLDINGS LTD with the Latvian PrivatBank AS to the account of ROSEMONT SENECA BONAI LLC with the MORGAN STANLEY bank, mainly in payments of $83,333 for a total of $3.4 million for consulting services. This company, according to the statement given to us by witnesses, is closely related to Biden. This is a payment for political "cover" that Biden provided to Zlochevsky," Kulyk noted.

“I would like to note that all these facts are also confirmed by the reports of the Financial Intelligence Units of Latvia, Cyprus and Ukraine, which were at the disposal of the investigation and posted on NABU-Leaks website. It is strange that financial intelligence and enforcement agency of the U.S. Treasury Department – OFAC, is aware of these facts. Still, no decision was made to transfer this data for further investigation by the authorized agencies,” Kulyk summed up.

ukranews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join