It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Remember back in Q-3891, when the phrase Rig for Red. was used? Well, what if we had the meaning all wrong, what if it meant that the system was rigged for the Trotskyists, and that it wasn't a sign of hope but rather a warning?

I know it's unhealthy to double back on thoughts, but I was playing with "the box" today and saw that this was on the outside of it.

In other news.

The death of Las Vegas comedian Donny Davis, who danced in shows alongside Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus, may have been the result of foul play.

Hotel security discovered the 47-year-old performer unresponsive in a Conrad hotel guest room in the Resorts World complex on Tuesday. They were called to the room around 5:30 a.m. to check on an unconscious man “in the room turning blue and biting his tongue,” according to a police report obtained by People.

And why it got my attention was this part:

Security performed chest compressions while they waited for first responders to arrive and “advised they thought there might be foul play due to the number of other subjects in the room and having trouble getting any information from them,” the report says.

Now I thought it was interesting that it was brought up in the article some of the people this guy played, but the picture used was of this guy playing a mini-Trump. Given that Trump recently talked about Byron was good at the keyboard. I wonder if this was a threat?

And I wanted to put this here due to Social Credit staging:
Q-2108

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.199 📁
Sep 7 2018 14:49:40 (EST)
DWCCbkDVMAAJWlJ.jpg

twitter.com...📁
#FLY[RR]FLY#
Desperate people do desperate things.
It is during this period of time that surveillance pays off.
When does a BIRD sing?
Q

I'm not sure this Social Credit System is about keeping people in line, as much as it will be about Eugenics. By using stats taken for the SCS only certain people will be allowed to breed with certain SCS people. Weeding out what the system will classify as "Undesirables". I mean I may be way off on this, but probably not that far off.

Just a heads up.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Me finding out that J6 agent provocateur Jayden X is in Ukraine right now.🤔🤡 Step-daddy has connections.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What do you folks in your circles think about the protests in 57 Russian cities?

Were they as shocked as I am?

If you live near Chicago or NYC, please consider supporting the protests there.

(Don't say here of course)

You'll know when.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
WEF + mRNA vaccines

Announced last week in Obama’s State of the Union address, the initiative will be the focus of Biden’s final year in office as he attempts to double the rate of progress against cancer. His discussion in Davos with cancer experts such as NIH director Francis Collins and former UC Berkeley biologist and Nobel laureate Elizabeth Blackburn, now president of the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, touched on many issues, including the promise of CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing to help find new ways to tackle cancer.

One tweet from the meeting quoted Doudna as saying, “We can harness the power of the human genome to understand disease.”

Doudna was invited to talk about one of the most promising new tools in biomedical research, CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing, which she invented several years ago with colleague Emmanuelle Charpentier.

The theme of this year’s meeting, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, reflects how new technologies and approaches like CRISPR/Cas9 are merging the physical, digital and biological worlds in ways that will fundamentally transform humankind.

Advancing precision medicine is a key objective for the relaunched Cancer Moonshot. Pairing the right treatment to the right patient relies on understanding the intricacies of a person’s particular cancer. DNA sequencing has become a standard procedure in precision medicine and can help doctors customize an effective treatment regime. Entire human genomes can now be sequenced in roughly five hours, foreshadowing a future when rare cancer-causing 

Customization is part of the appeal for developing mRNA vaccines for cancer. The same technology behind mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 is being applied to treat cancers by teaching immune cells to specifically locate and destroy cancerous cells. Similarly, chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy uses engineered immune cells to selectively attack cancer cells. While CAR-T therapy has been around for several years, research is expanding their use into a wider range of cancer types.

President Biden “Reignites” Cancer Moonshot Initiative

President Joe Biden announced a series of new steps to “reignite” the Cancer Moonshot initiative on Feb. 2, with the goal of “ending cancer as we know it” by halving the number of cancer deaths in the United States in the next 25 years. The Cancer Moonshot originally was established in 2016 by then-President Barack Obama to support cancer research and enable progress in treatment and care [refer to Washington Highlights, Jan. 14, 2016].

The expanded Moonshot program will include initiatives for early cancer screening and detection and new research, including for potential mRNA vaccines or therapeutics to attack cancer cells as they develop. The revitalization was announced at a White House event gathering Congressional health champions, leaders from across the federal government, and leaders from the medicine, research, and patient communities, including AAMC President and CEO David J. Skorton, MD.

In his prepared remarks, Biden connected the revitalized Cancer Moonshot with other administration initiatives, including increasing enrollment under the Affordable Care Act and his proposal to create an , modeled on the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, within the National Institutes of Health (NIH) [refer to Washington Highlights, June 4, 2021]. The House Energy and Commerce Committee is expected to hold a Feb. 8 hearing on the ARPA-H proposal following the introduction of two bills tAdvanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H)o authorize the initiative — the ARPA-H Act (H.R. 5585) and the Cures 2.0 Act (H.R. 6000) [refer to Washington Highlights, Oct. 22, Nov. 19, 2021].

A “new” proposal by the Biden administration to create a health-focused federal agency modeled after DARPA is not what it appears to be. Promoted as a way to “end cancer,” this resuscitated “health DARPA” conceals a dangerous agenda.

Far from “ending cancer” in the way most Americans might envision it, the proposed agency would merge “national security” with “health security” in such a way as to use both physical and mental health “warning signs” to prevent outbreaks of disease or violence before they occur. Such a system is a recipe for a technocratic “pre-crime” organization with the potential to criminalize both mental and physical illness as well as “wrongthink.

According to World Economic Forum luminary and historian Yuval Noah Harari, the transition to “digital dictatorships” will have a “big watershed” moment once governments “start monitoring and surveying what is happening inside your body and inside your brain.”

This new agency, set to be called ARPA-H or HARPA, would be housed within the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and would raise the NIH budget to over $51 billion. Unlike other agencies at NIH, ARPA-H would differ in that the projects it funds would not be peer reviewed prior to approval; instead, hand-picked program managers would make all funding decisions. Funding would also take the form of milestone-driven payments instead of the more traditional multiyear grants.

ARPA-H will likely heavily fund and promote mRNA vaccines as one of the “breakthroughs” that will cure cancer. Some of the mRNA vaccine manufacturers that have produced some of the most widely used COVID-19 vaccines, such as the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, stated just last month that “cancer is the next problem to tackle with mRNA tech” post-COVID.

news.berkeley.edu...
m.youtube.com...
www.weforum.org...
www.aamc.org...
jellyfish.news...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well, I’m patiently waiting for 875,000+ people to get signed up to Truth social before I can 😂

Im glad patience is one of my strengths lol

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

It's complicated.

Vladimir Vladimirovich doesn't appreciate American missiles on his border with Ukraine any more than the US liked having Soviet missiles in Cuba.

Neither side really wants this.

They are resentful of putin for doing this.
No matter what his reasons or who provoked this it is on him.

However,
"Corporate America" loves this.

Raytheon and Halliburton love this

The people who shorted the ruble love this

It's no good.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Important PM

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

It's complicated.

Vladimir Vladimirovich doesn't appreciate American missiles on his border with Ukraine any more than the US liked having Soviet missiles in Cuba.

Neither side really wants this.

They are resentful of putin for doing this.
No matter what his reasons or who provoked this it is on him.

However,
"Corporate America" loves this.

Raytheon and Halliburton love this

The people who shorted the ruble love this

It's no good.

What American missiles?

We don't want any missiles there either.

(Other than air defense of course)

Have you noticed that even AFTER russia hit Ukraine with over a thousand missles, we STILL won't send any missles to Ukraine?

Walking The Talking.

Otherwise I enthusiastically agree 100%.

edit on 26-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Propaganda hypocrisy on steroids...🔥
From the Chinese embassy in Russia shares this photo...

"Never forget who is the real threat to the world."

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thank You! I'm several days behind and loved this! He needs to keep naming name all the way to Nov,2022!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
World events and public law enforcement officials in little known corners of the world getting arrested on corruption charges has zero to do with q?

Maybe you missed the part in the article where they state that:

Both assistant prosecutors were involved in uncovering a corruption plot between lawyers, politicians and businessmen to elect judges.

Or that

Leyly Santizo, a lawyer who worked with the now-defunct International Commission against Impunity (CICIG), the U.N.-backed entity that was expelled from Guatemala in 2018, after probes by the commission led to the imprisonment of former presidents, and high-level businessmen involved in corruption.

Seems to me these people were doing the work that Q claims to be behind but now you want to posit that it is Q gunning for them and not the people they investigated and put away?

Who got rid of the CICIG?

That was ex-president Jimmy Morales, whose brother and nephew were coincidentally investigated by the CICIG and tried but somehow they got off.
Guatemala president's brother, son held on suspicion of fraud

But wait, there is more:
Jimmy was caught up in a shady deal himself:
Former Guatemala defense minister arrested on corruption charges

A former Guatemalan general was arrested on corruption charges relating to a special bonus paid to President Jimmy Morales by the defense ministry, prosecutors said on Friday.

He somehow got out of that and other accusations:
Guatemalan officials arrested for corruption after leaving office

President Alejandro Giammattei and legislators were sworn in Tuesday, and municipal councils took office Wednesday. Outgoing president Jimmy Morales regained immunity Tuesday night in another post, but other officials from his administration, plagued by allegations of corruption, lost their protection.

So, are the people in the article you linked guilty or just victims of retaliation for bringing others to justice? I couldn't tell you, I just don't know.

What I do know is that some people in this thread see something like this and want to automatically give props to Q because they are all in on that narrative.

edit on 26-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Meh, way back in the threads people posted the convictions of the ex-president and ex-vice-president of guatemala, along with convictions of other people around the world, as the work of Q. Now the people that made that possible are the bad guys.

I'm just calling it as I see it, like in this case, any arrest made anywhere is accredited to Q regardless of the details.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Remember when trump was impeached for not sending missiles to Ukraine fast enough?

I remember

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Remember when trump was impeached for not sending missiles to Ukraine fast enough?

I remember

Dollars.

Not missiles.

But I'll NEVER forget.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Don't know if it relates to anything but I think possibly messages on SNL. The skit went by too fast for me
to write clues down on me hand...LOL unfortunately I missed a lot...
It was the musical skit with a train pulling in behind cast ...34th St N. There was a mention of an unidentified substance on the floor...
US Flag on wall to the left of depot & a (?) #419 under it. Sorry everything flying by so fast & was not thinking about notes.

The episode had much about Putin, covid & more. Maybe someone else else saw the episode & can elaborate
more with better info & why I mention it. Sorry I am slow.

Cheers
Ektar

This is now 2nd time I mentioned SNL due to possible clues.

edit on 2722022 by Ektar because: needed to add info

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I’m having a restless sleepless night so, my brain is all over the place. Always super fun 🤩

There was a video circulating about a new virus being released at the Olympics. I wish I was better at linking videos but, I’m sure it was posted in this thread somewhere so, it’s not unfamiliar to most.

What if it’s not released in China bc DUH! The world is already suspicious of Wuhan.

Does anyone else remember stories circulating about Canada/China and espionage type situations involving viruses

What if the trucking convoy was the source to spread the new virus

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Trump said something mighty interesting in his speech. He said that they are trying to destroy our country and that they have already destroyed a lot of it. They want to destroy it all, but we will be acting long before they do that.

t.me...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Several of my Russian American and Ukrainian friends managed to get their hands on the Russian Ministry of Defense staff email addresses.

They are currently sending dick pics.

Updates to follow

War is hell.

🍆

Russian general:

Why dey sen' me foto of Deek Chenny ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Missing some recently added options.